Older women are untrustworthy.

MoggerGaston

MoggerGaston

Weltschmerz
I did MDMA after the date with the 29yo HTB raver-girl from november, and kinda analyzed what happened and why I didn't slay her. It helps me get into this emotional/social mind pattern instead of being overly cold/insensitive/rational, my normal self.

I realized she was afraid of getting hurt and very untrustworthy of me. Basically: Only a chad can make her get over such feelings, even though I was more than good-looking enough for her if she didn't have these negative feelings/thoughts. (else she wouldn't have dated me)

I talked with her about this and she agreed.

And this is brutal tbh, because it means it's fucking dumb to date older women who have issues like this.

While I am slowly trying to convince her, taking things slow, making her slowly build trust. She is still talking to other men on dating apps, still being hit on at parties/raves/by colleagues.

And while I am building her up, making her feel trust again, it's very likely she is going to date one of these other men she is talking instead of me.

Wasted fucking effort. And this is exactly what happened.

I will never date women above age 23yo again, fuck that. Worst mistake.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Primalsplit, aleksander, humanoidsub7 and 17 others
its kinda fucked honestly, cuz I really liked her despite her being 29yo.

we had sorta the same humor, could talk very easily to each other in a fun/interesting/flirty way. and
she was also quite hot + also into drugs. also quite smart like me.

lots of similarities that could have lead to a nice relationship, but she got ruined by some chad in the past and now its over.

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Primalsplit, humanoidsub7, Hernan and 5 others
Agreed man.

It’s only worth it to date older women for financial purposes.

Like to manipulate them out of their money

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer, spongebob, Manletmachine and 7 others
Agreed man.

It’s only worth it to date older women for financial purposes.

Like to manipulate them out of their money
she already had a mortgage on a house, full-time job and own car jfl.

but she didn't care that I was a student living in a dorm without car, I made this very clear but she didnt care

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, Manletmachine, Primalsplit and 6 others
older asian girls are pretty chill

prob cuz their local men aren’t as rough on them

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7 and MoggerGaston
18-25 or death

No woman is trustworthy

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit and Deleted member 51465
older asian girls are pretty chill

prob cuz their local men aren’t as rough on them
asian girls dating feminine asian men, so they don't get roughed up yeah.

here all the women date the same top 10% fuckboy players who treat women like dogshit
a lot of them are extremely controlling, worst scum of the earth.

kill all chads tbh, they ruin women.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit, Ark and AlexBrown84
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit, thereallegend and MoggerGaston
Overinflated price and sense of worth

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit, thereallegend and MoggerGaston
i cant compete with women my age, they are lightyears ahead of me
same, but a lot of them don't really care. They just want you to be confident unironically and not feel insecure about it (which I do, over)

money/achievements/career/ambition don't matter much to women. its blackpill 101

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit, thereallegend and Deleted member 20370
she already had a mortgage on a house, full-time job and own car jfl.

but she didn't care that I was a student living in a dorm without car, I made this very clear but she didnt care
Yup you could’ve swindled her out of some money

But you kinda have to be a sociopath to do this

Which I haven’t done it either despite having the opportunities to do so

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit, Sprinkles and MoggerGaston
Overinflated price and sense of worth
women need to be humbled hard, their natural value in a society like this is insane.

of course they all feel entitled as hell

• +1
Reactions: lowiqNormie, mogstars, Primalsplit and 1 other person
that's all women

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: fukmylyf and MoggerGaston
same, but a lot of them don't really care. They just want you to be confident unironically and not feel insecure about it (which I do, over)

money/achievements/career/ambition don't matter much to women. its blackpill 101
its over once i tell them i live with my mom no matter how confidently i tell them this

• JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit and MoggerGaston
Yup you could’ve swindled her out of some money

But you kinda have to be a sociopath to do this
im a nice guy, so girls dont like me

need to be this dark triad monster, nice guys only get the traumatized leftovers like this girl.
and even then its fucking hard and you are likely to get rejected

i couldnt win her trust, she will get lovebombed by some chad darktriad freak instead and become an even worse version of herself

while I also become an even worse version of myself as I get more bitter with each rejection

Which I haven’t done it either despite having the opportunities to do so
yeah, i dont really care about money tbh. @AlexBrown84 did a nice move with that jewish guy.

Perhaps its all about personality after all. And dark-triad personality traits above all, is what i mean with that

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit, TechnoBoss, horizontallytall and 3 others
its over once i tell them i live with my mom no matter how confidently i tell them this
not if you say its temporary and u got a plan and u just saving some money, some shit like that tbh.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit and Deleted member 20370
Who cares about some Becky
If i had your face i'd Just put on a nice suit blast psytrance and smoke aesthetically while staring at the mirror getting dopamine from the reflection

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Manletmachine, Primalsplit, Bonez and 6 others
not if you say its temporary and u got a plan and u just saving some money, some shit like that tbh.
i will just say that i live with roommates like i did before

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
They are all damaged by the cock carousel

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit, MoggerGaston and Deleted member 20370
Who cares about some Becky
If i had your face i'd Just put on a nice suit blast psytrance and smoke aesthetically while staring at the mirror getting dopamine from the reflection
kinda based ngl.

