Old attorney (39) needs some assessment / ascension assistance (for a fucking refresh)

Thank you Gents -- @PushingTheLimits, @Lagrange, @Lev Peshkov and @dough.

I hear some resounding suggestions and I'm the type to take note + act:

1. Eyebrow situation is fucked up like a burn victim. I accordingly just emailed Dr. Varona down in OC to book a procedure. Both hairline (would love to bring her down 1/2 inch) and also the brows. I'll use some product (castor oil) for now, but I feel like a nice scruffy transplant will work for the brows. Not manicured style, just re-plant the ends and full.

2. TRT. It's time. Hone and Summa and some other IG ads have been popping up and I'm totally down to run a low dose cycle. I do hit 5-6 days a week but it's all natural other than the million mg's of caffeine (pills and preworkout) I take daily.

3. Lip lift or …. Never thought about it, but, I do hate my philtrum length (Homer Simpson comes to mind) and if a lip lift can be pulled off without going overboard, I'm down.

SURGERY PLANS

4. Dr Eppley -- so he shot back some renderings of what a genio + custom jaw angle and malar with infra orbitals may look like, and it's not too shabby. These are horrendously close pics of my mug. Both attached.

***IF DR. E. CAN ALSO PULL OFF SOME TUGGING OF THE SKIN, I'm kinda in. If not, and it's just implants, I'm on the fence and would rather harass Nayak or the Iowa peeps for a mini-lift. Some recent Nayak work attached and this lady looks fucking great 7 days out.

5. Eyes -- I am attaching a bunch of random recent pics (mainly selfies). When I smile, it's all bunched up (a lot of extra skin, just look at the one with my daughter and me, WTF is going on) and the eyes look worse the more I attempt to make a full smile. No smile, looks okay. One pic with the wifey and I for example at the end looks okay. Smiling, looking like shit nowadays.

Dr E already suggested upper bleph as well as a "positive canthal tilt which is a great maneuver when placing the implants through the lower lids." At this point I feel like my most fucked up area is no longer the sagginess of my face but my eyes.

I was thinking about Dr Taban but he can't even provide a consult until August and I want to try to have all of my shit surgeries done prior to July.

That's where I'm at.... THANK YOU ALL AGAIN.
Good stuff man, good to see you’re also doing well for yourself. I’m currently grinding school so I can end up with a decent corporate job, any tips towards making it financially with school, uni, interview tips? Good luck with these procedures sir

Gentlemen, good afternoon.

I have an English Bulldog face at 39. I attempted to get a F/L and N/L to just pull it all back (as it looks fairly good when I do) but no Dr. (Azzizadeh, Ransome, Layke, Harley, Nayak) would agree to do it and/or stated that I was tripping, basically. Here's the proposal at the moment and I am in the design phase with Dr. Eppley. Just want some input as I'm pretty close to firing off the deposit.

Note -- rhino done in May of 2021 with Dr Layke in BH but it was a revision so my nose is still swollen in the tip:

1. Malar-infraorbital (and maybe toss in some zygo coverage) implants -- suspend cheek muscle to implant per Dr E to get that pull I want (to decrease the nasolabial folds). I/O implants b/c my under eye area is garbage and hollow.
2. Upper lid bleph with a positive canthal tilt for the corners (both eyes look hooded and sloppy)
3. Opening wedge sliding genioplasty with custom jaw angle implants and a little neck lipo and buccal fat removal
4. HT to bring the forehead down around 1/2 an inch (not with Dr E of course)

What I'm trying to avoid is further bulking up the face. The genio + jaw angles might fuck me as I have an already semi large chin / long face.

6', 170 lbs, ~15% BF.

Let me know what y'all think and grazie mille for any legit input. :ogre::ogre::ogre: :feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelshah::feelshah::feelshah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:
he's also a lawyer and similar age as you, maybe send him a dm

@eduardkoopman is also successfully fighting the good fight against the disease known as aging

Look into thread lifts for midface/nl folds. Its minimally invasive
8AE36AC6 9E37 435E AD98 E77F4F7C81EB

Look into thread lifts for midface/nl folds. Its minimally invasive
View attachment 1553458
This is not a solution for men.

i asked my dermatologist about this: she told me that this will make my face rounder, and the effect will be contrary to what i want (making nf/ml smaller).

i do not know if this is true, but in OP's case, mini-facelift is probably warranted...

@FangedNoumena, bankruptcy and foreclosure litigation in NorCal. Swamped for the past 12 years. It's an okay gig once you accept that you're working weekends (at least every Sat. full day) forever. The work is never done.
yeah brutals working hours culture in this field.
I did and do, tax law, tax fillings, tax paper works, tax advice, etc...
Think back, about the brutals amount of hours input, they want, like, pressure to do. It turns any man, into a low muscle mass (or fattie) from all this sitting work so many hours and no time to excercise maxx.

In Netherlands, where I life they can't find younger people for tax work and accountant work. Because young people here, have become samrt, to refuse the stupid high amount of hours input they want/demand to gethiger up.
And now, thay can't find anyone anymore :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:.

36 hours per week of work, should imo be enough/max.
And 5 weeks vacation.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and Deleted member 7098
Agree re: my NCT. Death sentence.... Dr Eppley said that he can take care of it though.
I be surprised this is possible.
But if any can, maybe crazy Eppley. He's imo a bit hit or miss. Or he ascends someone hard, or it looks odd/botched. there is no in between with him, almost. But I have seen him pull off, crazy great results.

to add,

1. i think eyebrows hair maxxing, will be a good adding. there exist products for that
2. in the comming time, fat graft might be a good add for the buccal fat loss
3. obviously having a good skincare routine, for fighting collagen loss etc... is important

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098
hey man, just a quick question, if you are happily married and have children, why do you want to looksmaxx?

