Old attorney (39) needs some assessment / ascension assistance (for a fucking refresh)

MasterShake99

MasterShake99

Iron
Gentlemen, good afternoon.

I have an English Bulldog face at 39. I attempted to get a F/L and N/L to just pull it all back (as it looks fairly good when I do) but no Dr. (Azzizadeh, Ransome, Layke, Harley, Nayak) would agree to do it and/or stated that I was tripping, basically. Here's the proposal at the moment and I am in the design phase with Dr. Eppley. Just want some input as I'm pretty close to firing off the deposit.

Note -- rhino done in May of 2021 with Dr Layke in BH but it was a revision so my nose is still swollen in the tip:

1. Malar-infraorbital (and maybe toss in some zygo coverage) implants -- suspend cheek muscle to implant per Dr E to get that pull I want (to decrease the nasolabial folds). I/O implants b/c my under eye area is garbage and hollow.
2. Upper lid bleph with a positive canthal tilt for the corners (both eyes look hooded and sloppy)
3. Opening wedge sliding genioplasty with custom jaw angle implants and a little neck lipo and buccal fat removal
4. HT to bring the forehead down around 1/2 an inch (not with Dr E of course)

What I'm trying to avoid is further bulking up the face. The genio + jaw angles might fuck me as I have an already semi large chin / long face.

6', 170 lbs, ~15% BF.

Let me know what y'all think and grazie mille for any legit input. :ogre::ogre::ogre: :feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelshah::feelshah::feelshah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:

Attachments

• 20220217_145231.jpg
    20220217_145231.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 0
  • 20220217_151844.jpg
    20220217_151844.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mvp2v1, CristianT, TeenAscender and 10 others
Take steroids along with those. It's a normal thing among men above certain age and it'll surely add up to your ascension.

• +1
Reactions: GymCelNeckPill and TrestIsBest
Honestly at 40 should just go the trt+hgh route and get semi jacked, embrace the ageing and forget about recapturing your youth facially

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13021, Chadethnic101, CristianT and 10 others
What kind of law do you practice? I just graduated law school

• +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest
You could go to Dr Kao and get a ponytail facelift

Thank you both @AlexChase89, @materialistic .

Yeah, I hear you -- some consistent trenbologna sandwiches can't hurt / always does the body good :cool:

• +1
Reactions: ROTTING
I like Dr Kao -- cool cat for sure -- I just saw a couple of horrendous reviews and it threw me off from setting up a consult back when I was in F/L consult booking mode.

Thank you both @AlexChase89, @materialistic .

Yeah, I hear you -- some consistent trenbologna sandwiches can't hurt / always does the body good :cool:
Nah, slow and steady with baby doses and a few iu of growth

• +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest
At this age just Gianluca Vacchi - maxx

Gianluca vacchi

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Wallenberg, CristianT, anactualdude and 3 others
@FangedNoumena, bankruptcy and foreclosure litigation in NorCal. Swamped for the past 12 years. It's an okay gig once you accept that you're working weekends (at least every Sat. full day) forever. The work is never done.

• So Sad
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: CristianT, Marsiere214, AlexBrown84 and 3 others
Facelift, botox, skincare, hairline lowering, a bit of filler to the upper lip, trt

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098
Oh for sure, I wouldn't fuck with Tren -- end up fucked up. TRT low dose for sure (@AlexChase89). And Gianluca is a pimp, @jfcage.

@FangedNoumena, bankruptcy and foreclosure litigation in NorCal. Swamped for the past 12 years. It's an okay gig once you accept that you're working weekends (at least every Sat. full day) forever. The work is never done.
I'm trying to go into criminal but have a lot of C&F issues

Lose facial fat, 5kg - 10 would do it

@Deusmaximus, brother, I was feeling that exact routine -- and now I'm on a fucking wild goose chase with implants-palooza on deck; @Win200 is looking fucking tight at my age, which doesn't help either.

Note: I also consulted with Dr Yaremchuck last Friday, and he was terrible. Bad attitude. He said: "I don't know what you want, with all of these half ass pictures." LOL.

• JFL
Reactions: Wallenberg, Chadethnic101, CristianT and 4 others
@FangedNoumena, are you in CA? I can hook probably get you a gig at the PD's office. I was there for a few years prior to going into BK. I'm good friends with a ton of them. The job is sick if you want immediate trial / serious felony experience (shootings, rapes, armed robberies, the works). Private practice crim is fucking terrible unless you stick to DUIs only.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Yerico7, Marsiere214, Deleted member 7098 and 2 others
were you slaying during ur youth u got that rich white annoying normie with status pheno

• +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath and ROTTING
@Deusmaximus, brother, I was feeling that exact routine -- and now I'm on a fucking wild goose chase with implants-palooza on deck; @Win200 is looking fucking tight at my age, which doesn't help either.

