Okay guys, I rebounced

@St.TikTokcel is the most miserable person of this whole forum. Imagine spending all your time trying to make innocent random guys feel bad about themselves for NO reason. Almost 10k posts doing that.

OP is probably having these thoughts because of retards like him and Black gymmax that love to shit on strangers because they have suffered all their lives, it is a sad reality.

This mf should be banned tbh.
Exactly, man. Like I was telling this guy “look, I’m unattractive but I get IOIs, so if I can get them, then you can get them especially because you look better” and he was just being sarcastic and not believing me. I got stories to prove him wrong but I am not gonna bother because I don’t care if he believes me or not. I don’t like people who are negative nancies and try to bring others down with them. That’s bitch behavior. It’s beyond me how people think he is “funny” or “based,” the only ones calling him so is like @mrriceguy who is a mentalcel. He likes him because he goes along with his delusions.

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Acne Victim and Deleted member 24444
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24444
It’s beyond me how people think he is “funny” or “based,” the only ones calling him so is like @
mrriceguy
@mrriceguy who is a mentalcel. He likes him because he goes along with his delusions.
I’m the only enjoyer of @St.TikTokcel threads and comments. You have to have a great taste for that

• +1
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
I’m the only enjoyer of @St.TikTokcel threada and comments. You have to have a great taste for that
I agree man, the taste of mental illness is hard to acquire and a great trait to possess. :ogre:

“The truth”

No he doesn’t. :feelskek:
I'm the only one that goes outside with @Blackgymmax . I've also made experiments with various catfishes to prove my point.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and Deleted member 24444
I’m the only enjoyer of @St.TikTokcel threads and comments. You have to have a great taste for that
@St.TikTokcel not even a single react/response bhai :(

• JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers
I'm the only one that goes outside with @Blackgymmax . I've also made experiments with various catfishes to prove my point.
Don’t ever compare yourself to the likes of @Blackgymmax - he’s this forums treasure.

• WTF
Don’t ever compare yourself to the likes of @Blackgymmax - he’s this forums treasure.
@St.TikTokcel is great user too

I guess when a cotton picker calls you a subhuman, it is considered as a badge of honour.

• +1
  • JFL
I guess when a cotton picker calls you a subhuman, it is considered as a badge of honour.
Imagine being a cotton picker and still statusmogging a deathnik Slav. :ogre:

• JFL
@Octillionaire you are back bhai:love:

Imagine being a cotton picker and still statusmogging a deathnik Slav. :ogre:
Not a slav but whatever, bro. Keep counting IOIs though.

• JFL
  • JFL
Get out of the basement and start counting yours.
I'm forced to. I walk around the entire city everyday. I even take pics of chads or giga lanklets.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Acne Victim and Deleted member 24444
I'm forced to. I walk around the entire city everyday. I even take pics of chads or giga subhumans.
Don’t come to the Netherlands then.

• JFL
I'm forced to. I walk around the entire city everyday. I even take pics of chads or giga lanklets.
I actually don’t understand it, you call Balkans subhumans but also say they are full of tall chads. Some kind of paradox

I actually don’t understand it, you call Balkans subhumans but also say they are full of tall chads. Some kind of paradox
So he’s a Slav in Denial?

Don’t come to the Netherlands then.
I see cels like pic related everyday. I don't need to move to Algeria to experience the same shit.

• JFL
After this thread I went to delete my Tinder profile and there is a message from Russian HTB inviting me to go to club with her

@currylightskin @David Rothschild @OneTwoThree @Exterminator @nitesik
I’m gonna make a thread about this after I’ve eat pizza

• +1
  • +1
I'm not from balkans but untermenschen are tall. Some chads that I see are germoid or westoid trade students.

• Woah
Blackpill is such a cope I’ve realised it now. The same way men like a lot of different women, women like a lot of different men. Going in depth and posting about 1:1 midface, 120 degree gonial angle etc. is such a cope. Good looking people have it easier of course, but the autistic details people on this forum go into is crazy. The average man on the street is so incredibly ugly that if you do basic soft maxxing 100% you will mog 80-90% of men with ease.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Acne Victim, Michael Myers and Deleted member 24444
Blackpill is such a cope I’ve realised it now. The same way men like a lot of different women, women like a lot of different men. Going in depth and posting about 1:1 midface, 120 degree gonial angle etc. is such a cope. Good looking people have it easier of course, but the autistic details people on this forum go into is crazy. The average man on the street is so incredibly ugly that if you do basic soft maxxing 100% you will mog 80-90% of men with ease.
I go outside and I see pic related. The reality is, that it does not matter that you mog some oldcels. The only demographic that matters is collegecels and trust me, they do not have recessed maxillas, downward grown faces and bug eyes. Perhaps, it is a different story in Kerala.
Htn 1

• +1
Blackpill is definitely cope. I’m truecel but get IOIs. :ogre:

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: AspiringMogger and Deleted member 24444
I go outside and I see pic related. The reality is, that it does not matter that you mog some oldcels. The only demographic that matters is collegecels and trust me, they do not have recessed maxillas, downward grown faces and bug eyes. Perhaps, it is a different story in Kerala.
View attachment 2106196
You posted an MTN and expected us to be surprised you see one? Lmao.

• JFL
View attachment 2106196
Of course not. If you are a tall, with wide frame, PSL HTN you are an irl chad. If the guy you posted a pic of was tall and had decent frame he’d mog 95+% of zoomers

Blackpill is definitely cope. I’m truecel but get IOIs. :ogre:
High trust is everything. Being a low trust but good looking guy is never gonna get you anywhere below 6 PSL. This is why I think @MoggerGaston struggle contrary to a 4 PSL oofy doofy high trust guy.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: poopoohead, Acne Victim and Deleted member 24444
High trust is everything. Being a low trust but good looking guy is never gonna get you anywhere below 6 PSL. This is why I think @MoggerGaston struggle contrary to a 4 PSL oofy doofy high trust guy.
How can I be high trust? I’m ethnic with a Jew nose and bug eyes. :ogre:

• +1
Reactions: AspiringMogger
He struggles becoming a cuck? Good.

• JFL
Do you still play vidya? How's life in Kaunas?
I don't live there JFL and I barely have time for vidya though I squeeze some incel offensive comp matches (or osrs/RPG/MMO for that matter).

I don't live there JFL and I barely have time for vidya though I squeeze some incel offensive comp matches (or osrs/RPG/MMO for that matter).
why you don't have time? you live in some even more obscure city?

• +1
Reactions: Acne Victim