OH MY GOD, LOOK WHAT HAPPENS WHEN THESE STORMFRONTCELS STEP OUTSIDE 😂

nah it’s not even like that. they’re NT normal people, trust me

but in private they’ll see a woman in a hijab and say “disgusting” or a black and call him a nigga etc

i think it’s all jokes and passing comments, but people are more racist than you think

it’s just in private because the backlash is too strong
They won’t do anything tho so it’s fine. @BigBiceps is a sfcel but dated a girl who lost her virginity to a ethnic

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MrGlutton and sandcelmuttcel
Yeah I’m sure this obese shit is gonna kill all ethnics. Probably gonna belly flop them with his fatass
View attachment 1391836
Niggers with no concept of time think a pic of me from 2018 means anything but showing how much I mog them in the present through hard work and dedication.

But leave it to a nigger to not have a concept of any time outside of the present or hard work :p:p

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214 and Deleted member 13787
nah it’s not even like that. they’re NT normal people, trust me

but in private they’ll see a woman in a hijab and say “disgusting” or a black and call him a nigga etc

i think it’s all jokes and passing comments, but people are more racist than you think

it’s just in private because the backlash is too strong
Facts everyone is racist just not as racist as the people on this website

• +1
Reactions: n0rthface and turkproducer
and the white guy didnt even say anything
average monkey response from the negroe :sleep:
that shit wouldnt fly in the balkans tho, he wouldnt dare punch someone like me irl :smonk:
Africans tend not to care if you call them the n word

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Africans tend not to care if you call them the n word
africans are based mostly, a lot of them hate african americans, they consider them lazy

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214
africans are based mostly, a lot of them hate african americans, they consider them lazy
Europeans and Africans tend to hate their American counterparts. Both groups are cucks compared to their European and African counterparts

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444, Marsiere214 and Deleted member 13787
Take a look at your IQ, keep posting old vids and pics 🐒 đŸ” 🙊 🙈 🙉 🐒
a person who allowed himself to get fat to point where his chest mogs the best of females' and tried to rope himself is talking to me about iq

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: stamaster21, lebanegro, sandcelmuttcel and 4 others
They won’t do anything tho so it’s fine. @BigBiceps is a sfcel but dated a girl who lost her virginity to a ethnic
yeah, majority of people in the west at least aren’t openly racist

it doesn’t matter about interracial dating, they still have their biased opinions (including LIBERAL GIRLS) about you (and me) in their head

And you saw, i’m mostly white but because i’m from muslim countries, i can sense they act differently towards me:lul:

i’m talking about irl btw.

a person who allowed himself to get fat to point where his chest mogs the best of female's and tried to rope himself is talking to me about iq
Caging at how this fat oompa loompa thinks he can be racist as a obese manlet

@kjsbdfiusdf @Shrek2OnDvD
C0AA4727 48B2 48B5 BA4F E2FA7753F3F5
CD1ECAD7 69FA 4E1C 972D 99D7B9AFBBED

• JFL
Reactions: lebanegro, TsarTsar444, Deleted member 5802 and 4 others
a person who allowed himself to get fat to point where his chest mogs the best of female's and tried to rope himself is talking to me about iq
Guess since you never had a father being black and all the concept of having a bad one is a foreign concept :p

Keep crying that you'll never be a white prettyboy who ascended like me. I gained weight when I was underage from bad parents, at least I could undo that as an adult, you'll never be able to become a human. :p:p:blackpill::blackpill:

• +1
Guess since you never had a father being black and all the concept of having a bad one is a foreign concept :p

Keep crying that you'll never be a white prettyboy who ascended like me. I gained weight when I was underage from bad parents, at least I could undo that as an adult, you'll never be able to become a human. :p:p:blackpill::blackpill:
you aren't a prettyboy, you'll always be a fat goomba from mario subhuman

from bad parents? no, you're just an inferior low iq retard who have forever tainted himself as that "incel"

over 4 you, buck. you should've really ended it last year :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: stevielake, Boldandbeautiful, lebanegro and 4 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lebanegro, sandcelmuttcel, Marsiere214 and 2 others
you aren't a prettyboy, you'll always be a fat goomba from mario subhuman

View attachment 1391850

from bad parents? no, you're just an inferior low iq retard who have forever tainted himself as that "incel"

over 4 you, buck. you should've really ended it last year :lul:
whats the point of calling him fat when he clearly lost all the weight since then

americucks are the worst

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and MrGlutton
bro is this like a common thing but why are all sfcels mutts/not white jfl
undying nazi allegiance but none of them could even pass thru the purity filter hitler had :lul:
hitler was pan european, the idea that he only like aryans is overblown + aryans dont even exist nowadays

whats the point of calling him fat when he clearly lost all the weight since then
Niggers have no concept of time literally, low IQs have that effect. I can literally look in the mirror and laugh. It's ironic jfl.