Note: I also consulted with Dr Yaremchuck last Friday, and he was terrible. Bad attitude. He said: "I don't know what you want, with all of these half ass pictures." LOL.
Yaremchuk was the best, but it's time for him to pack it in. He's shaky and senile now, a far cry from the guy I consulted with ten years earlier. It's too bad because his knowledge is second to none

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 8869, CristianT, Marsiere214 and 3 others
@Genki, I had a great time when I was younger, and of course, I miss the old days. This new generation is the worst, or I'm just on old fucking loser. Can't decide. (No offense to you young bucks.)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17748 and ROTTING
@AlexChase89, the tone was horrendous (as well as the staff, bunch of angry toad looking bitches) and he's really old = ready to get sued for sloppy ass work / can give a fuck less. I know that he was the man back in the day. More than likely # 1 for cranial shiz / implants.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: CristianT, poloralf, ROTTING and 1 other person
Oh for sure, I wouldn't fuck with Tren -- end up fucked up. TRT low dose for sure (@AlexChase89). And Gianluca is a pimp, @jfcage.
Of course, he is a rich mofo so he could fuck whores, but the point is he looksmaxed in his late forties / fifties, and looks better than most old men at that age.

@Genki, I had a great time when I was younger, and of course, I miss the old days. This new generation is the worst, or I'm just on old fucking loser. Can't decide. (No offense to you young bucks.)
were you slaying and do you belive that ur boomer colleagues are aware that's it's harder for young guy's today, not only talking about sex/relationships but also talking about economics/jobs/degrees etc.

@AlexChase89, the tone was horrendous (as well as the staff, bunch of angry toad looking bitches) and he's really old = ready to get sued for sloppy ass work / can give a fuck less. I know that he was the man back in the day. More than likely # 1 for cranial shiz / implants.
He really needs to hang it up soon. Some surgeons still have it in their 70s, but he doesn't. And yeah his staff are all disgruntled shrews but that's pretty typical

• +1
@jfcage, that's what I'm thinking as well. I might as well try to look better now (surgery and gym max, etc.) before I'm just an old fucking reject in court arguing with everyone over nonsense.

@Genki, I always locked up a reasonably hot chick (probably solid 6-7's nowadays) and was in relationships for a year or so and then moved on / broke up / the usual shit. I got married at 33, she's a natural beauty, thin and tall, and now I'm a "papa" with 2 babies. Def not looking for extra marital BS, just want to look as good as possible. You see your old colleagues / running mates and you remember how good they looked back in the day, and it's sad. Everyone just looks tired and old.

And hell yeah, everyone knows how fucked up it is for the new gen. How are you going to buy a house (900 sq. ft. rat holes in my area go for $1.6 M) and get married and do anything unless you get rich on some NFT or crypto BS? If you go to med school, for example, you're like $400K+ in the hole out the gate. That generally won't end well. In that regard, I think finance or tech is the best investment as they both pay pretty high (with plenty of room for growth depending on your work load tolerance) and don't require a ridiculous amount of post grad education, if any.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Yerico7, Marsiere214, Deleted member 7098 and 4 others
With my initial post, I honestly thought y'all would be shouting for bimax, lefort I or orbital box osteotomy and/or hang it up and get the rope. LOL. :feelsuhh:

• JFL
Reactions: Yerico7, Deleted member 7098 and Johanjohan
@Amnesia NorCal, found you a friend for once

@FangedNoumena, are you in CA? I can hook probably get you a gig at the PD's office. I was there for a few years prior to going into BK. I'm good friends with a ton of them. The job is sick if you want immediate trial / serious felony experience (shootings, rapes, armed robberies, the works). Private practice crim is fucking terrible unless you stick to DUIs only.
Illinois :) but thanks - that is awesome

I want to start in the PD’s office

• +1
Reactions: MasterShake99
I'd talk with Derek Steinbacher, too. I've had conversations with him about facial implants and he's really, really good--knows his shit inside and out and in his surgical prime. He uses PEEK and titanium for custom implants, which is pretty cool.

