Okay i've found what eppley's full facial implants done right will equate to.

reptiles

reptiles

a proud brahmin

Giga life fuel i want to know who done these surgeries cause the before and after is mind boggling.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadelite, JMax and 3 others
Aside from eye area he did have a good base to begin with tho.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mysticcc, randomvanish, Deleted member 6401 and 8 others
Aside from eye area he did have a good base to begin with tho.

Define good base his mid mandible was off in the first.

His maxilla was lacking projection.

He had a good lower 3rd though i'll give you that but he imrpoved a metric fuck tonne with this surgery

• +1
Reactions: randomvanish, Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 3202 and 1 other person
He had a good base to begin with.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and TheAscendedOne
He had a good base to begin with.

He had a good lower 3rd though i'll give you that but he imrpoved a metric fuck tonne with this surgery

• +1
Reactions: randomvanish, Deleted member 6401, BonesAndHarmony and 1 other person

Not going in details, but his face looked okay even before. He had terrible hair style, but there were only few things that were not great in his face but it was harmonious.
His bone structure is not that bad. Surgery looks like improvement rather that addition of stuff.. He has a jawline, chin, cheeks etc, but they were lacking the shape.

Last edited:
  • +1
Not going in details, but his face looked okay even before. He had terrible hair style, but there were only few things that were not great in his face but it was harmonious.

Perhaps your not.

• +1
Reactions: randomvanish, Deleted member 6401 and TheAscendedOne

For sure

• +1
I don't know about those weird little this and that.. Face is mostly harmonious and is attractive. You can have certain face that girls like even if it lacks those "PSL" stuff. There is a lot more depth than the model look. For example, this guy lacks all the harmony and MOST likely won't really benefit from surgery.
8c8e17c40af62ac8fc0b63b8b1f58dc6  scary people strange people

This is almost the worse case scenario. He lacks the harmony. But I am no expert of male attractiveness just personal anecdote what I have noticed from post op and pre op photos.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadelite and TheAscendedOne
I don't know about those weird little this and that.. Face is mostly harmonious and is attractive. You can have certain face that girls like even if it lacks those "PSL" stuff. There is a lot more depth than the model look. For example, this guy lacks all the harmony and MOST likely won't really benefit from surgery.
View attachment 331048
This is almost the worse case scenario. He lacks the harmony. But I am no expert of male attractiveness just personal anecdote what I have noticed from post op and pre op photos.

That's an extreme example though most people fall into average he has a above average jaw in this pic i'll give you that but the rest of the face seems to be lacking as i out lined.

He's average cause his other ratio are negative but he has a very good jaw and i keep saying this jaw is law if you have a good jaw it can give the illusion of harmony.

Overall though if this was done on the average normie this is a psl increase of 2 at least the average normie is around about a 4 the increase would give you 6 psl.

Also note your literally changing your entire fucking in this

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 3202
That's an extreme example though most people fall into average he has a above average jaw in this pic i'll give you that but the rest of the face seems to be lacking as i out lined.

He's average cause his other ratio are negative but he has a very good jaw and i keep saying this jaw is law if you have a good jaw it can give the illusion of harmony.

Overall though if this was done on the average normie this is a psl increase of 2 at least the average normie is around about a 4 the increase would give you 6 psl.

Also note your literally changing your entire fucking in this
Other things too like his chin is decent.. FWR or whatever is decent.. He got decent hair growth and eye brows. That is good base meaning he is a bit above average.

For example:
A4znwfmco6b41
 101011424 alek minassian toronto van crash
PngqRlaf 400x400

These people don't seem like they have good face. If they just got those surgeries, I wouldn't see much improvement.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and PubertyMaxxer
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
  • +1
Am I the only one that thinks the second guy isn't bad looking?
He looks average but his aspie eyes, bad hair growth and "ethnic" look could make him undesirable. Plus there is nothing good in his face but average.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and mplayer1234
He looks average but his aspie eyes, bad hair growth and "ethnic" look could make him undesirable. Plus there is nothing good in his face but average.

This is the ramus required to be human in 2020

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and mplayer1234
  • +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Equinox
Looksminned, gave me some Pitt vibes before now looks generic
Eyes only improvement

His jawline was way too sharp. They made it stronger than just sharper. It blends in with rest of his face giving him smooth, attractive look. But he looked decent even before.

• +1
His jawline was way too sharp. They made it stronger than just sharper. It blends in with rest of his face giving him smooth, attractive look. But he looked decent even before.
I’d rather have his before jaw

• +1
How is this life fuel

• +1
how did his midface shorten?

@SurgerySoon

maybe paranasal implants?

I wonder if a high lefort 1 can shorten your midface now, i heard lefort 1s can often make them longer but idk

• +1

@SurgerySoon

I wonder if a high lefort 1 can shorten your midface now, i heard lefort 1s can often make them longer but idk

Possible paranasal implants

• +1
@reptiles I'm not sure if someone has already stated it in the thread, but this was a patient of Dr. Yaremchuk (same surgeon who did my implants). Surgerymax (over on ****ism.net) said that this was an HIV+ patient, which would help explain why he had such a gaunt look in his "before" photo.

BTW, what do you think of the eye work? Apparently the only thing he had done was lateral canthopexy. Both Dr. Y and Dr. Taban said they would recommend lateral canthoplasty (canthopexy for Dr. Y), lower eyelid retraction surgery with spacer grafts, and orbital decompression.

@SurgerySoon

That's a good question, maybe the paranasal implants sort of pulled up his philtrum? It could also look shorter because the canthopexy lifted his lower eyelids to a significant degree, making him look a lot less melted

• +1
  • +1
Damn nice lower third.

Hr had a good 1 to start with
@reptiles I'm not sure if someone has already stated it in the thread, but this was a patient of Dr. Yaremchuk (same surgeon who did my implants). Surgerymax (over on ****ism.net) said that this was an HIV+ patient, which would help explain why he had such a gaunt look in his "before" photo.

BTW, what do you think of the eye work? Apparently the only thing he had done was lateral canthopexy. Both Dr. Y and Dr. Taban said they would recommend lateral canthoplasty (canthopexy for Dr. Y), lower eyelid retraction surgery with spacer grafts, and orbital decompression.

That's a good question, maybe the paranasal implants sort of pulled up his philtrum? It could also look shorter because the canthopexy lifted his lower eyelids to a significant degree, making him look a lot less melted

Honestly looks much better

• +1
  • +1
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and .👽.
First 1 was more angular but had a shit mid mandible second 1 is more rounded but hass a good mid mandible
Before he was something special, after his jaw just looks average imo

• +1
Before he was something special, after his jaw just looks average imo

He could ivro to change the gonial angle up to 7 degrees to make it more angular that way you still have a good midmandible

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and .👽.
Btw this poor guy got destroyed after ascending. He got facial fat injections which turned him into a chubby face. What a strange and sad case. Also his canthopexy transformed eye area looks sunken again.

Fat

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Dog face