OHP mogs Bench Press for Aesthetics

Bideltoid width and developed shoulders are seen as markers of masculinity and virility in men. Focus on OHP and building side delts for aesthetics.

@softlysoftly @JFLateating @TrestIsBest

you honestly don't even like need flat bench at all unless you are going to like compete in powerlifting
you only need cable crossover, pec fly machine, or incline dumbbell press and ohp is better and needs more attention

Its not 1rm that matters but more so hitting the right volume and intensity
I found the most benefit from OHP working at higher rep ranges

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2268
I got up to 80kgx3 OHP on my last bulk, gonna try for 100x1 next “bulk” having a barrel chest is also important, so I’d say build a solid base on bench first, maybe 120kg

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2268
Fin I was on dut but no longer available prescription in my country because of supply issues
Dude I’ve seen your pics. Idk how your hair is rn but you should just get scalp micro and run testosterone and get shoe lifts. You can slay easily you have good bones

Heres the next question:

OHP vs Spamming Lateral Raises

It makes sense that ohp wouldnt be necessary since laterals directly target side delts and bench/incline already hit front delts.

But in reality, I never see someone with insane delts who also doesnt shoulder press. They still do laterals, but there might be something vertical presses do for side delt growth that isolation alone wont cover

Thoughts?

>ohp
>side delts
choose one

Heres the next question:

OHP vs Spamming Lateral Raises

It makes sense that ohp wouldnt be necessary since laterals directly target side delts and bench/incline already hit front delts.

But in reality, I never see someone with insane delts who also doesnt shoulder press. They still do laterals, but there might be something vertical presses do for side delt growth that isolation alone wont cover

Thoughts?
I don’t understand your question. You are supposed to do both OHP and lateral raises to hit the front and side delts. OHP hits the entire shoulder girdle though

I got up to 80kgx3 OHP on my last bulk, gonna try for 100x1 next “bulk” having a barrel chest is also important, so I’d say build a solid base on bench first, maybe 120kg
Looked that up and got this

• JFL
Reactions: LightSkinNoob