• JFL

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7098, sandcelmuttcel and Shrek2OnDvD
Yeah bro, I held a interview on our first date whether or not she's had any ethnic dix in her skirt. After hard negotiations I still decided to date her.

MANS CALLED U THE INCEL KING

@BrendioEEE GET THE STRAP HES TALKING CRAZY

• JFL
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel, Deleted member 5802, Shrek2OnDvD and 2 others
Yeah bro, I held a interview on our first date whether or not she's had any ethnic dix in her skirt. After hard negotiations I still decided to date her.
How can you cope. ethnics are stealing your women.

• +1
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel, Deleted member 5802, Shrek2OnDvD and 1 other person
Not a word my pet il bring you a bowl to feed from you unintelligent inbred
Daily reminder that Africa and the Middle East have the highest rates of inbreeding in the world.

JFL, you retards literally destroy yourselves every single time 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214
@looksmaxxer234 GTFIH BRO

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

A WHITE STORMFRONTER CALLS A BLACK MAN THE N WORD, THEN GOES INTO PASSIVE CUCK MODE WITHIN

"A video of a black man viciously beating a white man in a Michigan Macy's department store went viral last week. The man who filmed the beatdown claimed the white man, a store employee, said the N-word, therefore provoking the attack.

That man, a 22-year-old rapper whose brother is responsible for the beating, told the New York Post that his brother was driven by "instinct."

"Just the fact of the remark that he said that we all heard. And just, what else were we supposed to do? In this age and time, he didn't know what else to do. That was just his instinct," the rapper said."

LOOK AT THE BUCK

View attachment 1391809

8 million views :lul: 8 million ppl bear witness to this brutal humbling LOOOOL

@Shrek2OnDvD @Ethereal @masaka @TRUE_CEL @Blackeycel @sandcelmuttcel @PrinceLuenLeoncur @Frank Jack @RetardSubhuman @.đŸ‘œ. @JosephGarrot123 @TsarTsar444 @Blackmannnns @fras @maxxedfalloutdweller

Fuck that nigga should do that vs non cuck whites

• So Sad
Reactions: MrGlutton
Racism. Why should they be excluded from the western countries
Download 5

it's geography + history
ever heard of the eastern bloc?
do you consider russia western country too?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098
  • JFL
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel, Deleted member 5802, Adriana Lima and 1 other person

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5802 and Shrek2OnDvD
How can you cope. ethnics are stealing your women.

Man who rapes is a desperate man, desperate for sex. However I once met a finnish girl in a bar with ethnic boyfriend, but he didn't look like he could make for a match for me. I openly flirted with her in front of his face, and he couldn't even open his mouth. That'd be so you if we ever met lmao :forcedsmile:

View attachment 1391858
it's geography + history
ever heard of the eastern bloc?
do you consider russia western country too?
I don't believe in stupid invisble lines, iron curtain is a meme
Romanians are west european and white. If you don't agree with me, you're racist @WontStopNorwooding

• JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444, sandcelmuttcel and WontStopNorwooding
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: MrGlutton and WontStopNorwooding
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5802, Shrek2OnDvD, Adriana Lima and 3 others
americucks are the worst
Chechens need to breed more and all migrate to america to protect cucked whites(not all just the liberal soy feminist cucks tbh) from blacks and beat them into submission

• +1
Reactions: BearBoy

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD and sandcelmuttcel
Save your dick skin a bit, the smoke alarm is about to start beeping from the amount of friction your wood is going through every time you watch that gif.
A6151009 B299 4F47 8E40 BBAB7F530152

• +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, sandcelmuttcel and MrGlutton
Save your dick skin a bit, the smoke alarm is about to start beeping from the amount of friction your wood is going through every time you watch that gif.
cringe as hell..

• +1
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel
Chechens need to breed more and all migrate to america to protect cucked whites(not all just the liberal soy feminist cucks tbh) from blacks and beat them into submission
Aleardy happened to france tbh but i think we should just stay in our land and not go to cancer places like america

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5802, MrGlutton, WontStopNorwooding and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14867, Deleted member 13787, turkproducer and 3 others