OMG COLD APPROACH WORKS IRL GUYS, I DID IT (recordings included) 💀

Even if u don’t speak it u can clearly tell we are flirting look at the way I’m talking

I’m so happy today I’m literally gonna cold approach every day after this amazing first impression
Just be confident checks out again

Incel retardation confirmed. With their theories u should be solid chad male model only for this to work

• +1
Reactions: sub5c3l and Iasacrko
what do you define as manlet since this is in Germany where guys are tall asf and so are foids
180cm but she was almost as tall as me

I swear this girl has model genes I’m telling u her sister is famous I have the full audio of all our conversation I just posted small bits

She literally shows me on her phone that is her sister and her sister is a Russian model actress who was in many famous movies in Germany and music videos

Apperantly she has another sister who also models

She’s only 18 she does ausbildung luckily she didn’t follow the model rout of making money from her body :feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: sub5c3l
Bro I decided to @Clavicularr max and be low inhib so I start recording my cold approach and I swear man THE FIRST FUCKING RUSSIAN HTB I FOUND LITERALLY LOVES ME NOW IT WENT FROM A COLD APPROACH TO A DATE IN THE SAME FUCKING DAY:feelsokman:

BRO LOOK I HAVE PROOF

Look at how I flirt and she fucking loved the whole thing even if u don’t understand German u can see it in the way we speak she was rubbing herself on me the whole time we went in the same train together snd bro I found out she lives close to me so we walk home together too

Look she starts talking about playboy and all this sexual shit

View attachment 2846912

Bro everything was perfect she told me where her house is I got her snap we went get ice cream together at the super Market

View attachment 2846924

Bro look she even wanted to buy me ice cream like with her money ofc I refused and payed myself pretending I forgot since I’m redpilled
View attachment 2846915
nice lad

180cm in Germany could be worse mirin slay

180cm but she was almost as tall as me

I swear this girl has model genes I’m telling u her sister is famous I have the full audio of all our conversation I just posted small bits

She literally shows me on her phone that is her sister and her sister is a Russian model actress who was in many famous movies in Germany and music videos

Apperantly she has another sister who also models

She’s only 18 she does ausbildung luckily she didn’t follow the model rout of making money from her body :feelskek:
Translate the very first part of the conversation n what you said

What’d you open with and how’d she respond etc, I’m curious

Incel retardation confirmed. With their theories u should be solid chad male model only for this to work
Exactly man even if I’m a bit above avarage I’m not chad level

According to ppl here for a girl to treat u like this you’d have to be litteral 6’4 white chad any girl tbh

Meanwhile my first ever cold approach I was blessed by gandy

• +1

OP is good looking too btw

He was probably joking around. Not even a 90% temp ban will ban somebody for a month.
I was perma banned for saying nigga

• So Sad
Bro I decided to @Clavicularr max and be low inhib so I start recording my cold approach and I swear man THE FIRST FUCKING RUSSIAN HTB I FOUND LITERALLY LOVES ME NOW IT WENT FROM A COLD APPROACH TO A DATE IN THE SAME FUCKING DAY:feelsokman:

BRO LOOK I HAVE PROOF

Look at how I flirt and she fucking loved the whole thing even if u don’t understand German u can see it in the way we speak she was rubbing herself on me the whole time we went in the same train together snd bro I found out she lives close to me so we walk home together too

View attachment 2846912

Bro everything was perfect she told me where her house is I got her snap we went get ice cream together at the super Market

View attachment 2846924

Bro look she even wanted to buy me ice cream like with her money ofc I refused and payed myself pretending I forgot since I’m redpilled
View attachment 2846915
The only word in german I know is "Nein"
And I heard her saying it multiple times.

So it's basically a rejection.
Keep coping boyo.

Making Indians listen to german, which not even their ancestors heard of and making their low iq brain think u rizzed up a htb

• JFL
Reactions: sub5c3l and Iasacrko
@InnerVoid ur a coper type shit if I was you I’d already have found a gf it’s literally this fucking easy

• So Sad
Reactions: PseduoAryan
@InnerVoid ur a coper type shit if I was you I’d already have found a gf it’s literally this fucking easy
Being an emotional tampon paypig cuck is not hard

• JFL
Reactions: PseduoAryan and Iasacrko

Keep coping boyo.

Making Indians listen to German not even their ancestors heard of and their low iq brain thinks u rizzed up a htb
Yeah she rejected me for hours laughing and walking home together probably other things we we’re talking about

The first vid she’s literally talking about how she found a playboy in her ausbildung u can hear the world play boy

• JFL

BRO LOOK I HAVE PROOF

View attachment 2846912

View attachment 2846924

View attachment 2846915
Stop writing bro so much
I cringe so hard reading this
We ain't your Bros ethnic abomination.

• JFL
Reactions: Iasacrko, St.TikTokcel and sub5c3l

Keep coping boyo.

Making Indians listen to German not even their ancestors heard of and their low iq brain thinks u rizzed up a htb
I know German. OP was telling her about how he is into small dick humiliation and whatnot, and then she responds saying she thought he was a playboy. Then he started talking about how he has never been in a relationship and he starts paying for all of her groceries.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit, Iasacrko, PseduoAryan and 1 other person
Yeah she rejected me for hours laughing and walking home together probably other things we we’re talking about

The first vid she’s literally talking about how she found a playboy in her ausbildung u can hear the world play boy
She is a real estate agent.
U were her client.
And she brought up the topic of a playboy cuz she thought of you as a weirdo creep who might try to hit on her

• JFL
Reactions: Iasacrko and sub5c3l
Being an emotional tampon paypig cuck is not hard
Yeah she literally squeezed me so hard in that bus with her legs I almost got smashed as an emotional tampon

I’m also clearly flirting with her even if u don’t speak German listen to my and her tone

• +1
OP is good looking too btw
i know full well what op looks like i remembver when he was just a wee greycel spamming aspie vocaroos all over the site and thought he was giga autistic

• JFL
Reactions: Iasacrko
Stop writing bro so much
I cringe so hard reading this
We ain't your Bros ethnic abomination.
I’m just trying to prove to nighas cold approaching is legit

I wish I lived in an English speaking country so ppl could understand the vids but I assume it’s obvious enough the amount of flirting

i know full well what op looks like i remembver when he was just a wee greycel spamming aspie vocaroos all over the site and thought he was giga autistic
It all turned full circle now after leanmax

The leaner I get the better, I was getting looks in public and had girls approaching me for cigarettes constantly but I never thought that was maybe a excuse for initiating conversation

Apperantly it is tho if it’s this easy to get a girl this is literally meme easy call a girl cute and u walk home together with her WhatsApp

everything works outside greece

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
  • +1
Reactions: Primalsplit
Literal autism to record a girl you like unironically

Fucking mirin hard tho

• JFL
Reactions: Iasacrko
fuck you bitchass nigga

Bro her sister is a litteral actress btw litteral Russian Stacy and she’s a Russian HTB minimum like she showed me proof her sister is an actress here in Germany and pretty famous too in music vids bro
Maybe I gotta start passportmaxxing to these Euro countries

BRO LOOK I HAVE PROOF

View attachment 2846912

View attachment 2846924

View attachment 2846915

tales from poodeep mumbai call centre

BRO LOOK I HAVE PROOF

View attachment 2846912

View attachment 2846924

View attachment 2846915
Am very happy for u

Mogs me i can only cold approach girls i mog

• +1
Reactions: try2beme