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, Wallenberg and Deleted member 7098
Thank you @Win200. I actually consulted with Dr Steinbacher last week. He did the consult via Zoom at 6:30 pm my time (PT), which is 9:30 pm his time. Super nice Doctor / guy -- I really liked him and I'm supposed to send him 3D CT scan as well. I'm just feeling like I look a little "fresh" on Zoom, and really need to get in person / the prospective Dr's aren't getting a good assessment going....

Just wanted to say that there are a lot of people who believe in pseudoscience and are saying some pretty retarded shit on this forum. I saw someone saying that staring at a dot on the wall will make you taller. Hope you dont believe everything on the internet. Best of luck.

I have an English Bulldog face at 39. I attempted to get a F/L and N/L to just pull it all back (as it looks fairly good when I do) but no Dr. (Azzizadeh, Ransome, Layke, Harley, Nayak) would agree to do it and/or stated that I was tripping, basically. Here's the proposal at the moment and I am in the design phase with Dr. Eppley. Just want some input as I'm pretty close to firing off the deposit.

Note -- rhino done in May of 2021 with Dr Layke in BH but it was a revision so my nose is still swollen in the tip:

1. Malar-infraorbital (and maybe toss in some zygo coverage) implants -- suspend cheek muscle to implant per Dr E to get that pull I want (to decrease the nasolabial folds). I/O implants b/c my under eye area is garbage and hollow.
2. Upper lid bleph with a positive canthal tilt for the corners (both eyes look hooded and sloppy)
3. Opening wedge sliding genioplasty with custom jaw angle implants and a little neck lipo and buccal fat removal
4. HT to bring the forehead down around 1/2 an inch (not with Dr E of course)

What I'm trying to avoid is further bulking up the face. The genio + jaw angles might fuck me as I have an already semi large chin / long face.

6', 170 lbs, ~15% BF.

Let me know what y'all think and grazie mille for any legit input. :ogre::ogre::ogre: :feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelshah::feelshah::feelshah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:
You need bigger lips, pct , and thicker brows (castor oil or grandebrow) otherwise youre not bad looking for a 40 y/o

You are decent looking but I don't think the roids route would be very kind on your hairline (which you absolutely shouldn't risk)

• +1
Reactions: AlexanderTheGreat11 and Johanjohan
You need bigger lips, pct , and thicker brows (castor oil or grandebrow) otherwise youre not bad looking for a 40 y/o
Grandebrow (and all other eyebrow growing serums such as rapidbrow and latisse) can reduce fat on areas applied, which would cause more sagging/aging/loss of brow prominence. Generally eyebrow dye and eyebrow transplant are the only things that make your brows better.
You are decent looking but I don't think the roids route would be very kind on your hairline (which you absolutely shouldn't risk)
definetly

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17748
blast your masseter muscles full of steroids and hope for the best m8 good luck old boy

Grath

And here you lost it already... (y):ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

AFAIK, you just have a lightly sagging fat compartments... i have this shit too, in the front face, at 33, while my skin looks super young... 😢

The only solution is facelift, which ofc you shouldn't do until you have way more sagging... learn to live with those sags.. :incel:

fucking implant niggers again :ogre:

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214
My apologies for the late reply. Thank you all (@Spehar, @amnestics, @Lagrange, @Berserk, @2d v2 et. al.)

I found some reasonably high rated docs out in Iowa, doing what a mini face lift that they call an "S-Lift" -- looking pretty legit / setting up a consult. Love the skin pull in this clip:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16380
eyebrow transplant

consider lip lift

fix eye area

My apologies for the late reply. Thank you all (@Spehar, @amnestics, @Lagrange, @Berserk, @2d v2 et. al.)

I found some reasonably high rated docs out in Iowa, doing what a mini face lift that they call an "S-Lift" -- looking pretty legit / setting up a consult. Love the skin pull in this clip:

Yeah, it is a good option btw!
Always forgetting that these new procedures exist!

When im 40, gonna do a mini-facelift myself, not the full-blown one. The full one is probably better to do in 50s. :unsure:

To look youthful you need good collagen

Botox face lift, be lean

Ofc trt and hgh helps massively

And a good head of hair

If you can do that you should look youthful

graduated law school to end up here
fuuuucckkkeenn hellll its so over

anyways, you have to gymaxx and accumulate lean and defined muscles, and lower your BF which will also make your facial features sharper.
run an EC stack if you have difficulty controlling your appetite and have low energy.
do a calorie deficit diet but have at least 150g protein everyday.
beardfraud and moustachefraud.
you can also do some cycles. trt might be a good choice for you.
if youre serious on getting lean and high defined muscles you can also run albuterol/clenbuterol to burn fat and preserve muscle.

