Ok so I went back to the girls house from the first date last night

She told me she was super pissed offf and her friends were cause she was trying to make me wait at least four dates before sex. She said she couldn’t resist though and her friends were pissed.

Her friends all said I look like a fuckboy and had red flags. And she said she was annoyed that she didn’t make me wait. @Xangsane thoughts on this? Her friends told her ‘what happened to 3 dates?’

Anyways, she invited me over and we went to the shop. She bought us some wine and then we watched a film for ages. Then she said let’s go the bedroom, got there and ye we end up fucking. This is the girl that said cum in me I’m not on birth control I’d not care. While everytime I’ve said fuck I’m gonna cum she’s grabbed my hips and made me thrust in her like saying don’t pull out which is really worrying me.

Anyways, the second time we fuck I nut above her clit and go to the bathroom to get some stuff to clean it, when I come back the cum is like moved down more and she’s like fingering herself. I thinks it over tbh.

If I get a girl pregnant now I have ascended I will legit rope. Fucking brutal.

I think she wants kids with me, she’s offered for me to move into her place and she told me she wants me to meet her family wtf.
Luckily this will never happen to me as a manlet

That's serious crazy bitch shit

You need to wear a condom or pull out she will baby trap you

• +1
Reactions: WishIwasChico
can u pm ur face i am interested in what you look like fr
Why?? I’m nothing special bro I’m not larping I think niggas on here think I am some Chad when no joke I ain’t at all bruh, I just have high smv

• +1
Reactions: DelonLover1999
Everyone like @Iasacrko or @Sprinkles never believed I would do as well as I do on tinder when they saw my face but my smv carries me

Why?? I’m nothing special bro I’m not larping I think niggas on here think I am some Chad when no joke I ain’t at all bruh, I just have high smv
i have a theory that there's some guys (white) who are mtn-htn and can do very good with women due to having a specific type of face and i think you'll most likely match that so i am very curious cause you've said yourself you were in that range or something

Luckily this will never happen to me as a manlet

That's serious crazy bitch shit

You need to wear a condom or pull out she will baby trap you
She wants to settle down so bad you can tell. She legit said cum in me when not on birth control and i said no and when I get close she wraps her legs around me bro and pulls hips back and forth to make me cum in her.
I think I’ll have to tell her not to do that cause wtf??

It’s not good validation because she’s not doing it because I am Chad but because I have money bro. She’s sees me as someone who can give her a great life etc. I can tell so bad.
oh yeah, now i remember the bit about her complimenting your car and shit

it is what it is

• +1
oh yeah, now i remember the bit about her complimenting your car and shit

it is what it is
She told me to put her on the insurance of the car @Sprinkles

• JFL
Reactions: DelonLover1999 and Sprinkles
She wants to settle down so bad you can tell. She legit said cum in me when not on birth control and i said no and when I get close she wraps her legs around me bro and pulls hips back and forth to make me cum in her.
how old is she?

• +1
Just turned 24 so no surprise tbh

roastie. they start getting interested in settling by 25, then from then on it’s a race

they get desperate at/after 30

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx and WishIwasChico
She did offer me her place like to live for free and she did buy all the stuff like drinks the last time I went over though so I don’t think she’s all about that tbh, I think she just wants to have a kid and live happy and sees me with a good job etc as having everything to do that

• +1
Reactions: Sprinkles
roastie. they start getting interested in settling by 25, then from then on it’s a race

they get desperate at/after 30
She said she wants kids any time including now she wouldn’t mind

Deffo not betabux though I’ve legit fucked her 9 times in two days she is a nympho. Yesterday morning she kept saying let’s go again, quick, and I was like nah I got work… then she invited me to fuck her again tonight. That’s three times in a row day wise like Jesus, she is sex obsessed

• JFL
She said she wants kids any time including now she wouldn’t mind

are you ready to be a father?

Zendaya Coleman Eyebrow Raise GIF

• JFL
Nigga I'm a virign but listen closely. This is insane tier advice

Let her do it again, jerk off first so ur sperm quality is worse just in case

If she tries to pull you in next time, get out, or if you're low inhib just let her do it with some resistance

Then get fucking pissed. Get really upset at her, put your clothes on and fucking leave

Don't respond until 6 a few hours after and say "well talk later"

Then wait until the next day and don't actually act that mad anymore, she'll be more obsessed with you and she won't do it again

My brain had been honed for incel mind games when I finally get a girlfriend it's fucking OVER

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 39140 and WishIwasChico
i have a theory that there's some guys (white) who are mtn-htn and can do very good with women due to having a specific type of face and i think you'll most likely match that so i am very curious cause you've said yourself you were in that range or something
He looks like Ross Barkley but better

She did offer me her place like to live for free and she did buy all the stuff like drinks the last time I went over though so I don’t think she’s all about that tbh, I think she just wants to have a kid and live happy and sees me with a good job etc as having everything to do that
She's baby trapping you while you're up and wouldn't even look in the direction of an average male, or probably you before ascension. Remember that. She wants you genes and is willing to resort to this shit. I wonder why.

