OLD is OVER

This. But like you also get good results using apps. Though I guess you must use good NT pics of you showing off your height and social circle. And you also live in a city that favours blacks.
Nah I’m in a terrible city for OLD

Mid tier population, next to the Canadian border

I got better results when I changed cities. The girl I meet IRL are way better than the chicks I match with in my city

And cities that favour blacks are Midwest / south cities / states

Relying on OLD is a losing game. Doesn't matter how you look, you're a total and utter sap if you use it regularly. I'm so glad moved from OLD to daygame. Best decision I ever made
How do you do daygame?

Tinder and Bumble are finished. Let me explain.

I'm one of the greatest moggers of this forum (no offense @Amnesia and @averagejoe), I'm asked if I'm a model frequently, I'm told that my physique is great, that my sex game is amazing, that I have a big cock, BUT my results in OLD are lackluster for what could be my maximum potential.

I should be drowning in HTB with insane bodies and stacylites. Those are my lookmatches. I can get pussy at demand yes, but the reality is that hot women DON'T GIVE A SINGLE FUCK about OLD, for them is just like a gimmick that they sometimes use to amuse themselves. Instead I get hordes of MTB worshipping me. I don't longer know what is to don't being able to get pussy at will, but this shit is getting tiring.

Looking good and OLD is just a part of the equation, you need to either social circlemaxxing or instamaxxing if you don't want to be an outsider.
if you were as good looking as you claimed then you would get plenty of stacys on OLD

Sad to see men so dependant on female approval.

You are 28 m8, you better grow up and find some inner value.

White pill in and out.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670, tyronelite and Enfant terrible
she's clean cut stacylite. you see a girl this gl once a day or less. real life works too obv but it's hustle. until i can make an acc fuck some girls without effort then re do it with a new number and cleared cache 2 weeks later, paying 2 euros a week, i'll do it.
Fucking lol. Nowhere near staceylite.

Funny because i fucked 5 htbs (One arguably stacylite) with shit tier pics from It in the last 2 weeks . Maybe you're not that gl
son what? how you fix phimosis

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670 and the BULL

I got better results when I changed cities. The girl I meet IRL are way better than the chicks I match with in my city

Last part is ridiculous. The southern cities are the MOST racist lol. Try walking around rural Mississippi as a black guy. Many will be overtly racist to you. I mean racism exists everywhere but people are far more open about their prejudices in the deep south. There are many decent looking black guys on here who try very hard but are still incel because they live in a racist shithole.

Imo, I'd figure major cities like LA, NY and generally more left-leaning places tend to be the most open towards non-whites. In general, the US is racist af and you are at a noticeable disadvantage if you are not white more so than other western countries.

Oh please no I can’t be arsed maintaining an IG

OLD is for old people like @TheBlunderYears

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 9670 and Deleted member 20452
Last part is ridiculous. The southern cities are the MOST racist lol. Try walking around rural Mississippi as a black guy. Many will be overtly racist to you. I mean racism exists everywhere but people are far more open about their prejudices in the deep south. There are many decent looking black guys on here who try very hard but are still incel because they live in a racist shithole.

Imo, I'd figure major cities like LA, NY and generally more left-leaning places tend to be the most open towards non-whites. In general, the US is racist af and you are at a noticeable disadvantage if you are not white more so than other western countries.
When I say south I’m talking about like Miami, Austin / Houston Texas, etc

I’m not referring to the small hillbilly KKK towns :feelskek:

@the BULL
@averagejoe
@JOJOcel
reminder to me that i dont wanna end up like these old fools still fighting about who mogs who online in a couple years

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18694 and tyronelite
Sad to see men so dependant on female approval.

You are 28 m8, you better grow up and find some inner value.

White pill in and out.
real

Check the 2nd pic, he's frauding hard for the validation of online autists.

Tinder and Bumble are finished. Let me explain.

I'm one of the greatest moggers of this forum (no offense @Amnesia and @averagejoe), I'm asked if I'm a model frequently, I'm told that my physique is great, that my sex game is amazing, that I have a big cock, BUT my results in OLD are lackluster for what could be my maximum potential.

I should be drowning in HTB with insane bodies and stacylites. Those are my lookmatches. I can get pussy at demand yes, but the reality is that hot women DON'T GIVE A SINGLE FUCK about OLD, for them is just like a gimmick that they sometimes use to amuse themselves. Instead I get hordes of MTB worshipping me. I don't longer know what is to don't being able to get pussy at will, but this shit is getting tiring.

Looking good and OLD is just a part of the equation, you need to either social circlemaxxing or instamaxxing if you don't want to be an outsider.
how old is old?

When I say south I’m talking about like Miami, Austin / Houston Texas, etc

I’m not referring to the small hillbilly KKK towns :feelskek:
Oh yeah then I agree. I think blacks have a positive reputation in the wealthier parts of the US because of over representation in sports, media, music (most hip hop and rap).

• +1
Reactions: tyronelite

Same age bro. I don't get why people are ripping into you. Thankfully men here don't decide who is HTN and chad on this site.

