Okay guys, I rebounced

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers and Deleted member 24444
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: WishIwasChico and Deleted member 24444

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24444
Yet you rate some pajeet with light eyes the same. @St.TikTokcel no words needed
Tag your homosexual forum friend but you’re still wrong theory.

• JFL
Tag your homosexual forum friend but you’re still wrong theory.
He is not my forum friend unfortunately, I would like him to be tho. Me and @St.TikTokcel
Spring sponge bob square pants

• JFL
She's ugly as sin. I'm actually beginning to believe you are an incel.

Idk, I think she is cute and so do other people in this thread. She probably lacks "ideal" crooked nose

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Cheesyrumble, St.TikTokcel and Deleted member 17872
Stop being a narcy bitch u fucking chink

You know that you look decent so stop complaining about your looks when you mog 90% of the incels on the forum

• JFL

You know that you look decent so stop complaining about your looks when you mog 90% of the incels on the forum
>incels
The most important demographic to mog tbh.

• +1
Going out to club, talking to her, e.t.c is too much work
yeah, finding an apartment/hotel, perform at sex fuck this shit. Just bust a nut and u good :feelshah:
Alarming-Signs-Youre-Addicted-To-Masturbation-1400x653_5efc5bb8da284.jpeg

• +1
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zharupodrugu
>incels
The most important demographic to mog tbh.
Stop replying to me nigger, the last thing i want is a miserable subhuman like you talking to me

• JFL
  • WTF
Idk, I think she is cute and so do other people in this thread. She probably lacks "ideal" crooked nose
She is cute. He’s coping and jealous. He doesn’t want you to succeed so he goes along with your delusions.

• JFL

Yes he knows. He’s just flexing on truecels like me.

• +1
Reactions: Acne Victim
Stop replying to me nigger, the last thing i want is a miserable subhuman like you talking to me

• +1
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Acne Victim and Deleted member 24444
I pity him bhai.
@St.TikTokcel is the most miserable person of this whole forum. Imagine spending all your time trying to make innocent random guys feel bad about themselves for NO reason. Almost 10k posts doing that.

OP is probably having these thoughts because of retards like him and Black gymmax that love to shit on strangers because they have suffered all their lives, it is a sad reality.

This mf should be banned tbh.

• JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers
@St.TikTokcel is the most miserable person of this whole forum. Imagine spending all your time trying to make innocent random guys feel bad about themselves for NO reason. Almost 10k posts doing that.

OP is probably having these thoughts because of retards like him and Black gymmax that love to shit on strangers because they have suffered all their lives, it is a sad reality.

Meds fast

@Blackgymmax rated me pretty and "if you are not slayer right now you are capped by pheno" while @St.TikTokcel said I'm MTN lol

@Blackgymmax rated me pretty and "if you are not slayer right now you are capped by pheno" while @St.TikTokcel said I'm MTN lol
Boyo you're a victim.

I really feel bad for you ngl, you seem like a legit dude that shouldn't even have those schizo thoughts

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel and Deleted member 24444
  • JFL
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Acne Victim, St.TikTokcel and Deleted member 24444
  • JFL