• +1

If she tries to pull you in next time, get out, or if you're low inhib just let her do it with some resistance

Then get fucking pissed. Get really upset at her, put your clothes on and fucking leave

Then wait until the next day and don't actually act that mad anymore, she'll be more obsessed with you and she won't do it again

My brain had been honed for incel mind games when I finally get a girlfriend it's fucking OVER
Devious

• +1

I just push off her like way before I’m gonna cum then toss myself and cum over her I ain’t taking no risks

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
Deffo not betabux though I’ve legit fucked her 9 times in two days she is a nympho. Yesterday morning she kept saying let’s go again, quick, and I was like nah I got work… then she invited me to fuck her again tonight. That’s three times in a row day wise like Jesus, she is sex obsessed
tough shit innit

• JFL
She's baby trapping you while you're up and wouldn't even look in the direction of an average male, or probably you before ascension. Remember that. She wants you genes and is willing to resort to this shit. I wonder why.
Ye true bro if I didn’t have a good job and nice things she wouldn’t do this shit fuck her

• +1
Ye true bro if I didn’t have a good job and nice things she wouldn’t do this shit fuck her
And she's old when you could impregnste a 20 year old who'd be more obsessed with you and didn't have annoying friends and

Idk how old you are tbh

Do my mind games and keep her on rotation trust blud

• +1
tough shit innit
It’s not as good as it sounds I know that sounds really ignorant but you’ll understand or may do anyway. I suffer from bad ED atm due to roiding and messing my E2 up.
So it’s not plain sailing shit can be awkward

And she's old when you could impregnste a 20 year old who'd be more obsessed with you and didn't have annoying friends and

Idk how old you are tbh

Do my mind games and keep her on rotation trust blud
I got her on rotation dw my guy, I fucked a girl the same day later that day who’s 20 in her uni accom

• JFL
It’s not as good as it sounds I know that sounds really ignorant but you’ll understand or may do anyway. I suffer from bad ED atm due to roiding and messing my E2 up.
So it’s not plain sailing shit can be awkward
i was joking, ik its not as good as it sounds

even if you weren’t suffering from ed, that much fucking will take a toll on anyone

• +1
She saw the girl message me saying ‘come over tonight’ and was interviewing me if I did and i said ‘of course not, why would I when I have you’ and she believed me then I went and fucked her again. Jfl

• +1
i was joking, ik its not as good as it sounds

even if you weren’t suffering from ed, that much fucking will take a toll on anyone
Ye it does then I went to a uni accom and fucked someone else that night and had the worst sex ever, legit wasn’t even hard idek how she wanted to see me again, I just tried ages with my hands to make up for it. But she kept saying ‘put it in and fuck me’ and I was like ‘2 secs’ fucking ragefuel bro

• JFL
ED is the worst shit is so fucking rage fuel, can have a 10 bent over right there begging you to fuck her and your dick just won’t work, shit is sad man

• +1
Reactions: DelonLover1999 and Deleted member 39140
While everytime I’ve said fuck I’m gonna cum she’s grabbed my hips and made me thrust in her like saying don’t pull out which is really worrying me.
isnt this some form of sexual harassment, assault, or rape?

She told me she was super pissed offf and her friends were cause she was trying to make me wait at least four dates before sex. She said she couldn’t resist though and her friends were pissed.

Her friends all said I look like a fuckboy and had red flags. And she said she was annoyed that she didn’t make me wait. @Xangsane thoughts on this? Her friends told her ‘what happened to 3 dates?’

Anyways, she invited me over and we went to the shop. She bought us some wine and then we watched a film for ages. Then she said let’s go the bedroom, got there and ye we end up fucking. This is the girl that said cum in me I’m not on birth control I’d not care. While everytime I’ve said fuck I’m gonna cum she’s grabbed my hips and made me thrust in her like saying don’t pull out which is really worrying me.

Anyways, the second time we fuck I nut above her clit and go to the bathroom to get some stuff to clean it, when I come back the cum is like moved down more and she’s like fingering herself. I thinks it over tbh.

If I get a girl pregnant now I have ascended I will legit rope. Fucking brutal.

I think she wants kids with me, she’s offered for me to move into her place and she told me she wants me to meet her family wtf.
You gotta name him tyrone alr. And dont go buying milk on that little boy