Older women are untrustworthy.

u need to dress well to catch interest, i cba in daily life to spend hundreds of euros per month on getting a cool wardrobe

i dress nice for special events only
im so broke and done. i just mire thhese beautiful beasts from a far

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
chad only
u gotta be BIG, have some money (not even a lot, their fuckers just show off) and very fun to be around and retarded idk. i got nothing to talk w ppl anymore anyway especially in the domain these women would like

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Samsepioler
jfl if u think 14year old girls don't fall in love anymore.

why do you think we have all these anti-male laws that try to prevent good men like me from getting with a nice young girl?
I hope ur trolling. Why are you even talking about 14 year olds? That's not gonna happen at ur age bro. Even early 20s will be difficult for you.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Primalsplit and MoggerGaston
that innocence you're talking about is basically gone by 16.

im so broke and done. i just mire thhese beautiful beasts from a far
in their high-heels and sexy dress, perfect hair, etc.

need old money to date them.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and wollet2
I hope ur trolling. Why are you even talking about 14 year olds? That's not gonna happen at ur age bro. Even early 20s will be difficult for you.
dating will always be difficult, age isnt the problem.

I've went on like 5 dates the last year and the oldest was the 29yo raver girl.
Rest was 20-24yo.

and im not even frauding my age, just have 28yo on my profile.

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
in their high-heels and sexy dress, perfect hair, etc.

need old money to date them.
for dating them sure, you gotta be everything maxxed

i wonder what men ONS them though, they seem so unnaproachable and in groups with other classy normies
uh, i see some very hot elegant women in tinder but i rarely match this type probably bcuz i dont look rough enough.

i wonder what men ONS them though
6a7656c4de5dac5c07da41720d79aa22.jpg

• So Sad
Reactions: wollet2
she already had a mortgage on a house, full-time job and own car jfl.

but she didn't care that I was a student living in a dorm without car, I made this very clear but she didnt care
Why do you think she didnt care? Perhaps getting 30yo women to betabux as young 20s men is legit

• +1
i still look very boyish but i have ideal pheno. maybe those women that said ill grow into a terachad at 30 will be right. who knows. id never go to the gym tho and idc about maximising my potential since im done anw

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
Why do you think she didnt care?
i found her reddit account and she talked about her ex being insecure that he earned way less money than her but that she didn't really care about it

didn't get any flak from her for being a student at my age etc.
Perhaps getting 30yo women to betabux as young 20s men is legit
idk man, id rather be single than having to spend time with some woman I am not attracted to.

you could date only for the money, I guess you are right.

• +1
Reactions: Canwefixit
for a minority of girls.
more like majority. Even back in the day it was like that. You probably don't interact with young people much so you don't have a point of reference. Maybe ask some younger users here or get more active on social media. Gen Z is ruthless. These girls are brainwashed at a very young age to hate guys and ride the cock carousel.

i still look very boyish. maybe those women that said ill grow into a terachad at 30 will be right. who knows
minoxodil for beardgrowth.
steroids or gymcelling
short hair
tattoos
squinting
typical fuckboy clothing like this
handsome-man-wear-white-shirt-and-shorts.jpg

u should be well on your way to look masculine.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Skywalker, TechnoBoss, autistic_tendencies and 1 other person
more like majority. Even back in the day it was like that. You probably don't interact with young people much so you don't have a point of reference. Maybe ask some younger users here or get more active on social media. Gen Z is ruthless. These girls are brainwashed at a very young age to hate guys and ride the cock carousel.
its cope what ur saying

ur saying its completely over in this black/white bullshit mindset, i dont care about ur blackpill rotten brain.

im getting a cute JB anyways

minoxodil for beardgrowth.
steroids or gymcelling
short hair
tattoos
squinting
typical fuckboy clothing like this
handsome-man-wear-white-shirt-and-shorts.jpg

u should be well on your way to look masculine.
yeah i can grow facial hair, majority of women told me i look hotter with stubble and shorter hair. but i prefer them longer and also cover my nw2 this way. my density all over has gone to shit, time is running out

i dont rly like jbs but my personality doesnt match with the older hot sluts i always liked
when i put my clean shaven pics on tinder i get crazy resuts with jbs (18-22) especially the introverted looking ones. but i dont want them

i either want pawgs or elegant looking hot women 5-10 years older than me. anw doesnt matter cuz no penis, death is coming

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Marsik
its cope what ur saying

ur saying its completely over in this black/white bullshit mindset, i dont care about ur blackpill rotten brain.

im getting a cute JB anyways
That's not what I'm saying. I'm saying most women have issues from an early age and you need to get over that. You're putting young women on a pedestal and setting yourself up for disappointment.

