zedibulk
Iron
- Joined
- May 25, 2026
- Posts
- 22
- Reputation
- 16
Ngl i miss when .org was og and no greys were here, now its filled with them. I cant stand them

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari

Delete your accountNgl i miss when .org was og and no greys were here, now its filled with them. I cant stand them![]()
long fucking dayNgl i miss when .org was og and no greys were here, now its filled with them. I cant stand them![]()
yeah yeah nobody believes youI was og then lost my account
nah niggaNgl i miss when .org was og and no greys were here, now its filled with them. I cant stand them![]()
it's a joke o algoyeah yeah nobody believes you
he has the worst sense of humor oatit's a joke o algo
not really it's just a troll type sense of humorhe has the worst sense of humor oat
its annoyingnot really it's just a troll type sense of humor
Joined May 25, 2026Ngl i miss when .org was og and no greys were here, now its filled with them. I cant stand them![]()
yea but see how much engagion he's getting I could've never pulled smth like this when I was a greyits annoying
same bro now its just greysNgl i miss when .org was og and no greys were here, now its filled with them. I cant stand them![]()
most of the replays are death threats or hateyea but see how much engagion he's getting I could've never pulled smth like this when I was a grey
See! You get itsame bro now its just greys
niggas be 26 on a looksmax forummost of the replays are death threats or hate
Okay wedzio chillax we were all greys oncemost of the replays are death threats or hate