on why i can learn better at night

Youㅤ

Youㅤ

seriousmaxxing , only talk serious
night -> more tired -> brain waves closer to those during sleep -> less Hz -> less thoughts -> greater focus -> better learning

• +1
Reactions: Abhorrence and Deleted member 32485
less Hz -> less thoughts -> greater focus
What makes you think having lower frequency brain waves makes you focus better?

• +1
Reactions: Youㅤ
What makes you think having lower frequency brain waves makes you focus better?
i heard that it means less thoughts and more thoughts higher frequency higher consciousness lesss thoughts of course mean you get distracted less

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32485
i heard that it means less thoughts and more thoughts higher frequency higher consciousness lesss thoughts of course mean you get distracted less
I don't know if I learn best at night, but I do the most learning and working on projects at night simply because it's when it's quietest and there's nothing that could interrupt whatever I'm doing. Only thing I can't do late at night is woodworking because of noise ordinances.

• +1
Reactions: Youㅤ
I don't know if I learn best at night, but I do the most learning and working on projects at night simply because it's when it's quietest and there's nothing that could interrupt whatever I'm doing. Only thing I can't do late at night is woodworking because of noise ordinances.
thats a good point. in the day theres always background noises from my family

at night maybe u have less thoughts cuz theres less to think about, like you dont have to do anything else for the day all u have to do for the day is sleep, and until then u can think about whatver u want

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32485

Users who are viewing this thread

Back