On a scale of 1-10 how big of a failo r glasses?

Failo scale

• Total voters
D

Deleted member 21863

‏‏‎ ‎
The surgeon refused to perform Lasik on me as my cornea is too thin, also refused to do toric ICL where an implant is placed to relieve my subhuman eyesight because age limit for any refractive surgery is 21

So im stuck with looking like a nerd for another 1.5 year

How over is it?

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: TheBrownOne, Deleted member 25377 and 5.5psl
Glasses are not a looksmin/falio. If you wear the right ones, it could be a looksmax/

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TheBrownOne, Deleted member 28610, TheTakeoverHasBegun and 6 others
Glasses are hit or miss, for HTNs to Chadlite. for MTN and below it’s a pretty big falio

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24789, Mr Test and Deleted member 21863
Glasses are not a looksmin/falio. If you wear the right ones, it could be a looksmax/
Can you post examples of glasses being a looksmax?

• +1
Reactions: LowTrust and Deleted member 21863
Glasses are hit or miss, for HTNs to Chadlite. for MTN and below it’s a pretty big falio

pics
IMG 20230721 170953
IMG 20230721 170903
IMG 20230721 171052
IMG 20230721 171334

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Sub0, TheBrownOne, NerdcelThundercok and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21863
only seen 2 guys good looking with glasses, one of the worst optional looksmins you can have

• +1
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman, Deleted member 29155, Magnum Opus and 1 other person
?? You look better with the glasses hides the eyes that are a bit subhuman
what's wrong with the eye area, the undereye area and that distracting mole? I think I have some muscular imbalance in eye muscles as well from atrophy due to shit eyesight which is causing a squint look or asymmetry

its definitely a huge smv min. looksmin not so much but ur smv takes a huge hit

ive been approached more often in my life when i wore contact lenses than with glasses and i only wore contacts for like 30 times while i had glasses for 12 years

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29155 and Deleted member 21863
only seen 2 guys good looking with glasses, one of the worst optional looksmins you can have
its definitely a huge smv min. looksmin not so much but ur smv takes a huge hit

ive been approached more often in my life when i wore contact lenses than with glasses and i only wore contacts for like 30 times while i had glasses for 12 years
What about in my cases? Pics above

• +1
Reactions: LowTrust
  • +1
  • +1
Reactions: LowTrust
Idk what these guys are on about, but actually look at the photo with his glasses on, he looks legit smarter and somehow better with the glasses on, maybe those glasses are ugly as fuck and get these jungkook ones

Attachments

• bts2.gif
    bts2.gif
    381.7 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer and Deleted member 21863
The surgeon refused to perform Lasik on me as my cornea is too thin, also refused to do toric ICL where an implant is placed to relieve my subhuman eyesight because age limit for any refractive surgery is 21

How over is it?
Screenshot 2023 07 21 22 15 51 08 40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12

Look how UGLY Cavill looks with glasses, it's so over for him, what a fucking nerd, he's a truecel

• JFL
depends, some can rock it, others can't

How over is it?
wear contacts?

• +1
only latinas should wear glasses

• +1
Huge looksmin cause it worsens ES ratio and eye area ratios in general.Almost everyone look better without them.

Still failo but it doesn’t matter if you are 9.8 or 9.5.

How over is it?
Had same situation, learned how to wear contacts, best decision of my life

Usually when people post pics to back up the claim glasses look good its a very attractive celebrity who only wears them occasionally as a fashion piece, especially if you have a strong prescription and the glasses give a bubble effect it looks terrible. Remember that attractiveness is about cues of health & such, glasses show that you can't see. What would happen in caveman times do people who couldn't see? Wear contacts or get LASIK.

Don’t contacts leach chemicals into your eyeball?

Higher probability of getting blinded by lasik. Top athletes use contacts and they are good.
There’s a less than 1% chance of getting any sides from Lasik much less going blind

How over is it?
i honestly think it depends on the person who wears them e. g. LTN who wears glasses = nerd/geek pheno, HTN+ who wears glasses = hot sophisticated pheno usually nerds are portrayed as being recessed people with glasses on

6-7

Only works on chadlite + but you can always remove them so it's not that bad

why the fuck would u want to wear glasses in 2023 jfl

Depends on ur base. I wear glasses almost daily, the refractive index shrinks my eye area a bit so it's a slight failo, but not too bad imo

Ik they're a failo
He goes from psl god to nerd

• +1