OMEGLE FOID BEGS ME TO RAPE AND KIDNAP HER (VIDEO! NO LARPING HERE!)

bro go live your life, leave this site while u can (it will probs be shut down like lookism so your shit will be erased), delete everything bad that u can from other medias.

go make some normal music, find a hot gf for u ( u have the looks, just act more normal, u dont gotta drop who u are just tone it down a bit)

work out, eat well and be happy man. ur wasting ur teenage years here, i regret it so badly to have wasted my teenage years and im only 19. u cant get JB forever u know?
bro ur so right andi wish i could do all this and i might do ur advice its just so hard tbh its s o over for me man i want girls and last time i went to american highschool the girtls werea ll around me wanting to hangout i was jusr t so highi nhib

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18776
bro ur so right andi wish i could do all this and i might do ur advice its just so hard tbh its s o over for me man i want girls and last time i went to american highschool the girtls werea ll around me wanting to hangout i was jusr t so highi nhib
yes, being high inhib comes from a place of not knowing what to do and how to do it... u could maybe be afraid of all that could go wrong. and this feeling really fucks up any chances u have with girls (you end up cucking yourself)

about changing ur life, its really hard asss fuckkk. but if u find the motivation to break out of the cycle, the rewards are BIG

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 16133
Psychomogger :feelskek:

CurlyHeadJames: the gypsy crusader omegle trolling saga

funniest thread in the year :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::lul::ROFLMAO::lul::ROFLMAO:

This shit is straight FIRE!! Not watching 8 minutes but i skimmed through and yeah bruh...you got it.

• Love it
Who is the other dude?

you need voicemax

nah bro i have a shit eye area
when i went on earlier i legit raised my fucking eyebrow and puffed out my cheeks and the first foid i connected with gave me her snapchat
i need a browlift reverse canthoplasty blephorplasty IMMEDIATELY and buccal fat grafts
you have de poot eyes

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: gtuktm
3968.jpg

• JFL