OMG COLD APPROACH WORKS IRL GUYS, I DID IT (recordings included) 💀

Iasacrko

Iasacrko

counselor of the Narcy pirates 🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️
Bro I decided to @Clavicularr max and be low inhib so I start recording my cold approach and I swear man THE FIRST FUCKING RUSSIAN HTB I FOUND LITERALLY LOVES ME NOW IT WENT FROM A COLD APPROACH TO A DATE IN THE SAME FUCKING DAY:feelsokman:

BRO LOOK I HAVE PROOF

Look at how I flirt and she fucking loved the whole thing even if u don’t understand German u can see it in the way we speak she was rubbing herself on me the whole time we went in the same train together snd bro I found out she lives close to me so we walk home together too

Look she starts talking about playboy and all this sexual shit

Bro everything was perfect she told me where her house is I got her snap we went get ice cream together at the super Market

Bro look she even wanted to buy me ice cream like with her money ofc I refused and payed myself pretending I forgot since I’m redpilled

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: TheRagingBull, Swarthy Knight, nathan and 9 others
tales from the asylum

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: F36, slavicpsycho, disheartenedcel and 10 others
Bro her sister is a litteral actress btw litteral Russian Stacy and she’s a Russian HTB minimum like she showed me proof her sister is an actress here in Germany and pretty famous too in music vids bro

• Woah
Reactions: Swarthy Knight, gr34ter and wsada
Bro I decided to @Clavicularr max and be low inhib so I start recording my cold approach and I swear man THE FIRST FUCKING RUSSIAN HTB I FOUND LITERALLY LOVES ME NOW IT WENT FROM A COLD APPROACH TO A DATE IN THE SAME FUCKING DAY:feelsokman:

BRO LOOK I HAVE PROOF

Look at how I flirt and she fucking loved the whole thing even if u don’t understand German u can see it in the way we speak she was rubbing herself on me the whole time we went in the same train together snd bro I found out she lives close to me so we walk home together too

View attachment 2846912

Bro everything was perfect she told me where her house is I got her snap we went get ice cream together at the super Market

View attachment 2846924

Bro look she even wanted to buy me ice cream like with her money ofc I refused and payed myself pretending I forgot since I’m redpilled
View attachment 2846915
tales from the asylum

• +1
Reactions: Klasik01
werent u banned for spamming?
He’s badass as shir tbh respect Moggathon

Even mods thought they had him for a month yet he escaped the cage in a day

• Woah
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: wsada, sub5c3l and CarrotMaxxer

BRO LOOK I HAVE PROOF

View attachment 2846912

View attachment 2846924

View attachment 2846915
if I did any of that I would be in jail

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: try2beme and PseduoAryan
He’s badass as shir tbh respect Moggathon

Even mods thought they had him for a month yet he escaped the cage in a day
Lolwut?
He was temp banned, nobody thought it was for a month.
That said, he will get a worse punishment if he continues, and I don't see how he could walk his way out of this one.

• JFL
Reactions: Iasacrko
bro originally I was only recording to make a mockery of myself and post a audio of some girl rejecting me but mirin she wanted to buy me ice cream gave me her number took me to my house and told me where she lived :feelskek:

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: got.daim, Narcissus🥀 and sub5c3l
Lolwut?
He was temp banned, nobody thought it was for a month.
That said, he will get a worse punishment if he continues, and I don't see how he could walk his way out of this one.
it was said by a mod that i will be caged for a month

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: IMOGYOU, Iasacrko and sub5c3l
good job incel now fuck her

• JFL
good job incel now fuck her
She’s probably rich her sister is legit famous I’m not gonna say who it is but her sister has a fucking wekpedia page

She was telling me it was a strange flex tho what are the odds I cold approached some German Russian girl who has a famous sister and she lives close to me and likes me :feelskek:

Sounds like Gandy blessed me today

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: fufurjde and sub5c3l
Just ur usual Chad activities

• JFL
Reactions: Aypo129, tombradylover, BrahminBoss and 3 others
  • JFL
Reactions: sub5c3l
She’s probably rich her sister is legit famous I’m not gonna say who it is but her sister has a fucking wekpedia page

