Omegle Story With @averagejoe & Tom Cruise

my jaw looks rounder as well in bad angles
angles are everything my friend.
Angles for Tom Cruise as well? Not sure about that one. Too many people mentioned he got surgery on TRM on that one post of him. Lost count.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22823
Angles for Tom Cruise as well? Not sure about that one. Too many people mentioned he got surgery on TRM on that one post of him. Lost count.
yes tom cruise got surgery lol everyone knows that. invasilign and double jaw surgery

yes tom cruise got surgery lol everyone knows that. invasilign and double jaw surgery
Exactly, so what makes you think Crisick didn't do as well?

Exactly, so what makes you think Crisick didn't do as well?
the fact that he doesn't look much different from the very first pics he posted in those forums. most of those others were morphed by indians who wanted to gaslight him. it's a long story

• Hmm...
Reactions: Leo69
the fact that he doesn't look much different from the very first pics he posted in those forums. most of those others were morphed by indians who wanted to gaslight him. it's a long story
The ones he posted on TRM were morphed by him and posted by him. I'm not sure.

• +1
The ones he posted on TRM were morphed by him and posted by him. I'm not sure.
images-2-jpeg.1869221

this was him in 2016-2017, he posted this on lookism. looks basically the same to me except his chin got a lil bit taller.
others pic are in dark room lighting, everyone looks like shit in there.

• Hmm...
images-2-jpeg.1869221

this was him in 2016-2017, he posted this on lookism. looks basically the same to me except his chin got a lil bit taller.
others pic are in dark room lighting, everyone looks like shit in there.
He's good enough to have a life anyways, but I feel confident he had some sort of surgery at least for his chin or something as you said his chin got a bit taller. That's where I think the surgery is coming from. He would of been fine without it, but he went all in.

He's good enough to have a life anyways, but I feel confident he had some sort of surgery at least for his chin or something as you said his chin got a bit taller. That's where I think the surgery is coming from. He would of been fine without it, but he went all in.
probably the tall chin impression is given by the beard. at the end of the day crisick was always a chad, he has pics with girls since young age, he's not a larper.

probably the tall chin impression is given by the beard. at the end of the day crisick was always a chad, he has pics with girls since young age, he's not a larper.
Possible, but some of the photos look very awkward/aspie or cooked vibes. I gotta be honest with you. Maybe it's fixed now after all the looks and transformation, which sounds legit, but I think he was a awkward nerd guy before, then improved with looks as he got older with confidence.

Possible, but some of the photos look very awkward/aspie or cooked vibes. I gotta be honest with you. Maybe it's fixed now after all the looks and transformation, which sounds legit, but I think he was a awkward nerd guy before, then improved with looks as he got older with confidence.
some people just stumble upon those sites by chance as a joke post their pics and then they're trapped by indians who say it's over for him and need to flex on them forever. obviously narcissism problems are what kept him here

• +1
some people just stumble upon those sites by chance as a joke post their pics and then they're trapped by indians who say it's over for him and need to flex on them forever. obviously narcissism problems are what kept him here
Sounds legit for that example and I agree in regards to Crisick having some narcissism problems. That's common thing I've seen on here.

• +1
Reactions: the BULL
i can vouch for leo69. confirmed chad but crisick lives in another dimension. he had all the prime girls of paris, london, madrid etc. on a leash this summer
even if anything ur saying is true ur still a pp rider

jesus christ at simping this hard for crisick, you boost his already gigantic ego shamelessly

• JFL
What made you decide to vouch for me? @Niko69 said something? :) You can DM me why.
Haven’t spoken to @the BULL for a while

• +1
Reactions: Loki and Leo69
Pity reply for your failed thread

Cheers

• JFL
Reactions: vaseqmoherad