Ok, enough with my shitposts. I got something interesting...

BecomingX

BecomingX

Bronze
Joined
Dec 30, 2025
Posts
318
Reputation
340
READING UP AHEAD- TLDR: Life sucks. Who's been camping before? I'm thinking of going so any tips are appreciated.

Life has been getting the upper hand upon me. Just been going through a slump of not having a job so my finances are shite rn and it's kinda starting to affect my actual personal life. My family household is taking a hit too from all this shit as well. On top of that, the area in which I live in (SoCal) is nice but is really starting to hit the fan. Retarded homeless people run amok and are just a sight for sore eyes. The prices here for everything are just absolutely abysmal. Ugly, retarded hoodlums genuinely make shit not fun anymore because I always get banged on or harassed (pause). The city smells like SHIT and even the normal, everyday people here just fucking suck too. But I don't really blame them with all the aforementioned problems going on. It sucks because I grew up here all my life and had hoped as a boy that I would get to live a decent life here. Typical normie shit where you go to school, graduate, get a decent job and slave the rest of your days away. Stuff like that. But it's not like that anymore.

It would be real easy to point a finger like a retard and say some shit like, "It's AI's fault! It's Epstein's fault! It's Trump's fault! ITS ISRAELS FAULT!!" (Which is partially true for where I live at least.) But no, some of this is my fault too. Would my life be any better now if I had done better in school and gone to a UC fag school? Probably not but it would've been different. Had I chosen a useful career path, I probably could probably be of some use to society right now. I just don't want to contribute to evil corps and systems but unfortunately for me, this whole state is just one big, stinky puss abscess, full to the brim with corruption and greed. And unless I want a piece of the pie, that means I would have to dig into it.

So what now? Well, I've been thinking about going to a cheap school that might have a decent [REDACTED] program. With that knowledge, I hope I can make something in the [REDACTED] industry since I like working with [REDACTED]. I'm broke as a joke right now though so I'll have to get a loan which I don't mind being in debt for. The sense of accomplishment from that would help me cope for a bit.

To alleviate the stresses, I've decided to go camping. Not sure when but I hope I can go soon. I do have an upcoming trip where I get to visit my friend and he'll let me crash at his place for a while but I still want to go camping. Just need to be by myself for a while. Any tips?
 

Similar threads

ReccesedSlavic
Replies
27
Views
103
tansel
tansel
the zodiac
Replies
1
Views
29
BronzeAlligator1
BronzeAlligator1
Genetics
Replies
2
Views
37
Genetics
Genetics
Leonchuk
Replies
1
Views
26
Leonchuk
Leonchuk
cold_nano
Replies
8
Views
31
simematic
simematic

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top