Ok so I went back to the girls house from the first date last night

WishIwasChico

WishIwasChico

Kraken
She told me she was super pissed offf and her friends were cause she was trying to make me wait at least four dates before sex. She said she couldn’t resist though and her friends were pissed.

Her friends all said I look like a fuckboy and had red flags. And she said she was annoyed that she didn’t make me wait. @Xangsane thoughts on this? Her friends told her ‘what happened to 3 dates?’

Anyways, she invited me over and we went to the shop. She bought us some wine and then we watched a film for ages. Then she said let’s go the bedroom, got there and ye we end up fucking. This is the girl that said cum in me I’m not on birth control I’d not care. While everytime I’ve said fuck I’m gonna cum she’s grabbed my hips and made me thrust in her like saying don’t pull out which is really worrying me.

Anyways, the second time we fuck I nut above her clit and go to the bathroom to get some stuff to clean it, when I come back the cum is like moved down more and she’s like fingering herself. I thinks it over tbh.

If I get a girl pregnant now I have ascended I will legit rope. Fucking brutal.

I think she wants kids with me, she’s offered for me to move into her place and she told me she wants me to meet her family wtf.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Tr0ubLe, hypernormie, Mik and 10 others
Maybe this is karma for the posts, lifefuel if so for people like @vanillaicecream

Jfl @ your bank account once you start paying child support boyo

• JFL
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27635, tombradylover, p0lishsubhuman and 3 others
Jfl @ your bank account once you start paying child support boyo
Bro I’m such an idiot I’m not joking now I’m genuinely worried

Who tf wants a kid with someone after 2 dates? She told me to cum in her straight away?? Who wants a kid after 1 date wtf

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 27635, Sprinkles and WishIwasChico
Girls out here are fucking weird

You need to wear a rubber and name the kid houdini if he escapes

• JFL
Reactions: futureashtray and WishIwasChico
She told me she was super pissed offf and her friends were cause she was trying to make me wait at least four dates before sex. She said she couldn’t resist though and her friends were pissed.

Her friends all said I look like a fuckboy and had red flags. And she said she was annoyed that she didn’t make me wait. @Xangsane thoughts on this? Her friends told her ‘what happened to 3 dates?’

Anyways, she invited me over and we went to the shop. She bought us some wine and then we watched a film for ages. Then she said let’s go the bedroom, got there and ye we end up fucking. This is the girl that said cum in me I’m not on birth control I’d not care. While everytime I’ve said fuck I’m gonna cum she’s grabbed my hips and made me thrust in her like saying don’t pull out which is really worrying me.

Anyways, the second time we fuck I nut above her clit and go to the bathroom to get some stuff to clean it, when I come back the cum is like moved down more and she’s like fingering herself. I thinks it over tbh.

I think she wants kids with me, she’s offered for me to move into her place and she told me she wants me to meet her family wtf.
Ahaha your low IQ if you cummed in her.

But hey at least your getting sex I’m a treucel who hasn’t seen the inside of a whore in over a year

• JFL
Reactions: Sprinkles
why dont u want kids with a stacylite? Nigga u live once go and breed with multiple hot foids!

• +1
Reactions: StalinCel
You wondered how Becky thinks she can lock down chad when he has infinite options?

It’s this.

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: tombradylover, chadpreetsingh, It'snotover and 3 others
Some incel here is gonna kill themselves after reading this (I'm the incel)

Some incel here is gonna kill themselves after reading this (I'm the incel)
Why would you do that fucking cunt, it’s not a flex at all. I do not want children I would probably kill myself if I got baby trapped

why dont u want kids with a stacylite? Nigga u live once go and breed with multiple hot foids!
Cause my family are conservative and would expect me to raise it or I’d be disowned by my whole family. So I’d lose everything and have to move away

• +1
Reactions: chadmanlet04
Why would you do that fucking cunt, it’s not a flex at all. I do not want children I would probably kill myself if I got baby trapped
I'm joking but best of luck on that.

Don't let these bitches baby trap you, you'll restrain yourself from any future relationships

• Love it
Reactions: WishIwasChico
I'm joking but best of luck on that.