I went to that career event last month I wrote about, wearing a really high-class outfit (I usually never put much effort into clothing), and just mogging almost everyone felt amazing.

i feel very lonely, but perhaps its cuz i dont like my own company enough

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit and thereallegend
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit, autistic_tendencies, thereallegend and 1 other person
  • +1
  • JFL
asian girls dating feminine asian men, so they don't get roughed up yeah.

here all the women date the same top 10% fuckboy players who treat women like dogshit
a lot of them are extremely controlling, worst scum of the earth.

kill all chads tbh, they ruin women.
kill all personality slayers more like

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: forevergymcelling, thereallegend and MoggerGaston
which is why we need to date younger and younger girls. i need to groom JBs to avoid this issue
i’m thinking about becoming an english teacher just so i can have access to non tinder jb’s haha

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss, thereallegend and MoggerGaston
kinda based ngl.

I went to that career event last month I wrote about, wearing a really high-class outfit (I usually never put much effort into clothing), and just mogging almost everyone felt amazing.

i feel very lonely, but perhaps its cuz i dont like my own company enough
What's the point of dating if women aren't like they're supposed to be anyway, they're all damaged by chad pump and dump feminism and social media, they're not a good Company so it's Easy to let It go. Unless you find some gems but idk how to go about finding them

• +1
What's the point of dating if women aren't like they're supposed to be anyway, they're all damaged by chad pump and dump feminism and social media, they're not a good Company so it's Easy to let It go. Unless you find some gems but idk how to go about finding them
I could sense this girl was a gem when she was younger and wasn't damaged, but now she is covered in chad's shit.

The 19yo stacylite I dated, was also already covered by chad's shit.

I think the answer is finding 14-17 yo girls.

• JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit
kill all personality slayers more like

People think I am a fuckboy/player due to my looks, despite being basically truecel.

I would probably be the first to get killed since ppl think I am the slayer who's ruining the girls.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit and 6ft4
She was ruined by a Chad in the past and now has trust issues but she will allow herself to get ruined once again but only by a Chad.

Brutal...

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit, autistic_tendencies and MoggerGaston
She was ruined by a Chad in the past and now has trust issues but she will allow herself to get ruined once again but only by a Chad.

Brutal...
basically tl: dr of dating older women

they are untrustworthy of men making it impossible to date them in a non-cucked way, but if they can find a really good-looking one who love-bombs them, they bite

further ruining them.

• +1
“Older woman”

She’s 29 you freak that’s not old

• Hmm...
  • JFL
“Older woman”

She’s 29 you freak that’s not old
women become basically infertile at 35yo without surgical procedures

but 29yo isnt old.

oke buddyboyo

Jimmy Fallon Cringe GIF

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit, Deleted member 30037 and Clown Show
ur just ugly bro

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker, Primalsplit and MoggerGaston
younger women are no different btw. They're just better looking so we can forgive them easier

ur just ugly bro
yeah its true.

i already showed pics of her.
I think I am her looksmatch tbh, but getting your looksmatch is essentially impossible with how ruined dating is in europe.

• JFL
younger women are no different btw. They're just better looking so we can forgive them easier
completely wrong, they are far more likely to trust you and fall in love with you.

• +1
I did MDMA after the date with the 29yo HTB raver-girl from november, and kinda analyzed what happened and why I didn't slay her. It helps me get into this emotional/social mind pattern instead of being overly cold/insensitive/rational, my normal self.

I realized she was afraid of getting hurt and very untrustworthy of me. Basically: Only a chad can make her get over such feelings, even though I was more than good-looking enough for her if she didn't have these negative feelings/thoughts. (else she wouldn't have dated me)

I talked with her about this and she agreed.

And this is brutal tbh, because it means it's fucking dumb to date older women who have issues like this.

While I am slowly trying to convince her, taking things slow, making her slowly build trust. She is still talking to other men on dating apps, still being hit on at parties/raves/by colleagues.

And while I am building her up, making her feel trust again, it's very likely she is going to date one of these other men she is talking instead of me.

Wasted fucking effort. And this is exactly what happened.

I will never date women above age 23yo again, fuck that. Worst mistake.
Women are used goods at an age above 20

• +1
Women are used goods at an age above 20
makes serious dating impossible above the age of 30 as a man then.

I am basically MGTOW at this point. I will date to fuck/for fun in the future, but serious LTR is impossible due to what women have done to themselves and the dating market.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Skywalker, ConfusedBolivian and JL~
makes serious dating impossible above the age of 30 as a man then.

I am basically MGTOW at this point. I will date to fuck/for fun in the future, but serious LTR is impossible due to what women have done to themselves and the dating market.
Yes, ltr is pretty much over at that age just have fun and fuck foids u are gl

• +1
Never, never take it slow with women

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit and autistic_tendencies
ill never get in the hearts of women like this

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Skywalker and edgemaxx
completely wrong, they are far more likely to trust you and fall in love with you.
ur bluepilled. Those days are over nigga. There's virtually no difference between jbs and roasties besides looks thanks to dating apps/social media. These young girls just wanna get fked

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker and Primalsplit
ur bluepilled. Those days are over nigga. There's virtually no difference between jbs and roasties besides looks thanks to dating apps/social media.
jfl if u think 14year old girls don't fall in love anymore.

why do you think we have all these anti-male laws that try to prevent good men like me from getting with a nice young girl?

• +1
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian
rich HTN only
the elegance of these women when i see them outside drive me crazy tbh. im so invisible to them

theyre always with some big guy with expensie clothes

• +1
Joe goldberg typeshit

• +1
the elegance of these women when i see them outside drive me crazy tbh. im so invisible to them
u need to dress well to catch interest, i cba in daily life to spend hundreds of euros per month on getting a cool wardrobe

i dress nice for special events only

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and wollet2