ok guys its time for me to start searching for the best surgeons in maxillofacial surgery. any good options?

D

Deleted member 17345

Cryptocurrency Expert
I'm thinking Ranieri but he's quiet expensive.

• Woah
Reactions: thecel
im getting it for free and genioplasty in a year :)

• Woah
Reactions: thecel and Deleted member 17345
  • +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer, Pumanator and Deleted member 2729
Why don’t u just go with local surgeon, it’s a meme that the only good surgeons are giga expensive psl surgeons. Just make sure that ur surgeon cares about aesthetics.

Why don’t u just go with local surgeon, it’s a meme that the only good surgeons are giga expensive psl surgeons. Just make sure that ur surgeon cares about aesthetics.
cuz i dont want : complications and bad effects

For bimax?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17345
holy shit @Gaia262 only pays like 8k for whole package
this is how i want to look ( also imagine clear skin and lower bf to like 13% jfl)

• +1
Reactions: bogii
I’ve heard the best is Alfaro but he’s too far away from where I live

Nuclear nagasaki sized tier blackpill: jaw surgery techniques and results are not diverse or advanced enough to justify spending 100k+ on a surgeon vs 15k or free (NHS) yet, so they are just price gouging faggots leeching off PSLers

if u have legit malocclusion its unlikely that getting surgery by some rando will make ya face worse

gonion
Nuclear nagasaki sized tier blackpill: jaw surgery techniques and results are not diverse or advanced enough to justify spending 100k+ on a surgeon vs 15k or free (NHS) yet, so they are just price gouging faggots leeching off PSLers

if u have legit malocclusion its unlikely that getting surgery by some rando will make ya face worse
i just want some corrections

Attachments

• genioimplantrhinobuccal.PNG
    genioimplantrhinobuccal.PNG
    399 KB · Views: 0
i was thinking about going to see him. He seems to have the best results. I'm in the UK, though.
I wonder how it works in terms of braces and stuff. He'd need to work with a UK ortho? Not even sure how i'd get the ball rolling. All a bit complicated.
Don't think there's anyone here in the UK who i've seen do good work.
Surgery first and then braces after for a short time would be ideal (I know alfaro offers that to some ppl) but dount i'd qualify
I’ve heard the best is Alfaro but he’s too far away from where I live

Do you have to get braces after bimax even if gave good bite before?

• +1
Reactions: poopmaster22