Og .org

zedibulk

zedibulk

Iron
Joined
May 25, 2026
Posts
22
Reputation
16
Ngl i miss when .org was og and no greys were here, now its filled with them. I cant stand them😡
 
IMG 3322
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: quan1, AscendHQ, volgograd009 and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: volgograd009
Joined May 25, 2026
 
  • +1
Reactions: YoloHatesFoids666 and volgograd009
Joined May 25, 2026
 
  • +1
Reactions: YoloHatesFoids666
I was og then lost my account
 
  • Hmm...
Reactions: socio
  • +1
Reactions: wedzio
yea but see how much engagion he's getting I could've never pulled smth like this when I was a grey
most of the replays are death threats or hate
 
  • +1
Reactions: HappyChud

Similar threads

JuicyJerry
Discussion Most og org user
Replies
11
Views
134
Verdams mum
Verdams mum
BatemanNigga
Replies
3
Views
32
GrandInquisitor
GrandInquisitor
favela
Replies
19
Views
150
pony
pony
ragu
Replies
2
Views
11
sub3forfemcels
sub3forfemcels
lowinhibragecel
Replies
2
Views
12
lowtide654
lowtide654

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top