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and PURE ARYAN GENETICS
Thank you Gents -- @PushingTheLimits, @Lagrange, @Lev Peshkov and @dough.

I hear some resounding suggestions and I'm the type to take note + act:

1. Eyebrow situation is fucked up like a burn victim. I accordingly just emailed Dr. Varona down in OC to book a procedure. Both hairline (would love to bring her down 1/2 inch) and also the brows. I'll use some product (castor oil) for now, but I feel like a nice scruffy transplant will work for the brows. Not manicured style, just re-plant the ends and full.

2. TRT. It's time. Hone and Summa and some other IG ads have been popping up and I'm totally down to run a low dose cycle. I do hit 5-6 days a week but it's all natural other than the million mg's of caffeine (pills and preworkout) I take daily.

3. Lip lift or …. Never thought about it, but, I do hate my philtrum length (Homer Simpson comes to mind) and if a lip lift can be pulled off without going overboard, I'm down.

SURGERY PLANS

4. Dr Eppley -- so he shot back some renderings of what a genio + custom jaw angle and malar with infra orbitals may look like, and it's not too shabby. These are horrendously close pics of my mug. Both attached.

***IF DR. E. CAN ALSO PULL OFF SOME TUGGING OF THE SKIN, I'm kinda in. If not, and it's just implants, I'm on the fence and would rather harass Nayak or the Iowa peeps for a mini-lift. Some recent Nayak work attached and this lady looks fucking great 7 days out.

5. Eyes -- I am attaching a bunch of random recent pics (mainly selfies). When I smile, it's all bunched up (a lot of extra skin, just look at the one with my daughter and me, WTF is going on) and the eyes look worse the more I attempt to make a full smile. No smile, looks okay. One pic with the wifey and I for example at the end looks okay. Smiling, looking like shit nowadays.

Dr E already suggested upper bleph as well as a "positive canthal tilt which is a great maneuver when placing the implants through the lower lids." At this point I feel like my most fucked up area is no longer the sagginess of my face but my eyes.

I was thinking about Dr Taban but he can't even provide a consult until August and I want to try to have all of my shit surgeries done prior to July.

That's where I'm at.... THANK YOU ALL AGAIN.

Attachments

• 20211003_091410.jpg
    20211003_091410.jpg
    8 MB · Views: 0
  • 20211031_122325.jpg
    20211031_122325.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
  • 20210919_213507.jpg
    20210919_213507.jpg
    891 KB · Views: 0
  • 20211026_131722.jpg
    20211026_131722.jpg
    725.3 KB · Views: 0
  • 20211026_123640.jpg
    20211026_123640.jpg
    840.8 KB · Views: 0
  • 20211120_094334.jpg
    20211120_094334.jpg
    859.1 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20220219-111334_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20220219-111334_Instagram.jpg
    326.5 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20220219-111330_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20220219-111330_Instagram.jpg
    424.8 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20220219-111328_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20220219-111328_Instagram.jpg
    390.4 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20220219-155620_Message+.jpg
    Screenshot_20220219-155620_Message+.jpg
    266.8 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, Yerico7, Marsiere214 and 3 others
Dr E rendering front shot did not attach for some reason, here it is. Again, horrendously close pic of my damn face.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220219-155631_Message+.jpg
    Screenshot_20220219-155631_Message+.jpg
    299.2 KB · Views: 0
What type of law do you specialize in

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
Also, all the money for your surgeries why not just go to east Asia and fuck some sexy Asian girls?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Yerico7, Toth's thot and Deleted member 7098
.fix hairline
.u need thicker eyebrows
.fix eyelid exposure
.get a better jaw
.lean down(?) or get some cheekbone implants or fillers
.lip filler
.gymmaxxing

@AlexBrown84, Bankruptcy and Real Estate. And no thanks re: going to Asia to fuck. Happily married brother. (And even if I was single, it's just not my style -- but I ain't knocking no one else's situation / it's all good. I do have a a few older colleagues that enjoy a few weeks a year in Nam or the Phillipines. But they are all pretty busted looking -- like Louis Anderson, but attorneys.)

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, Marsiere214, Lev Peshkov and 1 other person
I like the bullet point / summary @ .👽.

Your NCT is such a failo

Agree re: my NCT. Death sentence.... Dr Eppley said that he can take care of it though.

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back