She was telling me it was a strange flex tho what are the odds I cold approached some German Russian girl who has a famous sister and she lives close to me and likes me :feelskek:

enjoy life nigga

• JFL
Reactions: Autismcel
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: sub5c3l and wsada

BRO LOOK I HAVE PROOF

View attachment 2846912

View attachment 2846924

View attachment 2846915

Attachments

• IMG_2147.jpeg
    IMG_2147.jpeg
    80.8 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: raumDEuter
Are you saying that's the name of a mod or telling me to hold on?
i cba to find it. coispet said it in one OP's seething threads.

enjoy life nigga
The power of leanmax is unbeatable I feel invisible :feelsokman:

To think I was afraid of talking to random women

• +1

honestly sounds pretty cool, arrange a threesome with her sister would be even more cool

• JFL
i cba to find it. coispet said it in one OP's seething threads.
He was probably joking around. Not even a 90% temp ban will ban somebody for a month.

The power of leanmax is unbeatable I feel invisible :feelsokman:

To think I was afraid of talking to random women
Im still kinda fat so thats my only hope , if I dont look okay after leanmaxxing I might rope if Im not a pussy

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: dehydrated and Iasacrko
post pics of her and blur her face if low inhib

• +1
Reactions: MonoTBB and sub5c3l
If she is hot I can join you in for a threesome. To make it less gay we can hold hands while at it.

• JFL
post pics of her and blur her face if low inhib
I don’t have them yet but I will soon I just got back home from this it’s fresh

I was literally hanging out at the train station and thought to myself Jfl what if I colt approach a random super hot girl and record audio of me getting rejected

But the whole thing lead to us going to get ice cream then taking a bus back home while she reveals to me all these things about herself

I got her WhatsApp but she has some winter pic there as her pfp I’ll post a update rate thread soon enough tho

Jfl I realise the audio was recording the whole time and now I have an hour 30 recording of the whole thing :feelskek:

I wasn’t expecting it to actually work at all

• +1
I don’t have them yet but I will soon I just got back home from this it’s fresh

I was literally hanging out at the train station and thought to myself Jfl what if I colt approach a random super hot girl and record audio of me getting rejected

But the whole thing lead to us going to get ice cream then taking a bus back home while she reveals to me all these things about herself

I got her WhatsApp but she has some winter pic there as her pfp I’ll post a update rate thread soon enough tho
just doxx your new girlfriend on a homosexual forum theory

• JFL
Reactions: twojei
just doxx your new girlfriend on a homosexual forum theory
I’ll blur her face I wanna date her tho she’s super hot and nice

Might be Chadrko now if shit keeps going like this im gonna approach even more girls this evening tbh my first ever cold approach is golden

• +1
what are your stats and what did you say when you cold approached her

I’ll blur her face I wanna date her tho she’s super hot and nice

Might be Chadrko now if shit keeps going like this im gonna approach even more girls this evening tbh my first ever cold approach is golden
just enjoy your life instead of approaching other whores

what are your stats and what did you say when you cold approached her
Manlet mutt all I did was go up to her and say she was hot expecting to get rejected and make a thread here with the recording

Little did i know she invited me to go to Rewe with her a super marked begged to buy me ice cream

Found out she lives in the same town as me asks where I live then says she lives close to me

Gives me her number and we walk all the way home together mogger

.org is cuck cope let the redpill guide u

EVERYTHING RECORDED ASK ANY GERMAN GUY

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: thebeast0503 and sub5c3l

BRO LOOK I HAVE PROOF

View attachment 2846912

View attachment 2846924

View attachment 2846915
bro must be chad

If only I spoke German nigga smh. Useless post for me

• JFL
bro must be chad
From the way she was looking at me you’d think so she literally squeezed herself into me the whole train ride I had my legs open bro this shits crazy meanwhile I’m a manlet twink :feelskek:

what do you define as manlet since this is in Germany where guys are tall asf and so are foids

IMG 7013

• +1
Reactions: dehydrated
If only I spoke German nigga smh. Useless post for me
Even if u don’t speak it u can clearly tell we are flirting look at the way I’m talking

I’m so happy today I’m literally gonna cold approach every day after this amazing first impression

should be posted in lifefuel:feelshah:

time to ascend and leave this shithole bro