Money
Status
Charm
Humor
Game
Style
Clothing
Your Car

BUT face don't matter after all of these ?!

By logic, if all of these things matter how does face don't matter. Tell me just one convincing reason.

The funny part was, when they talk about their daughters. Their attitude dramatically changes, saying ' Of course she's getting a cute boyfriend. Why would she get the ugly ones she don't like? Its her marriage.'

This is so disgusting yet NOT shocking. Everyone is blackpilled, don't expect anyone who is not. Its just programmed inside you.

I hate the whole concept of looks but guess looksmaxxing is the only truth

• +1
Reactions: extremchange628181 and Deleted member 8758
It matters but whats the point of mentioning or even thinking about it if you cant change it. Unless youre ready to surgery max then its useless and even then chances are you wont replicate natural beauty.

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl and extremchange628181
It matters but whats the point of mentioning or even thinking about it if you cant change it. Unless youre ready to surgery max then its useless and even then chances are you wont replicate natural beauty.
I am ready to surgurymaxx. I have short mid face and normal forward growth and skull size to start with

Surgery can make you into mogger, just look at the Korean stars so called.

The point of think is get you the courage to change not or else why on .org

imagine being psl 7 and not having any of the things u metioned,looks arent everything but u should at least be normal looking