Ogre gook foid wants to have surgeries to look more German and attract white chads

11gaijin

11gaijin

Banned
Another day, another retarded gook foid

Also wants white chads but says only get ugly guys

Hi I’m a 21 year old mixed female , It’s really hard for me to find a guy that’s my type to go on a date with . I always get guys I find unattractive and not my type that are interested in me . I want to meet a guy that’s the rich preppy white guy jock type , that wears loafers , polos , khakis , goes to the gym , age from 23-26 and who’s buff but not too buff like a body builder . I tend to be more drawn to Europeans , Mostly German . My ideal is a guy whose Similar to model Ace Akers and Chris_Curtis_ on IG for example .What kind of girls are these type of guys usually attracted to , hair , clothing , style , ethnicity , personality , height and weight wise ? I want to know what I can do to attract my type . I want to eventually find a guy I’m interested in and to seriously date . Where is the easiest place to meet these type of guys ?

At least people are not being simps

Screenshot 2022 05 23 at 234340

Gook foids legit are the most retarded and self hating

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: justinzayn, Deleted member 18159, PapaGremlin and 10 others
asian women should embrace their race, considering theyre almost as attractive as white women, chasing No 1 when youre comfortably in 2nd place is retarded
also jfl at wanting to look like a german woman

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: KING REIDYZ and PrinceLuenLeoncur
  • JFL
Reactions: KING REIDYZ
She needs a therapist. This level of self-hate is so unreal.

• +1
Reactions: KING REIDYZ, Bakin donuts 🍩, Deleted member 7098 and 2 others
asian women should embrace their race, considering theyre almost as attractive as white women, chasing No 1 when youre comfortably in 2nd place is retarded
also jfl at wanting to look like a german woman
This absurd bullshit cope, Azn women are nowhere close to being 2nd place they are like 5th place only WHITE NORDIC MEN find Azn women attractive they are solidly behind Latina, mixed, Arab, black and curry women

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670 and 11gaijin
east asian women really hate their own men

lol.

• +1
Reactions: justinzayn, Deleted member 9670, galego123 and 2 others
Tbh the biggest crime whites did was not killing all None whites it’s evil and sadistic that they didn’t murder all non Whites when given the chance, they instead chose to enslave and colonise ethncis when they know how much they mogged ethnics it would have been a mercy killing to prevent shit like this then EVEYBODY would be white and we’d all be happy

• +1
Reactions: STEVE GAMING and ConspiracyTheory
This absurd bullshit cope, Azn women are nowhere close to being 2nd place they are like 5th place only WHITE NORDIC MEN find Azn women attractive they are solidly behind Latina, mixed, Arab, black and curry women
curry women are disgusting
black women can look good if lightskin which is mixed, otherwise its rare
arab women are hairy and have ugly noses
latinas are pretty ugly in general

• +1
Reactions: justinzayn and (deleted member)
It's actually very common among asians. Not saying other ethnics don't show such behavior but Asians totally dominate when it comes to this

• So Sad
Reactions: Xangsane
I said black women not mixed women they both mogg Azn women. Urey women mogg Azn women arab women mogg Azn women, Latinas mogg Azn women. All races mogg them only pale northern Euro men like yourself find Azn women attractive NO OTHER RACE OR ETHNICITY LIKES AZN WOMEN MED MEN DONT LIKE THEM BEITHER DO BLACK MEN NEITHER DO ARAB MEN ETC ETC get it into your skull THEY ARE SUBHUMAN I know you Nerdik jokes love Gook women but don’t push that onto the rest of us

@FiveFootSix56 would like to hear your thoughts?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18804
Tbh the biggest crime whites did was not killing all None whites it’s evil and sadistic that they didn’t murder all non Whites when given the chance, they instead chose to enslave and colonise ethncis when they know how much they mogged ethnics it would have been a mercy killing to prevent shit like this then EVEYBODY would be white and we’d all be happy
Bad idea tbh. Everyone should embrace their identity.

Colonialism is another reason why I sometimes cannot stand older white people.

• Hmm...
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
Over for eye color copers. She explicitly said blue eyes. Funny how there's like a 0.01% chance of her baby having blue eyes but she wants them anyways. Humans truly are peacocks.

• +1
Reactions: mug and Deleted member 16371
I'm not too far off that description (only thing is that I'm not a white person) and I absolutely love Asian women but she really needs to see a therapist and learn to embrace and love her own features and background.

