OMEGLE FOID BEGS ME TO RAPE AND KIDNAP HER (VIDEO! NO LARPING HERE!)

D

Deleted member 16133

🖤💊THIS IS MY CURSE 🔪🩸☠️💀🤘👹🤡👿
WHATS UP NIGGAS
YOU FUCKING NIGGERS HAVE BEEN SAYING I FELL OFF LIKE NOT AFTER THIS THREAD NIGGA SO I HAD TO COME BACK WITH A FUCKING MOGGER THREAD

SO BASICALLY I WAS CHILLIN ON MY DISCORD SERVER WITH @zv1212 @O'Pry Reincarnation Dr. Niccolo @Sny @isis_Bleach @Erik-Jón AND SOME OTHER NIGGAS I DON'T KNOW IF THEY WANT ME TO TAG BUT YEAH I CONNECTED WITH THIS WEIRD ASS FOID ALL UP ON ME BEGGING ME TO RAPE HER AND SHIT AND I'M A NICE GUY LIKE Y'ALL KNOW SO I'M ALL ABOUT CONSENT :D

THIS BITCH EVEN GAVE ME HER ADDRESS ALL LIKE COME OVER PLEASE SHE WAS BEGGING ME AS SOON AS WE CONNECTED LMFAO ALRIGHT I'M DONE TYPING I'LL LET THE VIDEO SPEAK FOR ITSELF

Just as a disclaimer i don't condone rape, or any violent acts towards women, nor have I ever threatened to do anything unconsensual with any person of interest. I am a kissless, handoldedless, hugless, virgin, and I plan to keep it that way until I ascend and find a woman I can love forever. This video is strictly made to show how weird women with these kinks are, and the true side of their nature. Thank you!

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: blite, Bakin donuts 🍩, IThinkImAboutToROPE and 45 others

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, Deleted member 17430, Deleted member 15854 and 10 others
U look like the real life Joker

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, JawGuyFatFaceGuy, ReadBooksEveryday and 9 others
your eyes are intimidating
Shutterstock 1234487125 1024x535

• Love it
Reactions: BugeyeBigNoseCurry
your eyes are intimidating
View attachment 1794245
nah bro i have a shit eye area
when i went on earlier i legit raised my fucking eyebrow and puffed out my cheeks and the first foid i connected with gave me her snapchat
i need a browlift reverse canthoplasty blephorplasty IMMEDIATELY and buccal fat grafts

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19994
Wats her snap yuh know for um purposes

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19994
James what's wrong w your teeth

upload more omegle stuff james

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14693
  • Love it
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover
omegle youtube niche is literally free 100k subs get an editor and start posting on youtube you idiot

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15854
😹😹😹😹😹🤙🤙🤙🤙🤙 back with a banger manigga manigga manigga 😹😹😹😹🤙🤙🤙🤙🤙💯💥✨💀🚬☝️😻😻🤩🥶🥶🥵🥶🥵🥶🥵🥶

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: the BULL, Sny, Deleted member 15854 and 1 other person
WHATS UP NIGGAS
YOU FUCKING NIGGERS HAVE BEEN SAYING I FELL OFF LIKE NOT AFTER THIS THREAD NIGGA SO I HAD TO COME BACK WITH A FUCKING MOGGER THREAD

SO BASICALLY I WAS CHILLIN ON MY DISCORD SERVER WITH @zv1212 @O'Pry Reincarnation Dr. Niccolo @Sny @isis_Bleach @Erik-Jón AND SOME OTHER NIGGAS I DON'T KNOW IF THEY WANT ME TO TAG BUT YEAH I CONNECTED WITH THIS WEIRD ASS FOID ALL UP ON ME BEGGING ME TO RAPE HER AND SHIT AND I'M A NICE GUY LIKE Y'ALL KNOW SO I'M ALL ABOUT CONSENT :D

THIS BITCH EVEN GAVE ME HER ADDRESS ALL LIKE COME OVER PLEASE SHE WAS BEGGING ME AS SOON AS WE CONNECTED LMFAO ALRIGHT I'M DONE TYPING I'LL LET THE VIDEO SPEAK FOR ITSELF

View attachment 1794224

Just as a disclaimer i don't condone rape, or any violent acts towards women, nor have I ever threatened to do anything unconsensual with any person of interest. I am a kissless, handoldedless, hugless, virgin, and I plan to keep it that way until I ascend and find a woman I can love forever. This video is strictly made to show how weird women with these kinks are, and the true side of their nature. Thank you!

??

Funniest shit I've ever seen jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, Deleted member 17430, Deleted member 16369 and 3 others
WHATS UP NIGGAS

View attachment 1794224

Better game than all PUAs

omegle youtube niche is literally free 100k subs get an editor and start posting on youtube you idiot

ok since you asked my nigga xD

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, Sny, MissLexotan6MG and 1 other person
he's back back, dark triad as fuck:love:

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Chadethnic101, zerotohero and currylightskin
So you really exist you ugly nigger

What the fuck is wrong with your face, I thought you were morphing your pics but now I actually think you are retarded if you did surgeries for that result. Lmao.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: justinzayn, Seth Walsh and vaninskybird
One of your funniest threads jfl do more of these

• +1
Reactions: squirrelcel and Deleted member 16133
What the fuck is wrong with your face, I thought you were morphing your pics but now I actually think you are retarded if you did surgeries for that result. Lmao.
no surgeries

You almost look normal when you don't morph your pics. WTH?

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16133
you are like becoming a catboy Kami although his livestreams are similar to urs except hes not psl

btw he is ban on sight on youtube and pretty much everything on social media, his fan army makes accounts for him to stream

but you have to be a loyal follower to know when and where he streams

• JFL
Reactions: AlexBrown84
you are like becoming a catboy Kami although his livestreams are similar to urs except hes not psl

btw he is ban on sight on youtube and pretty much everything on social media, his fan army makes accounts for him to stream

but you have to be a loyal follower to know when and where he streams
my tiktok is gonna become PSL only

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 16474
  • +1
Reactions: Seth Walsh
Damn I left the call to early lmao

Damn I left the call to early lmao
tomorrow we can make some more incel content for tiktok buddy boyo bc i have to go to a consulation tomorrow and wakeup early

If she asks you to go to her house and rape her it's hardly rape tbh

You got her snap right?

If she asks you to go to her house and rape her it's hardly rape tbh

You got her snap right?
no i didnt add or her care to i dont wanna know this girl shes a lyin theifin lesbo experimentin drug addicted no good nigger
shell prolly sind me to jail if i broke up with her on false alleghations lmfao
i can sinse crazy froma mile away

bro u should stop having this kind of behavior online. u have so much potential to become famous but when u do ppl will find this kinda shit out and it will blow straight on ur face.

• +1
Reactions: blackpilledmoid
bro u should stop having this kind of behavior online. u have so much potential to become famous but when u do ppl will find this kinda shit out and it will blow straight on ur face.
i have no pride or dignity
i just dont know what to do man

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 18776
i have no pride or dignity
i just dont know what to do man
bro go live your life, leave this site while u can (it will probs be shut down like lookism so your shit will be erased), delete everything bad that u can from other medias.

go make some normal music, find a hot gf for u ( u have the looks, just act more normal, u dont gotta drop who u are just tone it down a bit)

work out, eat well and be happy man. ur wasting ur teenage years here, i regret it so badly to have wasted my teenage years and im only 19. u cant get JB forever u know?

• +1
Reactions: blackpilledmoid