on one hand this site is cool, on the other is bad

Eduardo DOV

Eduardo DOV

Kraken
everybody now can know the secrets

people like astro sky sucks

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2587 and CopeAndRope
Luckily the practices that give you bigger psl boosts are the things that can't be followed through by most of the normiesphere.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2527, Deleted member 2846, Ekeoma_The_BBC and 4 others
AstroSky have a feminine narcissistic brain, it's what is.

AstroSky have a feminine narcissistic brain, it's what is.
true as fuck his instagram is pathetic

but the mothefucker did it

Luckily the practices that give you bigger psl boosts are the things that can't be followed through by most of the normiesphere.
have you tried lips expander ?

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
have you tried lips expander ?
No, I want to expand my palate, so it can fill the small holes on the sides when I smile.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
If it wasn’t for this sub I wouldn’t know about finasteride dead ass

• +1
Reactions: Reoreyh
This. Mewing is dogshit and only works in teens. Most people will forget about it after a few videos.

Stuff like Roid / Tat / Tan is still what normies are afraid of. Stuff like chin wing and Le Fort. Stuff like leg lengthening and monobloc. Normies never stood a chance. Only those who are already dead can go through hell of having their bones torn apart and rearranged.

• JFL
Reactions: CopeAndRope
This. Mewing is dogshit and only works in teens. Most people will forget about it after a few videos.

Stuff like Roid / Tat / Tan is still what normies are afraid of. Stuff like chin wing and Le Fort. Stuff like leg lengthening and monobloc. Normies never stood a chance. Only those who are already dead can go through hell of having their bones torn apart and rearranged.
what is monobloc

Yes, or homemade fapullers to pull your facial bones. Normies shit bricks for this type of "scary stuff".

If it wasn’t for this sub I wouldn’t know about finasteride dead ass

Yeah this place has helped me immensely with skin care and the decision to mascmax instead of prettyboy max. This place is a trap if you're LSE or mentally ill though.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2587