Ok why THE FUCK did I get unmatched after my tinder date

Reformed

Reformed

ALL FOIDS ACT THE SAME / still on test e
It went well and at the end SHE went in for the hug and SHE asked for my number. I haven’t msged the number yet, but out of curiosity I check my tinder and she UNMATCHED.
???? This post might be useless IF she sends me a msg first.

@WishIwasChico genuinely wtf. Btw she was bordline stacy, mogged me but height halo saved me. No pics bc I got unmatched

• +1
Reactions: sportsmogger, Kristin and finn899
Women are experts are virtue signalling

When she went in for the hug, she was likely expecting a kiss, but your low T incel face was too scared and her pussy detected that she was with a pussy

Hence she unmatched you. Sorry bozo, it happens.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aleksander, Joe Rogancel, SomaliMax and 13 others
Shit got me scratching my head. Like I’d understand if she saw me and left which would mean I was ugly. But she stocked around, laughed at my jokes and shit and was obv into me. So wtf. It would be just easier for her to call me ugly and leave. But wtf

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aleksander and ReadBooksEveryday

When she went in for the hug, she was likely expecting a kiss, but your low T incel face was too scared and her pussy detected that she was with a pussy

Are u fr? There was an awkward eye contact after the hug. Ur right holy shit

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aleksander and Deleted member 30679
I just fumbled a legit stacy GG boys

• +1
Reactions: aleksander

OP didn’t get to fuck her, he should’ve known from then and there that she didn’t want him at all lol

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aleksander, Deleted member 29581 and ReadBooksEveryday
  • +1
Reactions: aleksander
bc ur not chad

• +1
Reactions: aleksander and bobtheflowerpot
Nigga women don’t just throw themsleves out u like the whores this forum makes them out to be
Exactly what I meant lmao, that is your first mistake

Tons of niggas with way more experience than both of us can confirm this jfl, 99% of bitches are willing to smash on the first date if you’re gl enough @WishIwasChico

• +1
Reactions: aleksander, lebronjames23 and Reformed

Tons of niggas with way more experience than both of us can confirm this jfl, 99% of bitches are willing to smash on the first date if you’re gl enough @WishIwasChico
Why did you tag that larper

• JFL
Reactions: Kamui
She unmatched because she gave your her number. You’re obviously supposed to text her and not message her through tinder…

• +1
Reactions: aleksander and sportsmogger

Nigga idk. I’ve been reading Amnesia threads and he gets weird interactions like this. Maybe the foid herself is just weird sometimes

She unmatched because she gave your her number. You’re obviously supposed to text her and not message her through tinder…
It’s a weird move tho. Also she said she’s gonna text me when she gets back home but it’s been hours already so over

• +1
Reactions: lebronjames23
Why did you tag that larper
dk he was the first nigga that came to my head, even then you can ask tons of actual slayers and most of them will agree that if you don’t get to smash by the first or second date you probably won’t get to smash at all
Nigga idk. I’ve been reading Amnesia threads and he gets weird interactions like this. Maybe the foid herself is just weird sometimes
Obviously not all foids are a monolith and are willing to do so, since some foids get used to this tactic after being pumped and dumped so many times by gl dudes so they make you wait and try to get you to court them, but the chances of this are highly unlikely lmao

• +1
Reactions: aleksander, lebronjames23 and Reformed
It’s a weird move tho. Also she said she’s gonna text me when she gets back home but it’s been hours already so over
brutal.

dk he was the first nigga that came to my head, even then you can ask tons of actual slayers and most of them will agree that if you don’t get to smash by the first or second date you probably won’t get to smash at all

Obviously not all foids are a monolith and are willing to do so, since some foids get used to this tactic after being pumped and dumped so many times by gl dudes so they make you wait and try to get you to court them, but the chances of this are highly unlikely lmao
Ok thing is how do I move on now? What do I take from this? I’m genuinely not ugly I can pm u my pics

Who won fuoty?

• JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday
Ok thing is how do I move on now? What do I take from this? I’m genuinely not ugly I can pm u my pics
Tighten up, block her and remove any memories of her from your mind then move on nigga, simple as that

do not message for your own sanity it will make it worse,tell yourself tinder glitched and forget about her

• JFL
Who won fuoty?
Sad Season 1 Episode 1 GIF by NBC
Korean Drama Crying GIF by Netflix K-Content
Sad Matthew Mcconaughey GIF by Legendary Entertainment

Its too early for these kind of attacks..

