ok seriously, do you think a percentage of fathers experience attraction towards their daughters if theyre jbs?

zeno

zeno

low effort account
for example if their daughters look like that
Screenshot 2

ok they love their daughters etc but do u actually think they ever catch themselves thinking "wow shes hot" and then interrupt their internal monologue like "wtf stop idiot what are u thinking" etc etc?

im legitimately curious

• +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans and Kingkellz
what the fuck

A small percants probaly do

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps and zeno
View attachment 257746

ok they love their daughters etc but do u actually think they ever catch themselves thinking "wow shes hot" and then interrupt their internal monologue like "wtf stop idiot what are u thinking" etc etc?

im legitimately curious
I'm sure this happens
I have thoughts like that from time to time as well

At the end of the day a nice ass is a nice ass whether it's on a stranger or your own daughter

whats wrong with this forum bruh

• JFL
Reactions: Idontknowlol
I think all biologically do. Most are probably brainwashed to see them non sexually.

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
if this was my doughter i would think ''she need to lose weight''

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: BigBiceps, Deleted member 1476 and zeno
View attachment 257746

im legitimately curious
All dads wanna fuck there daughters
In fact most pedophilia are not strrangers
But in house family members

I think all biologically do. Most are probably brainwashed to see them non sexually.
i mean even many men in their age prime may not get hard to those jbs due to low t or whatever so ofc they wouldnt while BEING THE ACTUAL FATHER of them

but y some probably will

meh idk pedophilia seems sick to me and its a bit disgusting, incest in general but idk those jbs are rly hot, the affection you'd feel for your daughter must mask your biological urges..interesting

I don't think so tbh, it's probably hard to imagine for us, but I think that if you were actually their father you would view them as something to be protected from Chad's cock.
Father's value innocence in their daughters

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846, PubertyMaxxer, turkproducer and 1 other person
Yes comrade

• Woah
Reactions: zeno
Do you have any eveidence for that .

Pedo its not the same as child rapist

Do you have any eveidence for that .

Pedo its not the same as child rapist
whats the diff between a pedo and a child rapist, would a man attracted to jbs be called a pedo? tey look like literally grown prime women

Last edited:
whats the diff between a pedo and a child rapist, and btw would a man attracted to jbs be called a pedo? tey look like literally grown prime women
Pedo is a sexual attracted ro children. Child rapist is a person thats rape a child. And man attracthed to jb is not pedophila .

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846, PenileFacialSurgery, wristcel and 1 other person
There is absolutely zero biological/evolutional reason to see your offspring as a potential sexual mate
y but theres also a reason to see high e big tittied big ass women as a potential sexual mate.. so those 2 counteract each other and nothing happens?

no cunt

• Woah
Good thread son

y but theres also a reason to see high e big tittied big ass women as a potential sexual mate.. so those 2 counteract each other and nothing happens?

you could make the case that the "attraction to high E women" came first, a bunch of dads had children with their daughters. those children suffered fatal congenital defects and at the end this desire was bred out.

• +1
Reactions: zeno and hebbewem
Good thread son
omg, so whatdo u think son, thei r weiner get hard ?
:feelsgood:
you could make the case that the "attraction to high E women" came first, a bunch of dads had children with their daughters. those children suffered fatal congenital defects and at the end this desire was bred out.
makes sense

omg, so whatdo u think son, thei r weiner get hard ?
:feelsgood:
yeah id prob get hard. another reason why i woudnt have daughters ded srs

• +1
Most men are pigs and will fuck anything if hornyy enough
Post eveidence then
Oh damn the sight is dead
The deep web pedo research website
Thr jb looks gross and 22 year old

• JFL
I wouldn't allow my daughter to look like a slut, I would buy her only modest clothes, long skirts, traditional undergarments, etc. Minimal or no makeup. No visits to the salon to remove hair from her body.
I would take her every month to the gynecologists to inspect her virginity, and I would randomly check her to see if she shaves between her legs, or wears thongs or g-strings.

Probably sometimes but most times they remember it's their offspring and would go to jail for raping

just take your daughters virginity before chad can theory