On Selegiline 2.5 mg

D

Deleted member 23558

God make my neurotransmitters great inc
Lethargy completely gone. 0 depression, not euphoric but definitely feel like a functioning human being. Also anxiety seems annulled not in a benzos way but more of an alert feeling where you are ready to talk and enjoin in conversation.

Now this was an oral dose and effects build up only after a week: so I’m not even close to its true effects. I would urge you guys try this as MAO B inhibition is less retarded than MAO A inhibition and Selegiline onlu inhibits the former in regular doses.

Also two of its metabolites include l amphetamine and l methamphetamine 😉

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15854, TheMewingBBC and Ritalincel
another day another cope
0 calories burned

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Solar, Bashan and Deleted member 23558
@thereallegend @dimorphism ( you really benefit from this I think) @Alexanderr @Seth Walsh @Prince88

• +1
Reactions: Prince88 and dimorphism
I’m down to 22 percent bf btw . 2 weeks 2 percent bf lost.
you'll never even go down the 20 percent limit
you've been there for years now
you don't have what it takes to break the limit.

• JFL
Reactions: TheMewingBBC and Deleted member 23558
you'll never even go down the 20 percent limit
you've been there for years now
you don't have what it takes to break the limit.
When I was saying I was “ 20 percent “ I was actually 26 percent or so @Arborist blkplled me on how 15 percent bf looks like. I’ve lost 4 percent bf in a month after I figured out my physiology. I’m rushing towards the finish line watch me

I’m rushing towards the finish line watch me
don't rush weight loss or you'll lose muscle, your shit will atrophy even in your face.

4% a month is good.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
@thereallegend @dimorphism ( you really benefit from this I think) @Alexanderr @Seth Walsh @Prince88
As long as it doesn't take 6 months to work like thyroid hormones. Nigga next time tell me, i spent good dollars on this.
But it's weird since cold sweat did stop. i'm still low energy though.

wqjFHag.png

:p

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
don't rush weight loss or you'll lose muscle, your shit will atrophy even in your face.

4% a month is good.
Wdym atrophy even in your face? Like Masseters and stuff? Also I’m a beginner but I have very good muscle memory as I worked out on off for 7 months in total ( then lost all the muscle) so y not just rush it a bit and then get back in the gym? Instead of yo yoing ?

I’m down to 22 percent bf btw . 2 weeks 2 percent bf lost.
nigga just put down the fork track your diet.

you're using dnp for gods sake it shouldnt be this hard.

at that bf just starvationmax for a bit.

• +1
Reactions: the BULL and Deleted member 23558
Wdym atrophy even in your face? Like Masseters and stuff?
yes, even your face loses definition if you cut too hard.
so y not just rush it a bit and then get back in the gym? Instead of yo yoing ?
if you have to spend months gaining it back you didn't gain any time by cutting drastically, you just made your life more miserable for no reason.

but again 4% a month is fine.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and Deleted member 23558
yes, even your face loses definition if you cut too hard.

if you have to spend months gaining it back you didn't gain any time by cutting drastically, you just made your life more miserable for no reason.

but again 4% a month is fine.
The 4 months I gymcelled I was giga fat like 30 percent bf then I lost most of the muscle and got down to 22 in November then put some muscle on in December gymcelling and cut again to 22 in January . So rn plan is to cut to 18 percent before I go to gym again. Since I’m also using proviron I’ll probably get all my muscle back On those four months in march. Then a final cut to 15 percent while going to gym twice a week in April. Is this a good plan?

@Seth Walsh do you have any experience

@Seth Walsh do you have any experience
No I never used it but I heard it increases dopamine concentrations quite a lot. Have a lot of experience with Ritalin. I wouldn't mix the two though

• +1
Reactions: pneumocystosis and Deleted member 23558
No I never used it but I heard it increases dopamine concentrations quite a lot. Have a lot of experience with Ritalin. I wouldn't mix the two though
yea too much noradrenaline but i dosed the two day at different times of the day. ofc the selgin was an immediate mood uplift from four days of bad sleep low energy effect. and i dosed only 2 mg oral. tomorrow i will try 5 mg oral. there is definitely a slight head buzz which is not pleasurable from selga tho close to a nicotine overdose feeling but then it passes and you get three hours of a good mood lift

• +1
Reactions: Seth Walsh
thx for sharing dude. Parnate seems to be working fine for me though at the moment

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
yea too much noradrenaline but i dosed the two day at different times of the day. ofc the selgin was an immediate mood uplift from four days of bad sleep low energy effect. and i dosed only 2 mg oral. tomorrow i will try 5 mg oral. there is definitely a slight head buzz which is not pleasurable from selga tho close to a nicotine overdose feeling but then it passes and you get three hours of a good mood lift
Next time at me in threads like this.

How was the 5mg? I looking into this, it rank high among nootropics users. Also what’s your thoughts on Safinamide, heard great reviews on it, it’s help with focus, motivation and overall well being, the traits I desire

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15854
Next time at me in threads like this.

How was the 5mg? I looking into this, it rank high among nootropics users. Also what’s your thoughts on Safinamide, heard great reviews on it, it’s help with focus, motivation and overall well being, the traits I desire
at me too pls, good thread

What can i expect on the first day? Will i become lower inhib on the first day?

What can i expect on the first day? Will i become lower inhib on the first day?
A bit. But it builds up. Also remember to not take it every day. Do every other day and on the days you arent taking just increase coffee/ nicotine gum intake

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
  • +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
A bit. But it builds up. Also remember to not take it every day. Do every other day and on the days you arent taking just increase coffee/ nicotine gum intake

So is this bullshit then?