Ok bhai just got back from a night out in my village

WishIwasChico

WishIwasChico

Kraken
Anyways, I didn’t drink and was with my cousin. Some girl approached me in the bar (there was only like 20 people in there) and we made out a lot and I got her number and said I’ll see you in the club.

Get to the club and she is a bitch with me the whole time. Straight up ghosts me when I see her in there and try to high five her. Then I approach her again and say ‘hey’ and here friend says ‘leave’ then she gives me a dirty looks and moves away like wtf???
Anyways, I ask her at the bar like what’s up and she’s like super cold so I’m like wtf.

Anyways I end up leaving as I live in a shitty rural area and there legit like 20 people max in this club it was so fucking dead I did well to even make out with a foid.

Anyways, this girl was a legit overweight low ltb maybe even ltb and said she dropped out of high school.

For context I am rated Chadlite, ripped, do a doctorate and have money. Before I left she was like ‘yeah I’ll text you in the morning’ but she said it like cold. So I left like wtf

10757620 91FE 44C1 ACE6 24F390E7EF47

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bwrauycnee, sozz, cloudburst and 6 others
Caging at her reply tho brutal

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39140 and Deleted member 48684
Can’t wait to move from here though there is no one here wtf and the women are next level. I need to move asap.

What's ur doctorate

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940
One day you're Chadlite one day subhuman, pick one you faggot

Also,

> Claim Chadlite
> Only get hit on by fat landwhale

Somethings not adding up you bipolar autisitc faggot

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: WayneBraaaah, zura, Staceymaxxing and 5 others
One day you're Chadlite one day subhuman, pick one you faggot

Also,

> Claim Chadlite
> Only get hit on by fat landwhale

Somethings not adding up you bipolar autisitc faggot
Bhai there was no women in there you fucking retard did you not read the thread?
the whole of this site has seen me at this point and everyone has rated me at least htn so kys

Where I live is rural and so there is max 20 people and everyone stays in a group it’s not like a city or big town where people talk to each other and get to know each other it’s hard to fucking explain. There was legit no one out though fucking insane

No ones seen you. You've sent your pic to like 2 dudes here and in all your stories you end up getting cucked by these whores you attract

• Hmm...
Reactions: WishIwasChico
No ones seen you. You've sent your pic to like 2 dudes here and in all your stories you end up getting cucked by these whores you attract
@Sprinkles @TRUE_CEL @tristan18 @the BULL @Akhi @cytoplasm @Manletmachine @Zonar there’s so many who have seen me @HarrierDuBois @bobtheflowerpot there’s so many more who I legit just forgot to add

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
pm pics

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: incelmogger and WishIwasChico
yhere was legit like 8 foids in there and most were with a group of guys already I did well to make out with a foid tbh, so wtf are you talking about

why the hell are you wasting time with her ? should've ghosted the moment she ignored you

• +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5 and WishIwasChico
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 39140, st.hamudi but 6‘5 and SubSigma
yhere was legit like 8 foids in there and most were with a group of guys already I did well to make out with a foid tbh, so wtf are you talking about
You certainly don’t act like chadlite

• +1
why the hell are you wasting time with her ? should've ghosted the moment she ignored you
Cause there was legit no one else in the club bhai so wtf could I do and I wanted to duck her cause I was drunk and horny then just ghost

• +1
Reactions: Sprinkles
She bro I am worried tho that roadmen will get me now wtf it is a small place where I live
She won’t do shit she’s just trying to scare you

• +1
Landwhales don't count as foids they're animals at best.
exercise running GIF
awesome netflix GIF by Our Planet

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TheTakeoverHasBegun, Sprinkles, incelmogger and 1 other person
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mike141 and WishIwasChico
She won’t do shit she’s just trying to scare you
Ye but her roadmen friends might try to get me oh well, I am 6’1 and roided so I don’t care tbh

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: cloudburst, the BULL, Sprinkles and 1 other person

I think my Draco might be gay (why?) ‘Cause he blowin’ niggas​

Thoughts on one of the greatest lyrical lines in all of musical history?

• JFL
I'm losing my mind and wanted to let my anger out a little, apologies @WishIwasChico . May Allah (SWT) grant you a beautiful virgin girl.

• Love it
Ye but her roadmen friends might try to get me oh well, I am 6’1 and roided so I don’t care tbh

lol roadmen are like the UK version of hood niggas

• +1
I'm losing my mind and wanted to let my anger out a little, apologies @WishIwasChico . May Allah (SWT) grant you a beautiful virgin girl.
It’s ok bhai I also want to rope rn so I can relate.

My life is brutal

• So Sad
Reactions: GriffithMaxx
Brutal area bro you would get treated like a celebrity in london

• +1
Brutal area bro you would get treated like a celebrity in london
I know bro I am moving soon bro, here is insane. In London I got 50 plus likes in 20 minutes and foids down to fuck with ease. Here in 5 days I have this:

8909AE3C 282C 49C5 9694 F90FE67F97A5

Insane bro how I am invisible here yet in London or reading I am giga chad. Even though it’s the same country.

Bhai you need to move out of that shithole. You shouldn't be experiencing this.

• +1
Reactions: WishIwasChico and the BULL
Bhai you need to move out of that shithole. You shouldn't be experiencing this.
I know bro it’s so fucking sad bro, where I live is legit one of the worst places in Europe easily and deffo in the UK it has to be. In London, NY, Germany, Belgium, Sydney, Spain, France I legit have women easy, here is utter suifuel. Idk if there is a lack of females here or something but it’s insane here?

• So Sad
Reactions: Zonar
I know bro I am moving soon bro, here is insane. In London I got 50 plus likes in 20 minutes and foids down to fuck with ease. Here in 5 days I have this:

View attachment 2516784

Insane bro how I am invisible here yet in London or reading I am giga chad. Even though it’s the same country.
Girls know you're too good for them
When i was in veneto i was approached in daylight here in rural towns i have to approach at clubs

• +1
Girls know you're too good for them
When i was in veneto i was approached in daylight here in rural towns i have to approach at clubs
It’s just sad that in London I get 50 plus in 20 minutes and girls that are mtb olsu down to fuck with ease. I could legit slay multiple times a week there consistently.

Yet here I am invisible even though it is the same country, fucking insane. I live in one of the worst places in the UK easily for hyoergamy

It’s just sad that in London I get 50 plus in 20 minutes and girls that are mtb olsu down to fuck with ease. I could legit slay multiple times a week there consistently.

Yet here I am invisible even though it is the same country, fucking insane. I live in one of the worst places in the UK easily for hyoergamy
It's not hypergamy Bro girls are less deluded than you think like Who the hell mogs you in your Village jfl you're like alien species to them. Most gl ppl move to cities

• +1
She bro I am worried tho that roadmen will get me now wtf it is a small place where I live
Lol bro I thought u were in a rural us city. Its a fat uk slag, and uk roadmen aint shit compared to niggas from the hood or even wiggers from the suburbs in the us.

• Love it
Bhai there was no women in there you fucking retard did you not read the thread?
the whole of this site has seen me at this point and everyone has rated me at least htn so kys

Where I live is rural and so there is max 20 people and everyone stays in a group it’s not like a city or big town where people talk to each other and get to know each other it’s hard to fucking explain. There was legit no one out though fucking insane
can i see u bhai

• JFL
She wasn’t that fat ffs jfl just slightly overweight but still
Brah
You can't be trusted
You've posted/sent at least 3 chubsters already
You are under INVESTIGATION

• JFL
Reactions: WayneBraaaah and WishIwasChico
Come to Belfast bro

• Love it