OK so nobody remembers, but I started MK-677 a while back and here's what happened:

justforkicks

justforkicks

JEW PHENO GANG
Increased appetite, hugely deteriorated mental health. Likely a reverse placebo effect, but it sent me into a long depression which I am now receiving long term intensive therapy for.

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11770, Be_ConfidentBro, Dionysus and 17 others
Increased appetite, hugely deteriorated mental health. Likely a reverse placebo effect, but it sent me into a long depression which I am now receiving long term intensive therapy for.
Rip

• +1
Reactions: Uglyandfat, SubhumanCurrycel, Deleted member 7776 and 3 others
@Lev Peshkov thanks bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912
didn't know mk could do that holy shit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, Deleted member 685 and justforkicks
Anything hgh related is officially a looksmin now

• +1
Reactions: inceletto and Deleted member 6873
why do people do mk677 i dont fucking get it, it does more harm than benefit jfl, rip ur insulin sensivity

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 6856 and Bewusst
Holy fuck same thing happened to @Short Ugly and Brown

jfl at sarms users
either steroidmaxx or dont even bother

JFL @ you. I've been using MK 677 twice and I just started using it again a few months ago and I feel better than ever before.

People just wanna blame their personal shit on supplements JFL

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro and KrissKross
I swear this forum is too fucking funny.

There's no logical reason as to why MK would curse you with depression, dumb fuck. You were gonna be depressed either way

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro and Deleted member 7725
ANY DIFFERENCE IN FACIAL BONES?

• JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro
@Gudru I know depression wasn't onset in a clinical way by MK, just saying the effect of using a supplement to look better makes some people feel depressed and it can be attributed as a secondary side effect. @sandcelmuttcel my jaw has become slightly wider, although I have also been chewing a lot

Are you sure it induced depression ?

JFL @ you. I've been using MK 677 twice and I just started using it again a few months ago and I feel better than ever before.

People just wanna blame their personal shit on supplements JFL
Based.
I have also resume use. I found out why our noses "grew" on it bro. Water retention and bloating in the face.

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro and Deleted member 685
Based.
I have also resume use. I found out why our noses "grew" on it bro. Water retention and bloating in the face.
Yes but I doubt your nose was small before either. I always had a big nose ever since the start of puberty

One thing thats scared me about peptides tbh. I've heard various people getting mentally ruined by them, and I'm a mental midget to begin with. I have bad anhedonia and I've seen people say BPC157 gave it to them in spades. Hope you bounce back man. PM a bro if you ever need anything.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685
@Gudru I know depression wasn't onset in a clinical way by MK, just saying the effect of using a supplement to look better makes some people feel depressed and it can be attributed as a secondary side effect. @sandcelmuttcel my jaw has become slightly wider, although I have also been chewing a lot
No that makes 0 and absolutely 0 sense, MK has no direct affect on your looks whatsoever. If anything it bloats you, I use MK for eating more and the sleep benefits

No that makes 0 and absolutely 0 sense, MK has no direct affect on your looks whatsoever. If anything it bloats you, I use MK for eating more and the sleep benefits
But can we conclude that it doesn’t grow nose and ears?