OMG ITS FUCKING HAPPENING IM FALLING IN LOVE

SecularIslamist

SecularIslamist

Islamist jihadi and intersectional feminist
Its happening 1

We've been speaking for the last couple days. Calls, voice chats and texts. She's been teaching me how to speak Arabic. I've been teaching her English. We've swapped childhood pics imagining what our future children will look like. I can't stop thinking about her. She's 10 years younger! I can see wedding bells already. I'm ready to fly out and pop the question!

Fuck looksmax. Fuck the blackpill. Fake and gay. Fuck Özge Törer she's like a 2 PSL femcel to me now. I'm sooooooo in love already. Fuck all you autists telling me curries have it worst. We run this shit. Just be curry 2024. Fuck all you heightists motherfuckers calling me a manlet. She's 5'5 I'm only 2.5 inches taller. Fuck to all the retards telling me I'm non-NT. I've sent her the most autistic messages and voice chats and she's still responding. Fuck the agepill too and mfers telling me it's over at 29. Fuck the niggas who told me I'll never find a Muslim virgin. Fuck you. Fuck all of you. 1 second of her attention is worth a lifetime of yours.

@JohnDoe it's happening Bhai. It's happening! She's real! She wants me and I want her. I can't believe it.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: shia.jihadist, Baban, Chadeep and 40 others
View attachment 3022255

We've been speaking for the last couple days. Calls, voice chats and texts. She's been teaching me how to speak Arabic. I've been teaching her English. We've swapped childhood pics imagining what our future children will look like. I can't stop thinking about her. She's 10 years younger! I can see wedding bells already. I'm ready to fly out and pop the question!

Fuck looksmax. Fuck the blackpill. Fake and gay. Fuck Özge Törer she's like a 2 PSL femcel to me now. I'm sooooooo in love already. Fuck all you autists telling me curries have it worst. We run this shit. Just be curry 2024. Fuck all you heightists motherfuckers calling me a manlet. She's 5'5 I'm only 2 inches taller. Fuck to all the retards telling me I'm non-NT. I've sent her the most autistic messages and voice chats and she's still responding. Fuck the agepill too and mfers telling me it's over at 29. Fuck the niggas who told me I'll never find a Muslim virgin. Fuck you. Fuck all of you. 1 second of her attention is worth a lifetime of yours.

@JohnDoe it's happening Bhai. It's happening! She's real! She wants me and I want her. I can't believe it.
Screenshot 20240709 231227 1

😪😪😪

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Chadeep, 5'7 zoomer, micropp and 18 others
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Chadeep, 5'7 zoomer, whiteislandpill and 33 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, USERΝAME, h111 and 4 others
Nigga she 10 years fucking younger
Just lol

• WTF
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, borntosuffer, Zeta and 3 others
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Chadeep, Autismcel, KhatcodaiA3 and 4 others
Mashallah brother, I knew God had a plan for you. It will all work out, atleast I hope so. You deserve your qt3.14 19 year old after all those years of rotting. The girl is cute and seems quite funny too.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: murdah and SecularIslamist
  • JFL
Reactions: murdah
you're 29? don't you have a job and kids or smth
I have a job. I should've had kids but the Jews had other ideas and tried to make me incel. But I have beaten them at their own game.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Chadeep, got.daim, sickdawgie and 8 others
Gl bhai

• Love it
Reactions: SecularIslamist
  • Ugh..
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Autismcel, notrealdanish, borntosuffer and 2 others
agecucks in replies

but why tf are you dating a girl you aren't even in the same country as lol
#passportbro over western hoes.

There's no fucking way I'd get a girl on her level in the West. Definitely not using OLD.

Nigga 10 years younger could mean shes underage
She's 19 nigga.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: borntosuffer, watah, butterworld and 3 others
agecucks in replies

but why tf are you dating a girl you aren't even in the same country as lol
i thought he meant something like he's 20 and she's 10 but as long as it's legal i don't really give a fuck

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, SecularIslamist and moredatesmorerapes
Took you long enough but congrats on beating the rigged system

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Chadeep, PrinceLuenLeoncur, SecularIslamist and 1 other person
View attachment 3022255

Fuck looksmax. Fuck the blackpill. Fake and gay. Fuck Özge Törer she's like a 2 PSL femcel to me now. I'm sooooooo in love already. Fuck all you autists telling me curries have it worst. We run this shit. Just be curry 2024. Fuck all you heightists motherfuckers calling me a manlet. She's 5'5 I'm only 2.5 inches taller. Fuck to all the retards telling me I'm non-NT. I've sent her the most autistic messages and voice chats and she's still responding. Fuck the agepill too and mfers telling me it's over at 29. Fuck the niggas who told me I'll never find a Muslim virgin. Fuck you. Fuck all of you. 1 second of her attention is worth a lifetime of yours.

Dnr

God make me marry a jb inc

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Autismcel, AverageCurryEnjoyer, rand anon and 2 others
Inshallah my brother

49899   SoyBooru

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: rand anon, JohnDoe and SecularIslamist
#passportbro over western hoes.

There's no fucking way I'd get a girl on her level in the West. Definitely not using OLD.