Good luck with that if you're struggling to pull women in their late 20s. Seems you're the one coping hard

That's not what I'm saying. I'm saying most women have issues from an early age and you need to get over that. You're putting young women on a pedestal and setting yourself up for disappointment.
the can still get clingy and obsessed. fall in love. older women dont
Good luck with that if you're struggling to pull women in their late 20s. Seems you're the one coping hard
i struggle to pull any women, its not about age

if anything ive had far more luck with women when the age gap was larger

Last edited:
i found her reddit account and she talked about her ex being insecure that he earned way less money than her but that she didn't really care about it

didn't get any flak from her for being a student at my age etc.

idk man, id rather be single than having to spend time with some woman I am not attracted to.

you could date only for the money, I guess you are right.
Ive never understood men who are insecure of their gfs earning more. Id love a gf who earnt more than me. Also broke bitches tend to be golddiggers.

Id defo date a 2/10 40yo woman if she housed and fed me wbu?

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and MoggerGaston
Ive never understood men who are insecure of their gfs earning more. Id love a gf who earnt more than me. Also broke bitches tend to be golddiggers.
same, I wouldn't care tbh

Id defo date a 2/10 40yo woman if she housed and fed me wbu?
nah, i work 10 hours/week and have a nice lifestyle, i dont need money.

she would have to be HTB or she can fuck off

• +1
Reactions: Canwefixit
if anything ive had far more luck with women when the age gap was larger
when theres a big age gap women cant gauge how autistic u are well. they think its just generation gap or sm shit. and its easier they tolerate ur quirks if u still make them have fun

when theres a big age gap women cant gauge how autistic u are well. they think its just generation gap or sm shit. and its easier they tolerate ur quirks
they also look up to you

the can still get clingy and obsessed. older women dont
this is also untrue. Young women are less likely to be that way if anything, because they have far more options. Nothing wrong with wanting young women, but at least stay grounded in reality.

Last edited:
they also look up to you
well yeah, if shes older even for a few years they admire ur youthness. if ure older, women like older guys etc

thats if she is attracted to u in the 1st place

You could sack ur 10 hours a week job and have the female. Then again 10 hours a week is probably not a mentalhealth min. Imo theres no such thing as dont need more money unless you are Jacob Rothschild. Even if I was a millionaire Id be scared of being broke again. HTB jesus yeah good luck, aint no HTB gonna be a sugar momma for a non Chad

• +1
this is also untrue. Young women are less likely to be that way if anything, because they have far more options. Nothing wrong with wanting young women, but at least stay grounded in reality.
29yo women have more options if anything, than 14yo women who are stuck in hs. your reality isnt real.

• JFL
Reactions: fukmylyf
You could sack ur 10 hours a week job and have the female. Then again 10 hours a week is probably not a mentalhealth min. Imo theres no such thing as dont need more money unless you are Jacob Rothschild. Even if I was a millionaire Id be scared of being broke again. HTB jesus yeah good luck, aint no HTB gonna be a sugar momma for a non Chad
im fine with working, as u say 10hours/week isnt that hard on my mental health.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 51781
@averagejoe thoughts on this?

over for oldcels

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
As soon at you are 10 years older than the age of consent, you should never be dating a woman who is within 9 years of your age

• JFL
its kinda fucked honestly, cuz I really liked her despite her being 29yo.

we had sorta the same humor, could talk very easily to each other in a fun/interesting/flirty way. and
she was also quite hot + also into drugs. also quite smart like me.

lots of similarities that could have lead to a nice relationship, but she got ruined by some chad in the past and now its over.
All foids will get fucked and dumped by chad eventually, and they will feel disdain towards all men after that due to their experience with chad using them

• So Sad
As soon at you are 10 years older than the age of consent, you should never be dating a woman who is within 9 years of your age
I really liked her as a friend, cool personality on that foid, friend with benefits because she was also sexy as fuck.

But for serious LTR, etc. I shouldn't be socializing with 29yo roasties like this. You are right.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, humanoidsub7 and bourgeoizyzz
All foids will get fucked and dumped by chad eventually, and they will feel disdain towards all men after that due to their experience with chad using them
It's brutal. Idk how to cope honestly.

I talked with her about this and she agreed.
you aren't even a newcel here, you are literally rotting here for years... and you still had faith?

Happy Joaquin Phoenix GIF by Bombay Softwares

ah man... never, NEVER forget the blaxckpill

• So Sad
you aren't even a newcel here, you are literally rotting here for years... and you still had faith?

Happy Joaquin Phoenix GIF by Bombay Softwares

ah man... never, NEVER forget the blaxckpill
sad shit innit

still longing for affection in a world of torture

sad shit innit

still longing for affection in a world of torture
I'd personally accept it. In fact I already did.

If I'm getting surgeries it's because I don't want to be seen as a freak anymore, and because I want to look human.

But, hugging all those fake ideologies that tell you that everyone deserves love and everyone needs it...

What women feel isn't "love", they feel lust.

No such thing as "love", no such thing as "empathy", no such thing as "boyfriend", you are just a breathing dildo for women.

Last edited:
  • +1
It's brutal. Idk how to cope honestly.
yup me too, but i just think if you cant do anythinf about it or change it, then dont worry only worry about whats in your control its good to have the knowledge of the blackpill but its better to focus on the redpill because that is stuff that you can change

• +1
older woman are more calculating since they’ve been in the game longer

Last edited:
  • +1

how do u have money for all of this, you live in a dorm plus you only work 10 hours a week

• +1