With my initial post, I honestly thought y'all would be shouting for bimax, lefort I or orbital box osteotomy and/or hang it up and get the rope. LOL. :feelsuhh:
you still kind of look like you could need bimax, they way your lips sit on each other shows that there has to be something wrong with your jaw/teeth development

1. Eyebrow situation is fucked up like a burn victim. I accordingly just emailed Dr. Varona down in OC to book a procedure. Both hairline (would love to bring her down 1/2 inch) and also the brows. I'll use some product (castor oil) for now, but I feel like a nice scruffy transplant will work for the brows. Not manicured style, just re-plant the ends and full.

2. TRT. It's time. Hone and Summa and some other IG ads have been popping up and I'm totally down to run a low dose cycle. I do hit 5-6 days a week but it's all natural other than the million mg's of caffeine (pills and preworkout) I take daily.

3. Lip lift or …. Never thought about it, but, I do hate my philtrum length (Homer Simpson comes to mind) and if a lip lift can be pulled off without going overboard, I'm down.

SURGERY PLANS

4. Dr Eppley -- so he shot back some renderings of what a genio + custom jaw angle and malar with infra orbitals may look like, and it's not too shabby. These are horrendously close pics of my mug. Both attached.

***IF DR. E. CAN ALSO PULL OFF SOME TUGGING OF THE SKIN, I'm kinda in. If not, and it's just implants, I'm on the fence and would rather harass Nayak or the Iowa peeps for a mini-lift. Some recent Nayak work attached and this lady looks fucking great 7 days out.

5. Eyes -- I am attaching a bunch of random recent pics (mainly selfies). When I smile, it's all bunched up (a lot of extra skin, just look at the one with my daughter and me, WTF is going on) and the eyes look worse the more I attempt to make a full smile. No smile, looks okay. One pic with the wifey and I for example at the end looks okay. Smiling, looking like shit nowadays.

Dr E already suggested upper bleph as well as a "positive canthal tilt which is a great maneuver when placing the implants through the lower lids." At this point I feel like my most fucked up area is no longer the sagginess of my face but my eyes.

I was thinking about Dr Taban but he can't even provide a consult until August and I want to try to have all of my shit surgeries done prior to July.

your wife is a stunner, what are her thought about you getting a little touch-up?

the eppley morph doesn't even ascend you that much, thickening your eye-brows, getting a healthier skin-color, doing something about the skin sagging and eye-shape should be your 100% priority before thinking about jaw surgery+implants

good luck with your ascension, nice Maserati :feelsokman:

Last edited:

SURGERY PLANS

1. agreed

2. agreed, but watch your hairline but with the transplant that should be covered and low dose is best

3. definetly agreed

4. dont know much about implants/surgery

5. agreed, just make sure you dont look uncanny or anything

just as a note: make sure and put some extra thought to whether you really want to do surgery/implants. it obviously is a hassle to do the preparation/recovery process and you're married with a beautiful wife and daughter anyways.

by the way, you look nice in the first pic

bad example.
this guy has a nice look to him, OP is just another normie

some people are born to be handsome type like ted bundy or gianluca vacchi
Gianluca Vacchi before looksmaxxing

Vachi

Pretty sure he would get called a subhuman here

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786
can u post a pic at how u looked at 25/26? Curious how you looked back then

@MasterShake99

Profesor would you rate my aspie blackpill presentation (Will link if you need)

I love presenting:feelswhat:

Dr E rendering front shot did not attach for some reason, here it is. Again, horrendously close pic of my damn face.
If that woman is your wife then she's attractive, I'm mirin

No offense but no way would you get her this day and age, she is Chadlite and above

Hate to imagine how many hot as fuck women I'd slay if I was young in your era

A fellow oldcel! I'm 37 myself, I think for us one thing to get is a midface lift along with zygo/cheekbone implants. At 40ish we don't need a full on facelift but still need something to move the soft tissue up. Stay away from the thread lifts though, I think over time they will damage your skin.

If that woman is your wife then she's attractive, I'm mirin

No offense but no way would you get her this day and age, she is Chadlite and above

Hate to imagine how many hot as fuck women I'd slay if I was young in your era
Nah it's just UK girls that suck

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101
It’s over for you already you’re literally 40.

Gentlemen, good afternoon.

I have an English Bulldog face at 39. I attempted to get a F/L and N/L to just pull it all back (as it looks fairly good when I do) but no Dr. (Azzizadeh, Ransome, Layke, Harley, Nayak) would agree to do it and/or stated that I was tripping, basically. Here's the proposal at the moment and I am in the design phase with Dr. Eppley. Just want some input as I'm pretty close to firing off the deposit.

Note -- rhino done in May of 2021 with Dr Layke in BH but it was a revision so my nose is still swollen in the tip:

1. Malar-infraorbital (and maybe toss in some zygo coverage) implants -- suspend cheek muscle to implant per Dr E to get that pull I want (to decrease the nasolabial folds). I/O implants b/c my under eye area is garbage and hollow.
2. Upper lid bleph with a positive canthal tilt for the corners (both eyes look hooded and sloppy)
3. Opening wedge sliding genioplasty with custom jaw angle implants and a little neck lipo and buccal fat removal
4. HT to bring the forehead down around 1/2 an inch (not with Dr E of course)

What I'm trying to avoid is further bulking up the face. The genio + jaw angles might fuck me as I have an already semi large chin / long face.

6', 170 lbs, ~15% BF.

Let me know what y'all think and grazie mille for any legit input. :ogre::ogre::ogre: :feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelshah::feelshah::feelshah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:
your biggest mistake is sharing the pics public for all to see

Users who are viewing this thread

Back