(Old photo) Rate my psl with 3mm buzzcut

op, if you can pull off a buzzcut, than you're a chad.

mirin your skull also.

Chad. you look better with long hair i think. Also Norwooding at 16 :lul:

Listen up OP you are being blessed by a rating by ME so pay the fuck attention

How you look: Good

How you can look: Really good/Great

Don't recommend you do shit except skin care and heightmaxx cause you are two years old, also grow your fucking hair out idc how you think you're shaved head looks it is a BIG FAILO

What to fix ONCE YOU ARE ADULT HUMAN:

Thin upper lip, get fillers

Jawline could be better, it doesnt look bad but you wont turn chicks head with your JAWLINE until you have CHIN SEPERATION so keep losing bodyfat, dont worry right now cause you are young and I heard leanmaxxing can stunt your growth

How does a Chad get bitches to beg to fuck him? CHIN SEPERATION TO JAWLINE IS ANSWER!!!!! When your chin makes a V to your outer jaw you have went from Joe Schmo to Chadfux Aton
is it by losing BF? and wide massetters?

upload a newer photo with your longer hair you aspie fuck
It legit looks like a small afro rn. I won’t post that on the internet jfl
Chad. you look better with long hair i think. Also Norwooding at 16 :lul:
Well everyone got flaws
Slight Above Normie. 5.5 psl if above 5'10. U norwooding and ur prob not even 20 so ur looks r gonna fade after 30 real quick
I’m 16 and 6ft, might be balding but hair feels no different

Slight Above Normie. 5.5 psl if above 5'10. U norwooding and ur prob not even 20 so ur looks r gonna fade after 30 real quick
psl doesn't include height.
5.5psl isn't "slightly above" normie since it's out of 8

feel like psl has lost all meaning now

• +1
Reactions: I'mme, Golang, turkproducer and 1 other person
how the fak you are balding at 16?
my grandpa hairline mogs you to oblivion
you better keep that buzzcut tbh you will be completely bald by 20

Wish is looked like pietroesk who is way better than me

I legit do muay thai and wrestling and isn’t he a virgin? Anyway he’s way better
he always has a glock in his pockets, he would obliterate you
he lost his virginity to barbara palvin...

• JFL
Reactions: Golang and Ritalincell
he always has a glock in his pockets, he would obliterate you
he lost his virginity to barbara palvin...
Damn what a slayer gansta
Your granpa might mog me but i mog you to hell and back, and then to hell again

Last edited by a moderator:
  • JFL
Reactions: Golang and goat2x
psl doesn't include height.
5.5psl isn't "slightly above" normie since it's out of 8

feel like psl has lost all meaning now

Thanks for the refresher on height. A nigga didnt know. I psl outta 8 too. But 6.5 is chad anything below is normie imo

Det är över.... grov autism.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4310
chadlite is normie tier imo

• Hmm...
Reactions: turkproducer
5.5 PSL if you hairmaxx

Listen up OP you are being blessed by a rating by ME so pay the fuck attention

How you look: Good

How you can look: Really good/Great

Don't recommend you do shit except skin care and heightmaxx cause you are two years old, also grow your fucking hair out idc how you think you're shaved head looks it is a BIG FAILO

What to fix ONCE YOU ARE ADULT HUMAN:

Thin upper lip, get fillers

Jawline could be better, it doesnt look bad but you wont turn chicks head with your JAWLINE until you have CHIN SEPERATION so keep losing bodyfat, dont worry right now cause you are young and I heard leanmaxxing can stunt your growth

How does a Chad get bitches to beg to fuck him? CHIN SEPERATION TO JAWLINE IS ANSWER!!!!! When your chin makes a V to your outer jaw you have went from Joe Schmo to Chadfux Aton

Look at his hairline though
3F7C0AA4 D0E4 4165 8B5B C98E1A22D87E

is it by losing BF? and wide massetters?

You need to have a wider jaw to get the full effect but even Orb had good chin to jaw ratio with his narrow jaw

The secret is low bodyfat%, the only way I found to get super low bodyfat without taking drugs is to fast for two days while lifting weights and doing cardio

I can confirm once you have V-Chin and Hollow Cheeks you win at life
Look at his hairline though
View attachment 280775

Grow hair out real long and sweep over hairline

Take finasteride

For gods sake just dont go bald

• +1
Reactions: Reoreyh and Deleted member 2846
You need to have a wider jaw to get the full effect but even Orb had good chin to jaw ratio with his narrow jaw

The secret is low bodyfat%, the only way I found to get super low bodyfat without taking drugs is to fast for two days while lifting weights and doing cardio

I can confirm once you have V-Chin and Hollow Cheeks you win at life

Grow hair out real long and sweep over hairline

Take finasteride

For gods sake just dont go bald
indeed. i only have the V when i smirk in proper lighting. looks masc af. currently at 12-13% BF. u think getting to 10% will show more V?

• +1
Reactions: Reoreyh
indeed. i only have the V when i smirk in proper lighting. looks masc af. currently at 12-13% BF. u think getting to 10% will show more V?

Yes I know it will

You are not 13% you are always fatter than you think

When you get around 10-11% you will have V Chin and Hollow Cheeks, I will post photo soon my hollow cheeks are coming back and foids are literally staring at me again, everybody is nice as fukk

Holy fuck I love looksmaxxing

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Pillarman, Maxup, RAITEIII and 3 others
Yes I know it will

When you get around 10-11% you will have V Chin and Hollow Cheeks, I will post photo soon my hollow cheeks are coming back and foids are literally staring at me again, everybody is nice as fukk

tell me my bf in pm

Yes I know it will

Someone with low cheekbones and a small jaw can’t achieve hollow cheeks nomatter what bf. At 8-10 % you should have abveins and somewhat striated quads. I’d say i’m 12% atm with chest striations and shoulder veins

Someone with low cheekbones and a small jaw can’t achieve hollow cheeks nomatter what bf. At 8-10 % you should have abveins and somewhat striated quads. I’d say i’m 12% atm with chest striations and shoulder veins

Orb had the smallest jaw and low cheekbones and still had hollow cheeks, of course they dont look as good as a models but it is still possible, also Orb has excellent chin to jaw seperation, his jaw is just narroe as fukk

Attachments

• images (2).jpeg
    images (2).jpeg
    6.5 KB · Views: 63
  • +1
Reactions: Hades
Yes I know it will

Bro i think you are redpilled lifesaver for saying that.

medellängden för en vanlig ungdom i stockhom (staden som räknas) är 189
Bor på östermalm, Kan inte confirmera detta. De flesta är kortare och på växt kurvan är 183 över medelet men inte av mycket

Bor på östermalm, Kan inte confirmera detta. De flesta är kortare och på växt kurvan är 183 över medelet men inte av mycket
cope, I stockholm är medelt för en 16 åring 188, 195 är en av 5, det är över för alla under 200cm

• +1
Reactions: Inscol
cope, I stockholm är medelt för en 16 åring 188, 195 är en av 5, det är över för alla under 200cm
Största cope någonsin. Aldrig blivit nekad för längd och polare som är under 180 går det bra för. Face > Height