Bad idea tbh. Everyone should embrace their identity.

Colonialism is another reason why I sometimes cannot stand older white people.
But look at this shit and the racepill women prefer white men and even ethnic and nlack
Men prefer white women. Look at black women theh literally are terrified of white girls they are paranoid they think Becky will steal their men due to the MOGG. Azn women hate their men because white men MOGG so hard.

Wouldn’t it had been better to just wipe these groups out so we all be white and not have these issues no more racepill bullshit everybody would be happy

This way you can say Gook foids are all flat faced recessed aliens.

• JFL
But look at this shit and the racepill women prefer white men and even ethnic and nlack
Men prefer white women. Look at black women theh literally are terrified of white girls they are paranoid they think Becky will steal their men due to the MOGG. Azn women hate their men because white men MOGG so hard.

Wouldn’t it had been better to just wipe these groups out so we all be white and not have these issues no more racepill bullshit everybody would be happy
Beauty exists in all races.

• Love it
Reactions: 11gaijin
I'm not too far off that description (only thing is that I'm not a white person) and I absolutely love Asian women but she really needs to see a therapist and learn to embrace and love her own features and background.
yeah I like Asian too, in fact most of my lays have been with Asian girls. But they can be very self hating which is a big turnoff

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and Xangsane
only thing is that I'm not a white person
jfl you're half white and everybody assumes you're white and not ethnic as you've admitted:feelshaha:

• So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Xangsane
:feelsmega:

most men like asian women as much as white women
NORDIC/GERMANIC men*

Every other RACE else would rather fuck the groups I mentioned before Azn woman well maybe Blakc and curry women are debatable tbh. :hnghn: Go outside and ask an Latino or black man or Arab what they think it will prove me right stop pushing your races preferences onto eveybody else when your the weirdo here not me :feelsbaton:

imagine not being white

• Woah
Reactions: bogii
she deserves to be kamikazied

• +1
Reactions: justinzayn and (deleted member)
NORDIC/GERMANIC men*

Every other RACE else would rather fuck the groups I mentioned before Azn woman well maybe Blakc and curry women are debatable tbh. :hnghn: Go outside and ask an Latino or black man or Arab what they think it will prove me right stop pushing your races preferences onto eveybody else when your the weirdo here not me :feelsbaton:
im not nordic or germanic and i love asian women

• +1
Beauty exists in all races.
It doesn’t otherwise curry and Gook men wouldn’t be incel, black and south Asian women wouldn’t be crying on Love island about being femcel. Clearly we aren’t all made equal. Women on dating apps have made it clear that beauty is only in the form of white chad and that’s 96% rejection rate for curry men proves they are not beautiful to women

• Hmm...
Another day, another retarded gook foid

Also wants white chads but says only get ugly guys

At least people are not being simps

View attachment 1695700

Gook foids legit are the most retarded and self hating

I swear no girls says their type is ethnic
Yet they still love them jfl
Forbidden fruit i guess

Last edited:
  • +1
  • +1
Reactions: ConspiracyTheory and Deleted member 18804
yeah I like Asian too, in fact most of my lays have been with Asian girls. But they can be very self hating which is a big turnoff
There's no need for them to be so self hating. I hope their parents can sit them down and talk to them, explaining they will never be white, and there's nothing special about white people.

jfl you're half white and everybody assumes you're white and not ethnic as you've admitted:feelshaha:
I don't like whitewashing.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371 and Deleted member 18804
im not nordic or germanic and i love asian women
You are non MED white that == Nordic or Slav or some other Pale European ethnic group either way only Pale whites like Azn women your kind are in the minority with this opinion. The rest of the world RACES DISAGREES WITH YOU

It doesn’t otherwise curry and Gook men wouldn’t be incel, black and south Asian women wouldn’t be crying on Love island about being femcel. Clearly we aren’t all made equal. Women on dating apps have made it clear that beauty is only in the form of white chad and that’s 96% rejection rate for curry men proves they are not beautiful to women
At least woke people are rejecting these notions.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and Deleted member 18804
Sweden has most incels. Inceldom is clearly a white man's problem.

