on one hand this site is cool, on the other is bad

D

Deleted member 2227

‎⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
AstroSky have a feminine narcissistic brain, it's what is.

Eduardo DOV

Eduardo DOV

Zephir
AstroSky have a feminine narcissistic brain, it's what is.
true as fuck his instagram is pathetic

but the mothefucker did it

D

Deleted member 2205

1/1000000
Deleted member 3043

Deleted member 3043

Life is about hapiness and i love you all.
Luckily the practices that give you bigger psl boosts are the things that can't be followed through by most of the normiesphere.
have you tried lips expander ?

D

Deleted member 2587

Banned
If it wasn’t for this sub I wouldn’t know about finasteride dead ass

O

OCDMaxxing

Zephir
Luckily the practices that give you bigger psl boosts are the things that can't be followed through by most of the normiesphere.
This. Mewing is dogshit and only works in teens. Most people will forget about it after a few videos.

Stuff like Roid / Tat / Tan is still what normies are afraid of. Stuff like chin wing and Le Fort. Stuff like leg lengthening and monobloc. Normies never stood a chance. Only those who are already dead can go through hell of having their bones torn apart and rearranged.

D

Deleted member 2846

Zephir
This. Mewing is dogshit and only works in teens. Most people will forget about it after a few videos.

Stuff like Roid / Tat / Tan is still what normies are afraid of. Stuff like chin wing and Le Fort. Stuff like leg lengthening and monobloc. Normies never stood a chance. Only those who are already dead can go through hell of having their bones torn apart and rearranged.
what is monobloc

CopeAndRope

CopeAndRope

Maxillophiliac

Yes, or homemade fapullers to pull your facial bones. Normies shit bricks for this type of "scary stuff".

Reoreyh

Reoreyh

Bronze
If it wasn’t for this sub I wouldn’t know about finasteride dead ass

Yeah this place has helped me immensely with skin care and the decision to mascmax instead of prettyboy max. This place is a trap if you're LSE or mentally ill though.