Oldfags despise me

Clqs

Clqs

it doesn't matter
Joined
Mar 28, 2024
Posts
16,763
Reputation
31,818
Most of my social circle is way older than me, and whenever I hang around em, I can sense the bitterness in their gaze

But I can't really blame them. At my age, I'm twice as successful and blessed as they'll ever be

It's tough, but I don't wanna drop them. I wish they could just accept that I'm effortlessly better than them and that I cannot do anything about it
 
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: emogymmaxx and ANON
Little bit egotistical ig
 
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: VHSHORROR, try2beme and Clqs
Little bit egotistical ig
More like extremely. This black child walks around like the bees knees but hasn’t even finished highschool
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ascension and ANON
In the graveyard, what it do? I'm howling at the moon
I'm Lisan Al-Gaib, and baby, this is my Dune
Shawty say I'm that dude, I see demons like it's DOOM
But baby, if I'm real, all I really see is doom
My mind is so blewn, it's gone through and through
I want you and you, come and show me your tattoos
Smoking at the château, that line ain’t for you
I'll take you to my red room, snuff film starring you
 
More like extremely. This black child walks around like the bees knees but hasn’t even finished highschool
You're a good example of what I'm talking about, oldfart

You wish you were me
 
  • JFL
Reactions: try2beme
You're a good example of what I'm talking about, oldfart

You wish you were me
Only thing I’m jealous of is the fact you’re a child but even then you’re on here just like the old farts so it’s pointless :feelskek::feelskek:
 
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Clqs

Similar threads

spaghettifan33
Replies
5
Views
54
jp212
jp212
Zakai4real
Replies
5
Views
47
Zakai4real
Zakai4real
Mai Sakurajima.
Replies
7
Views
86
Dejean
D
incomplete
Replies
19
Views
76
Mogmo
Mogmo
D69mo
Replies
9
Views
72
Mooks Laxx
Mooks Laxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top