• JFL
There's no need for them to be so self hating. I hope their parents can sit them down and talk to them, explaining they will never be white, and there's nothing special about white people.
Their parents, especially mom's are equal self haters. At least that is what I have heard and observed several times

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and Xangsane
Not surprised. At least she blackpilled by extent - which puts her on the 98th percentile in southeast asian intelligence (I am in the 99th percentile)

• JFL
Their parents, especially mom's are equal self haters. At least that is what I have heard and observed several times
This could have been prevented if it wasn't for noodle self-hate, for example:

HAPAfoid with Japanese mother who frequently ran away from home (I'm assuming to try and go after white lads) and was murdered by I'm assuming a white man.

Just MargaretFetterolfmaxx bro

• Woah
Reactions: bogii
This could have been prevented if it wasn't for noodle self-hate, for example:

HAPAfoid with Japanese mother who frequently ran away from home (I'm assuming to try and go after white lads) and was murdered by I'm assuming a white man.
Looks white. But this imo isn't a good example. Such tragedy can happen without a reason. Also she looks white to me, so I don't think the self hate question even arises.

• Hmm...
Looks white. But this imo isn't a good example. Such tragedy can happen without a reason. Also she looks white to me, so I don't think the self hate question even arises.
Even on r/hapas more white-leaning HAPAs admitted they like to larp as Mexican because they view East Asianness as "uncool"

• +1
Even on r/hapas more white-leaning HAPAs admitted they like to larp as Mexican because they view East Asianness as "uncool"
That's sad. r/hapas, I've visited few times long ago, and was very toxic

• So Sad
What were they saying?
Well, can't remember specific posts. But I saw a lot of hate against other people. Against Asian women, of course, even white women. I feel looksmax etc are 100 times better coz there is a lot of humor here. But such serious reddit subs are extremely toxic and depressing.

• So Sad
Well, can't remember specific posts. But I saw a lot of hate against other people. Against Asian women, of course, even white women. I feel looksmax etc are 100 times better coz there is a lot of humor here. But such serious reddit subs are extremely toxic and depressing.
Because said Asian women were chasing white men?

Sweden has most incels. Inceldom is clearly a white man's problem.

Due to first world issues. Point is your women don’t want you they’d rather have a incel Swedish man is the point that’s why I’m proposing the point that white people of the past were evil for not gassing all non whites so we could have all been “pretty” Aryan people or whatever is is women say they like these days. no more racepill no more reading stories of curries saying theh only like White men or Gook women trying to be Whire women. TACKLE the problem at its source either kill all white people or white people kill
All non whites.

At least woke people are rejecting these notions.
You mean like @FailedNormieManlet cousin who only dates white men but ever since BLM she has become “woke” and now is “OPEN” to dating her own curry race :feelshehe::feelshehe::feelshehe::feelshehe: yeah I smell BS she will continue to gargle on white cock like every ethnic “WOKEEE” WHORE. These types strengthen my point here would be no need for BLM if blacks didn’t exist or if Arabs didn’t exist etc. it’s not nice I know it’s fucked up but it’s the only way to prevent pain

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet and Xangsane
Over for eye color copers. She explicitly said blue eyes. Funny how there's like a 0.01% chance of her baby having blue eyes but she wants them anyways. Humans truly are peacocks.
It doesn’t say that anywhere

You mean like @FailedNormieManlet cousin who only dates white men but ever since BLM she has become “woke” and now is “OPEN” to dating her own curry race :feelshehe::feelshehe::feelshehe::feelshehe: yeah I smell BS she will continue to gargle on white cock like every ethnic “WOKEEE” WHORE. These types strengthen my point here would be no need for BLM if blacks didn’t exist or if Arabs didn’t exist etc. it’s not nice I know it’s fucked up but it’s the only way to prevent pain
She isn't a woke person if she supports BLM but won't date black men. Hypocrisy.

• Hmm...
Due to first world issues. Point is your women don’t want you they’d rather have a incel Swedish man is the point that’s why I’m proposing the point that white people of the past were evil for not gassing all non whites so we could have all been “pretty” Aryan people or whatever is is women say they like these days. no more racepill no more reading stories of curries saying theh only like White men or Gook women trying to be Whire women. TACKLE the problem at its source either kill all white people or white people kill
All non whites.
Bro, there are more Indian men white women couples than Indian women white men couples. Also white women have the most interracial relationships after Asian women as per this data.

If you spend all your time on r/cuckold you will feel like white women only want black guys but that isn't the case. The world doesn't work like you think.

2890707 15083F72 71A7 4EE2 AE42 6C24CC32A501