Ok why THE FUCK did I get unmatched after my tinder date

You just can’t be that good looking or are really new to dating. I unmatch/stop talking to foids for literally no reason even if the whole thing went well, stop overthinking you pussy. She found someone else big whoop, you wouldn’t care if you had other options
I’m over her, jfl at how bad I reacted tho lol. I showed my true colors, I’m still an insecure little subhuman that lets a random foids actions control my complete emotions. I’ll try to fix that for sure

hug on first date is a failo. Its either a kiss or PinV

• +1
Reactions: lebronjames23 and Reformed
I’m over her, jfl at how bad I reacted tho lol. I showed my true colors, I’m still an insecure little subhuman that lets a random foids actions control my complete emotions. I’ll try to fix that for sure

lol I came on a little harsh, but we all have insecurities. I’m insecure about my height at 5’11 lol but abundance is everything in online dating. I slayed 5 in a month without trying & could’ve been 10 if I didn’t have uni/work. I made a guide on how to build a roster easily.

• +1
Reactions: Reformed
hug on first date is a failo. Its either a kiss or PinV
That was my 2nd ever tinder date, I’m still learning for sure. I didn’t know a kiss was necessary I’ll keep that in mind, I guess I’m bluepilled after all

why wouldnt she unmatch after giving you her number

• Hmm...
why wouldnt she unmatch after giving you her number
Kinda weird. Like she actively went and found my profile in her 100s of DMS and clicked unmatched, at least that’s how I think of it. Anyway I msg’d her pretty late she MIGHT be sleeping (my last cope). If I don’t get a text back it’s obv done. But I got other matches and shi so not like I’m attatched just the situation was weird

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 52566
Shit got me scratching my head. Like I’d understand if she saw me and left which would mean I was ugly. But she stocked around, laughed at my jokes and shit and was obv into me. So wtf. It would be just easier for her to call me ugly and leave. But wtf
No dude. When I first started going on dates I had similar experiences. Girls would act like they had a great time , say shit like “I can’t wait to see you again” and then we would never go out again

Also bro you have to ATLEAST make out on the first date or she’s gonna think your a pussy that’s scared to lead. Girls want guys that are dominant and lead when it comes to sex, not even kissing her makes you seem like the opposite

• +1
Girls want guys that are dominant and lead when it comes to sex, not even kissing her makes you seem like the opposite
I fucked up then. Honestly glad I posted this bc I guess I was wrong

• +1
Reactions: lebronjames23
I fucked up then. Honestly glad I posted this bc I guess I was wrong
Don’t take it as a bad thing. You will learn bro , take these as learning experiences, it’s harder for guys like us who started late etc

• +1
Don’t take it as a bad thing. You will learn bro , take these as learning experiences, it’s harder for guys like us who started late etc
Yeah ik I took it as a positive, only my 2nd ever tinder date and tbh I’m already doing well