Old cels before and after pictures.

reptiles

reptiles

a proud brahmin

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss and Peachy
Double Jaw Surgery?

Double Jaw Surgery?

I'm gonna create a thread but it has a bunch of before and afters but in this case it was a strong ccw rotation i think

Too late for him / 10

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3902, Deleted member 2227, elfmaxx and 1 other person
Too late for him / 10

But if this was for you it would look much better for him it was already over he was 70 at the time of that picture

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3902 and Deleted member 616
I probably need that surgery to fix my jaws

But if this was for you it would look much better for him it was already over he was 70 at the time of that picture
He probably had a wife if he was rich. Back then foids were socially conditioned in a different way and money was much more important to your entire smv.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4645, Deleted member 3902 and diggbicc
I probably need that surgery to fix my jaws

I'll tag you in the thread i'm gonna make soon if you want it.
He probably had a wife if he was rich. Back then foids were socially conditioned in a different way and money was much more important to your entire smv.

People today are so close and yet so far people cannot accept that it's looks although fair to them most people are already subhuman as it is

Old to old.

I'll tag you in the thread i'm gonna make soon if you want it.

People today are so close and yet so far people cannot accept that it's looks although fair to them most people are already subhuman as it is
Sure, imagine if he also mse and facepulled too.

I'm liking the new avi. Don't fuck up and failo it like you did the last one

Yes but it's good for us cause were young cels
Yeah, but what are we going to do when we get old? I've realized I have a fear of aging, but I really do think it's a rational fear. Although people are coping with technology I really don't think widespread technology will come for slowing/stopping aging. It's not just looks either, memory overall starts dropping rapidly quite early in life. Having read some scientific journals I've also realized the world overall is going downhill, especially for men. For example, cross-sectional studies show that testosterone levels are dropping 1% yearly for men, and that sperm count is dropping fast as well; these are just physical. Disease, especially mental illness, is on the rise; the fact that mental illness is culturally more accepted does not even account for a significant part of the increase.
And, although many decades ago the Flynn effect was happening, many studies show that the reverse Flynn effect is occurring and IQ is overall dropping rapidly. Even looking at different generations of the same family shows this is happening.

Yeah, but what are we going to do when we get old? I've realized I have a fear of aging, but I really do think it's a rational fear. Although people are coping with technology I really don't think widespread technology will come for slowing/stopping aging. It's not just looks either, memory overall starts dropping rapidly quite early in life. Having read some scientific journals I've also realized the world overall is going downhill, especially for men. For example, cross-sectional studies show that testosterone levels are dropping 1% yearly for men, and that sperm count is dropping fast as well; these are just physical. Disease, especially mental illness, is on the rise; the fact that mental illness is culturally more accepted does not even account for a significant part of the increase.

1. Thing is we are the last generation to get old in the classical sense the rate technology is moving is crazy.

2 Also the fall of t seems to be a result of subhumans reproducing and not dying off mainly cause of such abundance of modern day in other words the fall of t is a simple result of genes meaning we won't affected as much.

Fuck this seems like instant ascension and this is for any age right.
Yep, look into it, this forum swears by it. You can probably do both if mse and facemask don't do enough advancement

Yep, look into it, this forum swears by it. You can probably do both if mse and facemask don't do enough advancement

I've got so many tabs open on this shit lmao.

Brutal life fuel

• +1
Reactions: WBC323
1. Thing is we are the last generation to get old in the classical sense the rate technology is moving is crazy.

2 Also the fall of t seems to be a result of subhumans reproducing and not dying off mainly cause of such abundance of modern day in other words the fall of t is a simple result of genes meaning we won't affected as much.
I used to think the same thing: that this is because of dysgenics. I recently pirated a book by Richard Lynn (although he is open very racist) called Dysgenics: Genetic Deterioration in Modern Populations. However, I have come to the conclusion that generational differences are more than likely due to environmental factors. I just cannot see how it would be possible for humans to be changing genetically to be in line with how they're actually changing. How could we have experienced so much gains in intelligence in just a couple of decades and then reversed course when in any other population who does not experience such fast environmental changes is not able to do the same?

Now the only thing left is to moneymaxx lol

I need to leave bro the black pill though is like an addictive virus i shit you not

I need to leave bro the black pill though is like an addictive virus i shit you not
I know, happened to me aswell, but go away don't forget what you learned and make money, lookmax and live happilly.

the guy in your avi makes me cringe tbh. Could he be any more tryhard? Is that you? Just lmao @ that autist level squinting

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
the guy in your avi makes me cringe tbh. Could he be any more tryhard? Is that you? Just lmao @ that autist level squinting

Jealous of his hunter eyes @Captainugly ?

now he slays hot gilfs

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3902 and WBC323
now he slays hot gilfs
Lorsss,

You have a received a 300% warning from knajjd for the avi :
981211FB 7D79 478E 9103 505DDEF3AEF5
Additional comments: NSFW without spoiler , gay tranny shit

You can read the rules here:
Rules and FAQ | Looksmax.me - Mens Self-Improvement Forum
Looksmax.me is a community for men that are looking to improve their looks. These improvements include but are not limited to surgery, skincare, and bodybuilding. This community is a male-only community, therefore anyone attempting to register that is not a male will be rejected. The reason for...
looksmax.me
looksmax.me

Note:
Warnings are added to your personal file. A high enough total warning level (60% - 90%) will mean a temporary ban, while 100% will mean a permanent ban.

If you have any question, feel free to reply to this PM.

• JFL
Reactions: Lorsss
guarantee he's treated better
its even important as a legitimate oldcel

Lorsss,

You have a received a 300% warning from knajjd for the avi :
View attachment 283679
Additional comments: NSFW without spoiler , gay tranny shit

You can read the rules here:
Rules and FAQ | Looksmax.me - Mens Self-Improvement Forum
Looksmax.me is a community for men that are looking to improve their looks. These improvements include but are not limited to surgery, skincare, and bodybuilding. This community is a male-only community, therefore anyone attempting to register that is not a male will be rejected. The reason for...
looksmax.me
looksmax.me

Note:
Warnings are added to your personal file. A high enough total warning level (60% - 90%) will mean a temporary ban, while 100% will mean a permanent ban.

If you have any question, feel free to reply to this PM.
damn there is no mercy for hermaphroditemaxxers

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3902