Don't let these bitches baby trap you, you'll restrain yourself from any future relationships
Ye I know fuck that, she’s trying so hard for me to cum in her it’s weird

totally not larp man

• JFL
Reactions: AlexanderTheGreat11, TheTakeoverHasBegun, RichardSpencel and 2 others
cmon now

• JFL
omg look guys what effect a chad has on girls!!

shes so horny for him she cant even think rationally anymore and just wants to have chads babies!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: WishIwasChico and lilxder2
omg look guys what effect a chad has on girls!!

shes so horny for him she cant even think rationally anymore and just wants to have chads babies!
that's what happens when you flaunt your wealth left and right

• +1
Nigga lost just after he started winning in life
fuckin brootal

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: WishIwasChico, RichardSpencel and the BULL
  • JFL
Reactions: Akhi
Caging at this cringe larp from klinefelters patient from the asylum

• JFL
Reactions: It'snotover
I don't think he's larping he's the full package girls are trying to lock him down
bro ur glazing him too hard, ofc he has good appeal but this is a story from the basement

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: WishIwasChico and the BULL
bro ur glazing him too hard, ofc he has good appeal but this is a story from the basement
Who knows if fucking fat fuck iasacrko Is slaying jbs at the First date this Is definitely possible

Tales from New Delhi

• Woah

Send pics of her for rating. Also over if you get her pregnant.

Who knows if fucking fat fuck iasacrko Is slaying jbs at the First date this Is definitely possible
iasa is above average and the girl was borderline subhuman

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL
iasa is above average and the girl was borderline subhuman
having a beer belly at 20 yo is not above average
pheno is below avg too if iasacrko can slay virtually anyone can
the girl was cute around mtb and with a good body

Time to buy wedding suit

• JFL
Who tf wants a kid with someone after 2 dates? She told me to cum in her straight away?? Who wants a kid after 1 date wtf
Women are like that with men they are attracted towards. There was a study that said women let men who they were attracted to fuck them raw more often. If she lets you fuck assume she wants kids with you.

Be proud of her: she choose to continue the white race with your seed instead of getting railed by niggers. She is doing the right thing(y)

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: T50 Mogger, aesthetic beauty, Sprinkles and 2 others
Women are like that with men they are attracted towards. There was a study that said women let men who they were attracted to fuck them raw more often. If she lets you fuck assume she wants kids with you.
Don’t think I’ve ever fucked a girl with a condom and I probs wouldn’t tbh. That would be shit.

• JFL
Reactions: aesthetic beauty

• JFL
I didn’t cum in her I pulled out
they can still inseminate themselves

there are stories of girls taking the condoms out the trash and fingering themselves with the cum

• +1
Reactions: WishIwasChico and DelonLover1999
  • JFL
she was trying to make me wait at least four dates before sex.

Funny GIF

• +1
ye I told her it’s really good you didn’t do that as I would’ve been gone if you did that as I’d think it wasn’t worth it and she got pissed off.

She said she wanted to be wined and dined but found it too hard to resist me as I was ‘sexy’. That’s why she said ‘no’ at first but you could tell she wanted to. Then when we did fuck she was fucking soaked it was insane.

This is no.1 proof that black pill is true and a girl will break the rules for guys she’s attracted to.

• +1
Reactions: Sprinkles
they can still inseminate themselves

there are stories of girls taking the condoms out the trash and fingering themselves with the cum
Ye I think she did when I went the toilet to get some stuff to clean it she asked me to come over to her parents house that day and keeps asking me to stay over everyday for sex etc. wtf

540E200A 87DA 4717 943E 96254D5BA39F

Same with this other girl, they try to make you wait jfl. If they are attracted to you they will fuck you they can’t help themselves.

She said when I first tried ‘I told you before you came we aren’t having sex, I don’t do hookups’ 20 minutes later she’s deepthroating and begging me to cum in her jfl

Went from above to this:

D078A853 4508 4008 A893 F5306853515F

Crazy bro

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: DelonLover1999
How over is it
over? this girl is literally craving your genes so much to the point of inserting your semen inside her without you ‘knowing’ jfl

this type of validation must be unreal. just be careful and use this position to your advantage. Say you’d like her to swallow your cum from now on, she’ll probably go for it lol

• +1
Reactions: spongebob and WishIwasChico
over? this girl is literally craving your genes so much to the point of inserting your semen inside her without you ‘knowing’ jfl

this type of validation must be unreal. just be careful and use this position to your advantage. Say you’d like her to swallow your cum from now on, she’ll probably go for it lol
It’s not good validation because she’s not doing it because I am Chad but because I have money bro. She’s sees me as someone who can give her a great life etc. I can tell so bad.

• JFL
Reactions: DelonLover1999 and Sprinkles
can u pm ur face i am interested in what you look like fr