She's 19 nigga.
Those never work out well
Unless you can meet her irl asap
Still, she could be easily using you for a passport and cuck you for chad the moment she comes there lol

• So Sad
Good luck man hopefully you secure her try to meet her asap

• +1
Those never work out well
Unless you can meet her irl asap
Still, she could be easily using you for a passport and cuck you for chad the moment she comes there lol
Well I'm taking every lastprayer. I do wish she was older. Tbh she sounds a bit immature. But I get your point. Anyway it's early days. I'm just acting like an abused dog.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and moredatesmorerapes
Where did u meet her

Where did u meet her
Muzz. Suifeul app. Just don't bother I've ran chaddams/ chadpreets and it was still over. Total cockfest and full of simps feeding egos of women. The dynamics on here are worse than Tinder / Hinge.

• JFL
Reactions: WatermelonLover
Well I'm taking every lastprayer. I do wish she was older. Tbh she sounds a bit immature. But I get your point. Anyway it's early days. I'm just acting like an abused dog.
Yeah age is both the best and worst part.
Obviously we all dream of having a girl much younger than us, I'm sure every guy has done the mental calculation of "oh, if she's this many years younger, she'll only be x when I'm 40!"
But at the same time younger girls are more fickle. You're the handsome older guy for 2 weeks then she forgets. I think it's not a bad idea to save money and move to the east. Things are much cheaper there so you can live better with less money. Can go NEET or work remote. Easier to secure this kind of relationship if you're actually there too.

• +1
Yeah age is both the best and worst part.
Obviously we all dream of having a girl much younger than us, I'm sure every guy has done the mental calculation of "oh, if she's this many years younger, she'll only be x when I'm 40!"
But at the same time younger girls are more fickle. You're the handsome older guy for 2 weeks then she forgets. I think it's not a bad idea to save money and move to the east. Things are much cheaper there so you can live better with less money. Can go NEET or work remote. Easier to secure this kind of relationship if you're actually there too.
It isn't a bad idea at all. If you can get a remote job that is.... Very very few companies will allow this. And if they did, why would they hire an American/British etc and not an educated curry for 1/10th of the price. Hardly anyone works fully remote. Pre or post COVID hasn't changed that. I WFH and in office 1-2 days a week.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: moredatesmorerapes
It isn't a bad idea at all. If you can get a remote job that is.... Very very few companies will allow this. And if they did, why would they hire an American/British etc and not an educated curry for 1/10th of the price. Hardly anyone works fully remote. Pre or post COVID hasn't changed that. I WFH 1-2 days a week.
It depends a lot on industry.
The best/more realistic one is just to save, and then do some contract/freelance stuff
but it requires a lot of planning and investing. Basically starting from the moment you graduate college and saving 50+% of your salary. Investing all of that.

• +1
View attachment 3022255

She’s 10 years younger? Pedo!

Anyway yay! :feelsautistic:

Mogs me as usual. :Comfy:

• +1
I got a confession it was me all along catfishing you

sorry blud

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Chadeep, got.daim, Autismcel and 2 others
Brutal this happens to me all the time 😢

Anywyas I’m proud of you how old is she ? Is she QT and I’m glad you’re 28 you should have a wife by now Even if I don’t and cannot bless your union I wish you nothing but happyness your a brother in humanity and I love you bro you always been on of my fav posters here i hope she is a morrocan baddie

• Love it
Reactions: i_love_roosters and SecularIslamist
That’s what ticaretmaxx and kekomaxx will give you
@i_love_roosters

• Love it
Reactions: i_love_roosters and SecularIslamist
View attachment 3022255

No wedding bells. You're done.

You are fucking toast done

• WTF
View attachment 3022255

BBC Bull is behind the screen

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Autismcel, Tabula Rasa, JohnDoe and 2 others
Ngl this was me when I dated thagbpaki foid in 2021 :feelswhy::feelswah: I know your feeling the dopamine hit. I thought I beat the j00s

But I now know it’s over for me I’ll buy a wife I already spoke to my mum about it I gave up. Fortunately I look good so it should be hard to get a HTB+ African foid but keeping her will be the issue but I assume maybe I can keep her with blackmail like if she leaves me I’ll tell her family she’s a whore

• +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters
Brutal this happens to me all the time 😢

Anywyas I’m proud of you how old is she ? Is she QT and I’m glad you’re 28 you should have a wife by now Even if I don’t and cannot bless your union I wish you nothing but happyness your a brother in humanity and I love you bro you always been on of my fav posters here i hope she is a morrocan baddie
29 :forcedsmile: now or never bhai.

She's cute for sure. Tbh let's be real yeah Im getting over excited. If I was a betting man I'd say 10% chance this works out....

The thing is I've just never had a foid this interested in me. The level of attention she's giving me chad rarely gets. I was suspicious at first but we've spoken so it's not a pajeet scammer behind the phone at least.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Chadeep, Tabula Rasa, MoggerGaston and 3 others
29 :forcedsmile: now or never bhai.

She's cute for sure. Tbh let's be real yeah Im getting over excited. If I was a betting man I'd say 10% chance this works out....

The thing is I've just never had a foid this interested in me. The level of attention she's giving me chad rarely gets. I was suspicious at first but we've spoken so it's not a pajeet scammer behind the phone at least.
Don't you fucking angry emoji me! You're done.

You lose willy wonka GIF

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Chadeep, iblamechico, SecularIslamist and 1 other person
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, AverageCurryEnjoyer, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 2 others
Comedy Central No GIF by Alternatino with Arturo Castro

Digital composite silhouette business partners 260nw 651395815

Congrats bhai

• Love it