On average: Womens ideal type is a non dimorphic but well structured pretty face with pretty/youthful colouring. Paired with the tallest widest body w

D

Deleted member 17829

Kraken
On average: Womens ideal type is a non dimorphic but well structured pretty face with pretty/youthful colouring

Paired with the tallest widest body with as much muscle as possible while lean

Aka lack of masculinity in face&colouring(shown through whites)

and the tallest and widest frame(whites)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and 6ft4
was this your major race theory?
I agree with it tbh

mfw you described me perfectly

no. its all about height and a pretty but still capable of intimidation face.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: datboijj and Deleted member 17829
masculine body (height and frame), partially masculine face (strong lower third) coupled with some feminine features is key.

• +1
Reactions: Broski and Deleted member 17829
masculine body (height and frame), partially masculine face (strong lower third) coupled with some feminine features is key.
What areas should be femeime?

bro said
3D3976CF CF49 46BB A454 0F130B4EEC81

LMAOOOOOO im in ur head cumskin. U changed ur profile pic cause i made fun of it. And u blocked me from looking at ur profile :lul::ROFLMAO::feelswhy::feelswhy: look at this pathetic cumskin that has a face of a ballsack. Get it cause u have shitloads of wrinkles already :soy:

LMAOOOOOO im in ur head cumskin. U changed ur profile pic cause i made fun of it. And u blocked me from looking at ur profile :lul::ROFLMAO::feelswhy::feelswhy: look at this pathetic cumskin that has a face of a ballsack. Get it cause u have shitloads of wrinkles already :soy:
@Cheesyrumble @Xangsane will you look at this :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Cheesyrumble and Xangsane
what not being white, blonde hair, light blue eyes does to a mf😢

lmfaoo over nerd

I would say this is true for younger women. Older women on average prefer a dimophic attractive Masculine face. Of course every single person is an indivisual with varying opinions.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829