Ogre gook foid wants to have surgeries to look more German and attract white chads

Her kind will never be accepted by my kind

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2729 and Deleted member 16371
B94BF0D2 E367 4C10 8574 C69371FF16F7

Bro, there are more Indian men white women couples than Indian women white men couples. Also white women have the most interracial relationships after Asian women as per this data.

If you spend all your time on r/cuckold you will feel like white women only want black guys but that isn't the case. The world doesn't work like you think.

View attachment 1695825
Yes but those are spouses as south Azn man you know how strict it is for you lot, marrying pajeet is forced on curry women I have dated paki girls who couldn’t show me to their parents due to fear of being disowned and shit, YET THEY PREFER ME OVER THEIR OWN. This isn’t reflected in this graph though. Only Latina women fuck all races at high rates equally with very little if any discrimination. Black women are the onyl race who genuinely have a preference for their own but all other races are coping and lying to themsleves due to fear of disownorship.

Even sexual stats prove blacks are 30% more likely to fuck a Latina woman than a white girl. Only 47% of blacks have fucked white women whislt 72% have fucked latina. Same thing for white men btw. cucks will belive what they want 2 they are lost

Yes but those are spouses as south Azn man you know how strict it is for you lot, marrying pajeet is forced on curry women I have dated paki girls who couldn’t show me to their parents due to fear of being disowned and shit, YET THEY PREFER ME OVER THEIR OWN. This isn’t reflected in this graph though. Only Latina women fuck all races at high rates equally with very little if any discrimination. Black women are the onyl race who genuinely have a preference for their own but all other races are coping and lying to themsleves due to fear of disownorship.

Even sexual stats prove blacks are 30% more likely to fuck a Latina woman than a white girl. Only 47% of blacks have fucked white women whislt 72% have fucked latina. Same thing for white men btw. cucks will belive what they want 2 they are lost
Can't say about Pak, I'm not Paki. I think most Indian women would be fine if they wanted to marry white guys, in India the issue only arises if you're marrying dalits or Blacks. Marrying white is seen as a halo. And my stat was also about Indians. Must say that Indian men may also not marry white women for the same reason you mention. So this happens on both ends. I've seen many such posts on Indian subreddit by girls.

If Indian men are such massive incels then why is the number of pajeets marrying white girls higher than the other way? If I were to believe this subreddit then all curries are incels and no way they can get an Indian girl let alone a white girl.

All I am saying is that you'd look at the vocal minority of some women liking white men and think that, that is somehow the norm. It isn't. And all this is despite the negative stereotypes against Indian men while whites have all the good stereotypes. White men are considered more attractive, Id' agree but the extreme way you phrase it doesn't seem to match the stats and reality.

Also white women have the most interracial relationships after Asian women as per this data.
From the graph that you posted, I see that white women have the least amount of interracial relationships
0.9 with same race, only black female is close

From the graph that you posted, I see that white women have the least amount of interracial relationships
0.9 with same race, only black female is close
That is coz the huge majority is white. By that logic, white men also intermarry the least. But we know that isn't true. (Look at the absolute number in sample on the left)

If you consider interracial relationships only, most involve asian women, followed by white women. Look at the bars for each race, the red color shows white men/women. In every race of man, there is a very good portion of white women. Almost all non white men marry women from their own race followed by white women and in most cases this number is 1/3 (around 0.3) of total number, so not an insignificant number.

She needs a therapist. This level of self-hate is so unreal.
Im confused, is the self hate because she’s unknowingly volceling?

• Hmm...
Reactions: Xangsane
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371 and Xangsane
Im confused, is the self hate because she’s unknowingly volceling?
Self hate because she wants to look white and be white. She wants surgeries to look German and only wants to date White guys. She seems to be forgetting that she is Asian.

Self hate because she wants to look white and be white. She wants surgeries to look German and only wants to date White guys. She seems to be forgetting that she is Asian.
Lmao, as a 6’1 guy who’s Icelandic tbh very very very low chance I’d date a non white girl out of preference

• +1
Reactions: 11gaijin
She needs my cock so desperately, I'd fuck the hate out of her subhuman gook ass

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371
I wouldn't celebrate the death of someone who died under unfortunate circumstances.
Why do you have this pic and sig? It is exact same as Ritalincel

• JFL
That is coz the huge majority is white. By that logic, white men also intermarry the least. But we know that isn't true. (Look at the absolute number in sample on the left)

If you consider interracial relationships only, most involve asian women, followed by white women. Look at the bars for each race, the red color shows white men/women. In every race of man, there is a very good portion of white women. Almost all non white men marry women from their own race followed by white women and in most cases this number is 1/3 (around 0.3) of total number, so not an insignificant number.
It's the % that matters

It's the % that matters
Lol, even if every ethnic person married a white women white women will still have a lower %. That is because their number is the largest in US and not enough ethnics exist in US to marry those many women.

Lol, even if every ethnic person married a white women white women will still have a lower %. That is because their number is the largest in US and not enough ethnics exist in US to marry those many women.
In Usa white people are a minority

Probably looks like this

I really laughed hard at this. Low tier gook who thinks she can land a an smv mogger who can land Stacies effortlessly. Good luck foid

• JFL
Reactions: 11gaijin
I really laughed hard at this. Low tier gook who thinks she can land a an smv mogger who can land Stacies effortlessly. Good luck foid
That's women for you in 2022

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
She isn't a woke person if she supports BLM but won't date black men. Hypocrisy.
So like 99% of All women then… you do realise the saying “BLM in the streets, KKK in the sheets” exists for a reason because that’s the reality of it all all women do this

• So Sad
Can't say about Pak, I'm not Paki. I think most Indian women would be fine if they wanted to marry white guys, in India the issue only arises if you're marrying dalits or Blacks. Marrying white is seen as a halo. And my stat was also about Indians. Must say that Indian men may also not marry white women for the same reason you mention. So this happens on both ends. I've seen many such posts on Indian subreddit by girls.

If Indian men are such massive incels then why is the number of pajeets marrying white girls higher than the other way? If I were to believe this subreddit then all curries are incels and no way they can get an Indian girl let alone a white girl.

All I am saying is that you'd look at the vocal minority of some women liking white men and think that, that is somehow the norm. It isn't. And all this is despite the negative stereotypes against Indian men while whites have all the good stereotypes. White men are considered more attractive, Id' agree but the extreme way you phrase it doesn't seem to match the stats and reality.
the reason is because white men and no other race likes curry women there’s a reason why I only use curry women due to my inceldom. Also curry men put more effort into getting white girls. Curries are very strict as well and hate their daughters dating out so they prevent it at all costs.

Blacks are basically like the oppressed cool race from an fantasy RPG game lmfao :feelsgah:but this proves my point even more if we were all white this wouldn’t be a problem. Indian men are still incels. I do agree Whire have the most media halo but fuckers keep saying blacks rely on media halo when whites have FAR MORE.

So like 99% of All women then… you do realise the saying “BLM in the streets, KKK in the sheets” exists for a reason because that’s the reality of it all all women do this
Also why do so many white women go to blm protests? I rarely see white men in them

Gook women are so shamelessly disloyal to their own men. Rice men need to inject T and enslave their women again.

If Indian men are such massive incels then why is the number of pajeets marrying white girls higher than the other way? If I were to believe this subreddit then all curries are incels and no way they can get an Indian girl let alone a white girl
perhaps because indian girls are not as attrative as white girls. isnt that a fact you nonwhites also agree on? the whole reason behind white girl chasing is to get better woman than your race has to offer

Last edited: