Ok anyone know any legal/illegal ways to make money for surgeries

HighTierNormie

HighTierNormie

aesthetic ethnic
Iam 18 and dont really want to wagecuck for 2 years before i can pay for all my planned surgeries so what ways do you think a guy can make £20-30 thousand in a few months.
I literally have a notepad on ways i could do it:
selling weed to kids
scam crypto
getting credit card details through the dark web and running it through bitcoin etc

selling your body/seed

• +1
Reactions: Ruby
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 1182 and Ritalincel
Illegal ways

Growing your own weed and shrooms and selling them. There’s literally videos on how to do it on YouTube.

Scamming people/ robbing them

Vehicle theft

Home invasion

Streaming a unknown cam girls stream on a different website or playing a prerecorded stream of a girl and getting the profits of it.

Legal ways

Stocks

Drop shipping online business.

Social media advertising or marketing you can get 3-6k per ad you make for a company if your good at graphic design

Flipping products. Look for cheap but valuable products like on Craigslist or at thrift stores etc and flip them on eBay or online

Being a guinea pig for science studies they pay like minimum 2k for a study

Illegal ways

Growing your own weed and shrooms and selling them. There’s literally videos on how to do it on YouTube.

Scamming people/ robbing them

Vehicle theft

Home invasion

Streaming a unknown cam girls stream on a different website or playing a prerecorded stream of a girl and getting the profits of it.

Legal ways

Stocks

Drop shipping online business.

Social media advertising or marketing you can get 3-6k per ad you make for a company

Flipping products. Look for cheap but valuable products like on Craigslist or at thrift stores etc and flip them on eBay or online
all the illegal methods seem to be stupidly high risk i have better chances trying to rob a bank with an airsoft gun
i need something more low key
funny story actually
i had a friend who used to go around and have homeless people open bank accounts so they could money mule thousands of pounds of paypal money he got from Nigerian scammers

all the illegal methods seem to be stupidly high risk i have better chances trying to rob a bank with an airsoft gun
i need something more low key
Drug dealing isn’t risky at all if you know what your doing and your selling to people you trust.

Only other thing I can think off that’s safe illegally is bitcoin scamming

• +1
Reactions: Ruby
A few guys ik on discord got arrested for carding

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 1862 and HighTierNormie
Drug dealing isn’t risky at all if you know what your doing and your selling to people you trust.

Only other thing I can think off that’s safe illegally is bitcoin scamming
if only i was a booby streamer i could probably jus sell my socks for 10 bags

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2581
Tell us the story
No story really. There's this group I had for a specific blackhat method, so there naturally were a few people into carding. A guy got caught and was arrested. Not sure what happened to him after because everyone bailed from that group after twitch's law firm started sending lawsuits to the main guys lmao

• JFL
Tell us the story

These songs will tell you everything you need to know to scam someone OP

lmao this nigga isnt even rapping but he seems to just be doing credit card fraud i geuss i could do some research into that but i feel like since everyones doing it the risk is high af
nigger
oh wow nigg er gets auto corrected lmao

• JFL
The only illegal and safe at the same time option is e-whoring

The only illegal and safe at the same time option is e-whoring
why are men so fucking low value in our society, why cant i be an E girl GOD DAMN IT

Just get surgeries in a country with adequate price levels (pointing on you, US).
Yeah, maybe US doctors are on average the best, but you're not gonna get Le Fort III anyway and I doubt it's gonna be some kind of implants only Eppley sets.

Just get surgeries in a country with adequate price levels (pointing on you, US).
Yeah, maybe US doctors are on average the best, but you're not gonna get Le Fort III anyway and I doubt it's gonna be some kind of implants only Eppley sets.
fuck off you brainlet monkey i want the best and i need cash

why are men so fucking low value in our society, why cant i be an E girl GOD DAMN IT

ED7r1tZ.gif

You just need to pretend to be a girl and get the same profits, there are plenty of women who post several amateur naked pics online

If you're going to rot you might as well wagecuck a year. A decent 20k for custom jaw +zygo implants

ED7r1tZ.gif

You just need to pretend to be a girl and get the same profits, there are plenty of women who post several amateur naked pics online
cool i'll add to my list fraud being an ewhore by doxing some random girl check

fuck off you brainlet monkey i want the best and i need cash
what "best" do you want?
Fillers can be done by 4'9'' janitors in India, implants are being set in europe for no money.
What do you want to do that only US surgeons are capable of and "the list" would only cost you 30k?

not illegal but go gayforpay lol

• JFL
Reactions: CopingCel
what "best" do you want?
Fillers can be done by 4'9'' janitors in India, implants are being set in europe for no money.
What do you want to do that only US surgeons are capable of and "the list" would only cost you 30k?
everything needs to be custom or it wont last and wont look natutal, my face is something i wake up to see every morning so i won't have it be in the hands of some 4'9 indian janitor
not illegal but go gayforpay lol
thats def not going on the list but keep it coming

• JFL
Reactions: beyourself
what "best" do you want?
do you know any good surgeons in europe who set custom implants?

Streaming a unknown cam girls stream on a different website or playing a prerecorded stream of a girl and getting the profits of it

High IQ idea

do you know any good surgeons in europe who set custom implants?
That's why I ask OP what exactly he wants. And I doubt you actually need a chin implant (bet it's on his list as it's an obvious choice) that's made precisely for you, chin implants look fine based on what I've seen. If we talkin' zygos or Eppley's undereye implants then obviously it's US (or some secret janitor you need to grind hit 85 lvl to get access to)

that one actually sounds pretty good
I acc used to sell graphics design or logos on fiverr by having random people on 4chan/ reddit / discord do it for free and selling it as my own work

• JFL
Reactions: wellthatsucks
That's why I ask OP what exactly he wants. And I doubt you actually need a chin implant (bet it's on his list as it's an obvious choice) that's made precisely for you, chin implants look fine based on what I've seen. If we talkin' zygos or Eppley's undereye implants then obviously it's US (or some secret janitor you need to grind hit 85 lvl to get access to)
Combined zygo-infraorbital implant

Couldnt I just tell Yaremchuk to make me the implant and send it to me to Europe, then I will ask the next plastic surgeon to insert?

legit go out near farms and pick mushrooms.
you can overcharge the shit out of dumbass 14-16 year olds

• +1
FUE to get NW1 from a NW2
fat injections under eye
Custom 3D jaw implant
almond eye surgery
these are the ones i wanna do all before age 25

I know illgeal ways to make money, just not for surgery, but for other expensive stuff, so I'm afraid I won't be of much help.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back