I just saw your tinder matches and it's legit.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670 and tyronelite
Relying on OLD is a losing game. Doesn't matter how you look, you're a total and utter sap if you use it regularly. I'm so glad moved from OLD to daygame. Best decision I ever made
OLD should be a supplement for rainy days n shit

Everyone should be meeting women IRL as their main strategy

• +1
Reactions: CEO of Sex, Deleted member 17448 and Deleted member 9670
@the BULL
@averagejoe
@JOJOcel
reminder to me that i dont wanna end up like these old fools still fighting about who mogs who online in a couple years
"Old" fool gets way more pussy you'll ever get though, that Is a reality. I also do It to make evil zoomerinos like you cry. I studied hard during my early 20 so i do what i want now, you don't know grind

@the BULL
@averagejoe
@JOJOcel
Also reminder that i'm taller than 99% of ppl. Imagine if i wanted to run irl game 🚀🚀🚀 too bad majority of girls use Instagram or tinder and only complete losers approach girls. Also aren't you the guy sucking off niko's cock because he mogs online ??

aging is a death sentence. once you think time is going fast it´s over

@the BULL
@averagejoe
@JOJOcel
Come on. This is offtopic, don't take everything you read here 100% serious.

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, Deleted member 11097 and Enfant terrible
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17448
OLD should be a supplement for rainy days n shit

Everyone should be meeting women IRL as their main strategy
where do you recommend meeting women IRL?

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium and CEO of Sex
Bars clubs & social events

Eventbrite.com
Meetup.com
Do you think it's cringe to go to clubs alone if your friends are voluntary rotters?

Do you think it's cringe to go to clubs alone if your friends are voluntary rotters?
No going out solo is one of the best ways to improve your game

Don’t go out with guys who you know will hold you back

• Love it
Reactions: CEO of Sex
No going out solo is one of the best ways to improve your game

Don’t go out with guys who you know will hold you back
Thanks for the reply. I only ever go out once in a blue moon because my friends would rather spend their Friday nights rotting in their basements. I can't wait any longer, gotta start going out alone and meeting girls that way.
Have you ever been to a club alone?

• +1
The mad subhumans are showing like usual.
How are you treated irl by women in daylight streets. I want to put an end to all those larpers saying they get cold approached regularly irl in daylight streets in the west. Its a lie.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17448

I can slay online but incel af irl

You know what fuck it!

I’m gonna go to a meet up thing in my city this weekend and report back

• Love it
How are you treated irl by women in daylight streets. I want to put an end to all those larpers saying they get cold approached regularly irl in daylight streets in the west. Its a lie.
I never got cold approached in my life during daytime. In bars and clubs lots of times.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
I never got cold approached in my life during daytime. In bars and clubs lots of times.
See its what i mean. exactly. Im done with the schizos here. Bars and clubs are different, youre supposed to approach and be approached. But people act like culture don’t matter and that youre not chad if youre not cold approached in daylight streets by random girls. I barely ever seen that happening, no matter how gl you are.

• +1
Reactions: zeshama
I can slay online but incel af irl

You know what fuck it!

I’m gonna go to a meet up thing in my city this weekend and report back
Yeah I’ll be in NYC tomorrow thru Sunday

See its what i mean. exactly. Im done with the schizos here. Bars and clubs are different, youre supposed to approach and be approached. But people act like culture don’t matter and that youre not chad if youre not cold approached in daylight streets by random girls. I barely ever seen that happening, no matter how gl you are.
I actually had it happen to me a few times in my life srs.

Like 3 times when I was younger and once recently

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
I actually had it happen to me a few times in my life srs.

Like 3 times when I was younger and once recently
My theory is it actually happens more for normies than for gl masculine dudes. Every girl i met and that i asked this told me the same thing :
Girls are incredibly insecure deep down and it goes increasingly higher when the guy is very hot and masculine/intimidating. And would never approach such a guy. In a context where its not made for.
I probably have seen millions of people until now and am friend with a bunch of decent looking dudes, i never seen this happening regularly for anyone, and all very good looking ones never got properly cold approached - i mean in streets out of nowhere, and that they made it obvious they desire you, not just asking for how you are or so on

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3573 and DoctorLooksmax
My theory is it actually happens more for normies than for gl masculine dudes. Every girl i met and that i asked this told me the same thing :
Girls are incredibly insecure deep down and it goes increasingly higher when the guy is very hot and masculine/intimidating. And would never approach such a guy.
I probably have seen millions of people until now and am friend with a bunch of decent looking dudes, i never seen this happening regularly for anyone, and all very good looking ones never got properly cold approached - i mean in streets out of nowhere, and that they made it obvious they desire you, not just asking for how you are or so on
Yeah like I said only happened to me a few times in my life not saying it’s a regular occurence or anyting

It’s more to do with having a certain approachable vibe to you (which imo I have)

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium and Deleted member 18840
Yeah like I said only happened to me a few times in my life not saying it’s a regular occurence or anyting

It’s more to do with having a certain approachable vibe to you (which imo I have)
I agree, vibe matters a lot. I got told a lot i look very intimidating at rest irl.
People underate vibe, fashion, aura. Hairstyle. Gym. Neck. Stubble/beard if needed. A lot here. Muh its all
About raw face.

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium and DoctorLooksmax
Wear sunscreen and use vitamin A 😎

Thanks for the reply. I only ever go out once in a blue moon because my friends would rather spend their Friday nights rotting in their basements. I can't wait any longer, gotta start going out alone and meeting girls that way.
Have you ever been to a club alone?
Yeah done it plenty times. Just be social & you’ll be fine lol

Although it does help that I know the owners & bouncers so try to network as well

• +1
Reactions: CEO of Sex
mr irl mogger friends just left tinder because the quality of girls wasnt as good as when he pulled from ig so i feel like tinder and OLD is moreso reserved for lower tier women and the big boy leagues is instagram
Can you make an IGmaxxing thread? You do good on IG?