Ok, now that we're officially on the watchlist of all the main secret agencies of the world, after that thread...

Slayerino

Slayerino

PSL 🎱 or 💀
@Reapwhatyousow @ChaddeusPeuterschmit @auboutduprecipice
Watch this

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5143
Fourth reich mogs the tribe tbh

• +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit
high inhib OP worried about some Eugene FBI agents putting him on their bitchass watchlist

• JFL
Reactions: Alt Number 3 and Slayerino
  • +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit
I watched it whats it about? lol

The FBI can suck on my inbred low prenatal T cock while I continue to do illegal shit on the Internet. What they gonna do, hit me up on the street? I know I mog those incels

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LostYouth, RAITEIII, RichardSpencel and 2 others
They tried silencing Jesus too...

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2587 and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
A reality where the axis won. We're basically in the worst timeline possible lol.
True . If they won the war the world would be alot better rn imo, alot of shit shouldn't be tolerated

• +1
Reactions: Slayerino
high inhib OP worried about some Eugene FBI agents putting him on their bitchass watchlist
I am in custody as we speak because I search up Billie eyelish boobs 7 months ago and didn’t delete from history

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Deleted member 3202, ChaddeusPeuterschmit and 2 others
it's funny how they use beautiful halls, well dressed and disciplined soldiers, and orderliness to describe a regime as terrible and despicable

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2587 and Slayerino
Nazis were lookspiled
I m proud of this community

it's funny how they use beautiful halls, well dressed and disciplined soldiers, and orderliness to describe a regime as terrible and despicable
The thing is they tried to show how bad they are, but failed by showing how clean the streets are, the order in the schools, the family at the core of the society and especially no ethnics lol

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: LostYouth, rockndogs, ChaddeusPeuterschmit and 2 others
The thing is they tried to show how bad they are, but failed by showing how clean the streets are, the order in the schools, the family at the core of the society and especially no ethnics lol
Mixing ethnicitys and culture is the world thing to happen in the world

What thread? The foids one?

• Hmm...
Reactions: greenboat

based tbh