OLD is OVER

OLD is online lingo for online dating apps/sites
How do you come up with all these new acronyms, every single day there's a new one, very hard to keep track of all of them...

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20452
Then you truly are subhuman.
IMG20220727125143

I fuck hot girls with selfies because i have Instagram looks. If i could Flex wealth like you and buy boosts i would have too much pussy by now .

• +1
Reactions: ascension and Deleted member 20452
mr irl mogger friends just left tinder because the quality of girls wasnt as good as when he pulled from ig so i feel like tinder and OLD is moreso reserved for lower tier women and the big boy leagues is instagram

• Hmm...
Reactions: thereallegend
Ugh. I guess I must have imagined my experiences with dating apps. Yeah. That should help others sleep better. I guess the young squirters that wouldn't leave me alone were also imagination. Ugh. Yeah. That'll help other guys feel exceptional.

Cracking Up Lol GIF by HULU

mr irl mogger friends just left tinder because the quality of girls wasnt as good as when he pulled from ig so i feel like tinder and OLD is moreso reserved for lower tier women and the big boy leagues is instagram
IMG 20220704 115550

I've fucked this girl from tinder. Ig Is for nts, the standards are the same. On tinder you'll Need to pay though. I get new girls only because of the hard reset trick

You weakened your own argument by posting your pics. You are a softmaxxed HTN. Maybe pushing chadlite.

Those MTBs are prolly not that much worse looking than you.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend, Deleted member 20452 and the BULL
That’s not a good picture brother.
Yeah. Too tryhard. With better pics, he can get stacylites on tinder. IRL, he can get legit stacies as he crosses the threshold.

Yeah. Too tryhard. With better pics, he can get stacylites on tinder. IRL, he can get legit stacies as he crosses the threshold.
It has to look effortless
That pic has too much frauding going on

8772ED11 5CC8 46A2 BFE7 3D370886E71A

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, thereallegend and the BULL
i think we're looksmatched
Then yeah. Hypergamy disproved again.

You can get your looksmatches or women better looking than you even off tinder as long as you are at least normie.

• +1
Reactions: the BULL
No, 90% who agree to meet near my place get fucked in the first date. After being fucked they are absolutely thrilled and they want to keep meeting, I never fucked the same more than three times.
Same experience. I've hooked up with some 24-28 yos and alot of them just want to have as much fun as a girl in her early 20s lol.

• +1
Reactions: Lmao and Deleted member 17448
You photoshop your face. I know because I am a good morpher.
Nope, can always join me on a discord Video call. Everyone had the same reaction lmao

You can ask @Lars @forevergymcelling @dfucclife if there’s a difference

Thanks for the compliment tho

but you don't have blue eyes
My eyes are not blue, they go from green to grey depending on light. If the sun hits upfront my eyes become grey/light green

Unfrauded and with frontal camera. I'm always told that I look better IRL.
C'mon. This isn't an unfrauded pic. You are using lighting to make your bones look better.

Anyways, I can tell you are gl even with the frauding. But not like gigachad tier where you can get stacies with autistic pics.

• +1
View attachment 1804751

I've fucked this girl from tinder. Ig Is for nts, the standards are the same. On tinder you'll Need to pay though. I get new girls only because of the hard reset trick
That is MTB with light eyes. Are we supposed to be impressed.

• JFL
Reactions: ascension and the BULL
  • +1
C'mon. This isn't an unfrauded pic. You are using lighting to make your bones look better.

Anyways, I can tell you are gl even with the frauding. But not like gigachad tier where you can get stacies with autistic pics.
I'm chadlite IRL. Never claimed to be Chad.

• +1
I'm chadlite IRL. Never claimed to be Chad.
You prolly need better pics. Less tryhard where you are smiling and relaxed. You will do much better.

There is no hypergamy lol. Don't buy what the indians on here say.

• +1
And OP, don't use that shirtless pic. It makes you look gay af.

Maybe the other one where you are facing the mirror would work better.

A photo can be deceiving. But I give you hat she could be HTB.
she's clean cut stacylite. you see a girl this gl once a day or less. real life works too obv but it's hustle. until i can make an acc fuck some girls without effort then re do it with a new number and cleared cache 2 weeks later, paying 2 euros a week, i'll do it.

• JFL
Reactions: GoldenOrderCels
op is gl but something looks gay about him idk what

And OP, don't use that shirtless pic. It makes you look gay af.

Maybe the other one where you are facing the mirror would work better.
Getting good quality matches is not the problem.
Show that video to your matches and watch them drool my autistic son
You are not impressing anyone. We knew how you looked years back. You don't softmax like that. You are just feeding your own mental disease.

Never in my life got called gay or feminine. Ogremaxxing is not the solution.

Going out :Comfy: > OLD

• +1
Reactions: CEO of Sex and Deleted member 17448
Tinder and Bumble are finished. Let me explain.

I'm one of the greatest moggers of this forum (no offense @Amnesia and @averagejoe), I'm asked if I'm a model frequently, I'm told that my physique is great, that my sex game is amazing, that I have a big cock, BUT my results in OLD are lackluster for what could be my maximum potential.

I should be drowning in HTB with insane bodies and stacylites. Those are my lookmatches. I can get pussy at demand yes, but the reality is that hot women DON'T GIVE A SINGLE FUCK about OLD, for them is just like a gimmick that they sometimes use to amuse themselves. Instead I get hordes of MTB worshipping me. I don't longer know what is to don't being able to get pussy at will, but this shit is getting tiring.

Looking good and OLD is just a part of the equation, you need to either social circlemaxxing or instamaxxing if you don't want to be an outsider.
dio mogs u

Going out :Comfy: > OLD
This. But like you also get good results using apps. Though I guess you must use good NT pics of you showing off your height and social circle. And you also live in a city that favours blacks.

Never in my life got called gay or feminine. Ogremaxxing is not the solution.
Yes. I wouldn't say you look effeminate but if you posted that pic of you crossing your legs, many might assume you are trying to attract men. Exhibiting a masculine aura in your profile is important. I think you are overlooking these non-looks related things.

• +1
That’s weird, must be your location or a glitch or you’re lying. Although I will say bumble in particular has seemed super dead this summer, my buddy and I were just talking about it. Tinder comes through now and again, seems like a lot of girls now do hinge.

• +1
It seems like women on online dating are only there for the self-esteem boost and aren't serious about meeting up. Unless you are a 6' Chad with six-pack abs and a square jaw. Or you make $200,000+/year.
Relying on OLD is a losing game. Doesn't matter how you look, you're a total and utter sap if you use it regularly. I'm so glad moved from OLD to daygame. Best decision I ever made

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: the BULL, tyronelite, thereallegend and 1 other person