OH MY GOD, LOOK WHAT HAPPENS WHEN THESE STORMFRONTCELS STEP OUTSIDE 😂

Incel forum moderator

CC736D6B 1E8C 493D 9A63 A154B1CD75B5

• JFL
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, sandcelmuttcel and MrGlutton
nobody gives a fuck? lol
Jfl at this autistic bum who signed up to a online janitor. He joined the army because he had nothing to do with his life @BigBiceps

• +1
Reactions: Jagged0, sandcelmuttcel and MrGlutton
Why are you lying, I just looked into your post history, and you were posting 8 hours ago jfl :lul:
imagine being a mod of an incel forum

couldnt be me

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5802, Jagged0, TsarTsar444 and 2 others
Jfl at this autistic bum who signed up to a online janitor. He joined the army because he had nothing to do with his life @BigBiceps
Don't act like you didn't want to be mod, you were writing mod applications night and day, and I didn't join the army, I would've been dragged by the police hadn't I gone.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: n0rthface and Looks234
Don't act like you didn't want to be mod, you were writing mod applications night and day, and I didn't join the army, I would've been dragged by the police hadn't I gone.
Did they not let you in? @MrGlutton

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jagged0 and MrGlutton
literally @Jagged0 ended his career as a mod

mirin
So this autist would still be a moderating here if it wasn’t for @Jagged0 :ROFLMAO:

• JFL
Reactions: Jagged0, sandcelmuttcel and MrGlutton
Niggers with no concept of time think a pic of me from 2018 means anything but showing how much I mog them in the present through hard work and dedication.

But leave it to a nigger to not have a concept of any time outside of the present or hard work :p:p
>mog
>5'5

• +1
Reactions: Jagged0 and MrGlutton
One of my proudest moments here was sliding that perma ban on him ngl. Too bad he went to cry to other mods to have it lifted.
Bro you are a mod on an obscure dying Incel site. Your life can’t get any more sad jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: stevielake, sandcelmuttcel and MrGlutton
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5802
your a mod?!?!?!

One of my proudest moments here was sliding that perma ban on him ngl. Too bad he went to cry to other mods to have it lifted.
hahahaha

he ended u and outwitted u like the low iq mongol that you are

when jagged took ur mod away, u ran to lookism like a retard :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5802 and sandcelmuttcel
Daily reminder that Africa and the Middle East have the highest rates of inbreeding in the world.

JFL, you retards literally destroy yourselves every single time 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
How does this information affect me? :lul::lul::lul:

It doesn’t go rope you pinkskinned faggot vile motherfucker it’s winter so I already know your starting to expire 🙁

• +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD
hahahaha

he ended u and outwitted u like the low iq mongol that you are

when jagged took ur mod away, u ran to lookism like a retard :lul:
Sure, it could have affected it, but the mod team was renewed almost as a whole. I just wasn't interested in moderating, so it wasn't a isolated case that pushed serge to kick me out.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 8244
Sure, it could have affected it, but the mod team was renewed almost as a whole. I just wasn't interested in moderating, so it wasn't a isolated case that pushed serge to kick me out.
COPE

• +1
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel
lol what happened to knajjd and master
Knajjd was geh and messaging that balkan guy who posted a video of himself air boxing, and master is a bbc working for US intelligence ngl

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and WontStopNorwooding
  • JFL
Reactions: BigBiceps and Deleted member 13787
LOOOL

how did he fail to monerate :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
I didn't ever complete/look at any reports, serge even reminded me of it a couple times jfl, and then I got tired of modding and started giving warnings to jagged and some bbc copers

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7098, Deleted member 8244 and WontStopNorwooding
I didn't ever complete/look at any reports, serge even reminded me of it a couple times jfl, and then I got tired of modding and started giving warnings to jagged and some bbc copers
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I would bully all the gay and black kids if i was mod :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• JFL
Reactions: BigBiceps
Yeah, only fun in modding ngl.
i would threaten to ban them for everything i personally didnt agree with

and be really vague on the rules :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

i would only give the black kids 3/5 the mercy of white kids

So this autist would still be a moderating here if it wasn’t for @Jagged0 :ROFLMAO:
Literal unself aware npc he tries to expose you for your hours on the site while the only reason he's not collected thousands of hours is Alexander banned him for being an insufferable bitch that acts like he doesn't browse the same forum everyone else does everyday

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MrGlutton and Looks234
Europa or something xd NSFW vid pls don't click if you're black, suicidefuel for niggers

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel and Deleted member 13787
You still are fat you bloat pig. No definition on your face or neck, put down the enchiladas beaner

@kjsbdfiusdf @goat2x @Shrek2OnDvD @MrGlutton
porky fucker lays on his back in all his recent pics to make himself look thinner lmfaooooo. fat bitch

• JFL
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, sandcelmuttcel, Deleted member 5802 and 2 others