(Old photo) Rate my psl with 3mm buzzcut

Skillnaden på 5psl och 6psl är top 20% till top 1% så nej. Du copar hårt
hahah när fan blev psl 6 top 1% i SVERIGE kanske i Rumänien eller Polen men inte Sverige

• +1
Reactions: Inscol
Vrg odenplan, säger inte vilken linje för doxx
om du skulle gå på globala skulle jag förstå 1% 6 psl, det krävs fan 300 merit att gå på odenplan vafan är du inne på den här sidan och ruttnar

om du skulle gå på globala skulle jag förstå 1% 6 psl, det krävs fan 300 merit att gå på odenplan vafan är du inne på den här sidan och ruttnar
Vill bli pitt, Rik familj så måste plugga mkt

du kan inte bli Pitt, man födds som Pitt
Kan bli en dollar store version
923FDB54 B82F 4FD6 A18C C3776169BA38

JAG ÄR MINDRE LIK MEN SER BÄTTRE UT EN BRAD PITT B SKVALLA
"an entire generation pumping gas, waiting tables, slaves with white collars, advertising has us chasing cars and clothes, working jobs we hate so we can buy shit we don't need. We're the middle children of the history man, no purpose or place, we have no Great war, no Great depression, our great war is a spiritual war, our great depression is our lives, we've been all raised by television to believe that one day we'd all be millionaires and movie gods and rock stars, but we won't and we're slowly learning that fact. and we're very very pissed off." - Tyler Gustavsson
giphy.gif

"an entire generation pumping gas, waiting tables, slaves with white collars, advertising has us chasing cars and clothes, working jobs we hate so we can buy shit we don't need. We're the middle children of the history man, no purpose or place, we have no Great war, no Great depression, our great war is a spiritual war, our great depression is our lives, we've been all raised by television to believe that one day we'd all be millionaires and movie gods and rock stars, but we won't and we're slowly learning that fact. and we're very very pissed off." - Tyler Gustavsson
giphy.gif
The things you own, End up owning you - Arvid Gustavsson

You are hater
Keep barking for me like the imbecile dog you are, you utter subhuman. I live in your head rent free, I mog you to oblivion, son. Are you in utter disbelief?
giphy.gif

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sloopnoob, Deleted member 4671, Golang and 1 other person
Arvid is not a virgin

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted and Baldingman1998
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted and Deleted member 11406
loses 1 psl without hair

• +1