Tighten up, block her and remove any memories of her from your mind then move on nigga, simple as that
do not message for your own sanity it will make it worse,tell yourself tinder glitched and forget about her
Guys this isn’t the problem. Idc for her, but what happened? Should I just say it’s an anomaly experience and move on? Bc everything went well on the date I thought

Guys this isn’t the problem. Idc for her, but what happened? Should I just say it’s an anomaly experience and move on? Bc everything went well on the date I thought
Stop trying to use logic to understand illogical beings (foids), the bottom line is that you didn’t get to fuck her period, that’s it, doesn’t matter if the date “went well”

• +1
Reactions: lebronjames23 and Reformed
re evaluate,3 months ago when i thought i reached htn,i got tinder got like 30 matches in the first day,after 3 days i went on a date and i thoight everhing was going well we were walking around the town chatting,at the end when she went in for a hug and i gave the most awkard hug ever i knew then it was over and im simply to non nt and she and she must have sensed it,over for me unles i drug max maybe thats the problem for you to,she was dry asf over text after i meet her so i stopped texting the bitch i mogged her anyways tho i used it as practice

• +1
Reactions: Reformed
re evaluate,3 months ago when i thought i reached htn,i got tinder got like 30 matches in the first day,after 3 days i went on a date and i thoight everhing was going well we were walking around the town chatting,at the end when she went in for a hug and i gave the most awkard hug ever i knew then it was over and im simply to non nt and she and she must have sensed it,over for me unles i drug max maybe thats the problem for you to,she was dry asf over text after i meet her so i stopped texting the bitch i mogged her anyways tho i used it as practice
Damn this sounds like me. LOL OVER I’m not even kidding

Damn this sounds like me. LOL OVER I’m not even kidding
i just cant talk to bitches naturally,i end up talking to them like its casual as if im there seeing them as a freind?as if i am just there for fun and i cant bring myself to mention anything romantic it just feels to awkard and unnatrual,there is no cure to this illness OVER

i just cant talk to bitches naturally,i end up talking to them like its casual as if im there seeing them as a freind?as if i am just there for fun and i cant bring myself to mention anything romantic it just feels to awkard and unnatrual,there is no cure to this illness OVER
Tbh that’s not me. Idk. I am NT (frauded with larps). Idk what to do now I feel sick that I’ve just spent 3 hours jestering for nothing

Tbh that’s not me. Idk. I am NT (frauded with larps). Idk what to do now I feel sick that I’ve just spent 3 hours jestering for nothing
how did you fraud NT

• +1
a good way is to ask how has tinder been working for you

• Woah
Reactions: Copeful
Because the date didn’t go well? Lmao, what do you want us to tell you

• So Sad
Reactions: Bushman

Maybe it just seems like she unmatched bc she deleted her account after finding her one true soulmate @Reformed

a good way is to ask how has tinder been working for you
i deleted it after it happend and havnt used it since
Because the date didn’t go well? Lmao, what do you want us to tell you
Stop trying to use logic to understand illogical beings (foids), the bottom line is that you didn’t get to fuck her period, that’s it, doesn’t matter if the date “went well”
Sad Season 1 Episode 1 GIF by NBC
Korean Drama Crying GIF by Netflix K-Content
Sad Matthew Mcconaughey GIF by Legendary Entertainment

Its too early for these kind of attacks..
I HAD HER SAVED WITH A NAME AND NOW ON MY CONTACTS ITS JUST HER PHONE NUMBER. IM ON IPHONE DID I GET BLOCKED?

• JFL
Reactions: zharupodrugu, Looks234 and ReadBooksEveryday
I HAD HER SAVED WITH A NAME AND NOW ON MY CONTACTS ITS JUST HER PHONE NUMBER. IM ON IPHONE DID I GET BLOCKED?
bro just mesage her please LOL,if she blocked you thats even more brutal then what happen to me atleast the bitch didnt block

bro just mesage her please LOL,if she blocked you thats even more brutal then what happen to me atleast the bitch didnt block
I just did, she has an android (jfl over for her). The text is green idk what that means

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mainstream, Looks234 and ReadBooksEveryday
Im sorry boyo.
Don't morph your pictures on Tinder, ever.

Let this be a lesson for all you bozos out there. There is a reason Crisick is consistently posting here

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mainstream and Copeful
nigga chill out
that happens sometimes it’s a glitch on iphone

• +1
You was just such a Chad she uninstalled tinder the moment she got home 😂

Last edited:
  • JFL
I just did, she has an android (jfl over for her). The text is green idk what that means
you dodged a bullet,what a broke bitch

• JFL
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mainstream, RichardSpencel, sportsmogger and 3 others
Send me her number

You just can’t be that good looking or are really new to dating. I unmatch/stop talking to foids for literally no reason even if the whole thing went well, stop overthinking you pussy. She found someone else big whoop, you wouldn’t care if you had other options

• +1
pics or larp

she unmatched because u have her number, dont overthink it

• +1