Once and for all: Bonemashing, valid or cope?

looks>books

looks>books

Do not be as you are, but as you should be
I always see people saying “muh bonemashing is cope” but never provide any evidence while the people who post their before and after provide their research.

If its cope can someone debunk this thread

Theoretically it works, i think yall jews just want to gatekeep it and get rid of your comp 😏

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ripikke, sexy and Mrinfinityx
If bonesmashing worked then Dave Leduc should have the biggest forehead in history

• +1
Reactions: Sodoku, boss8055 and truthhurts
will start bonemashing, will update progress
jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Mrinfinityx
I always see people saying “muh bonemashing is cope” but never provide any evidence while the people who post their before and after provide their research.

If its cope can someone debunk this thread

Theoretically it works, i think yall jews just want to gatekeep it and get rid of your comp 😏
INSANE COPE to Minimize Competition

THE END, to be NOT continued

Last edited:
You won't get a definite answer. It's like No Fap in a sense: not much scientific evidence, but people swear it works. If you find it convincing, give it a try and then report back.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: ripikke, iblamehamza, Bipolar Vamp6ix and 8 others
Do not try *bonesmashing*. Although we dont have scientific proof in that case people say that works because of Wolff's Law. Sensitive blood vessels, nerves and bones you have in your face. Even hitting with a very low strength can cause damage. Too low chance you have to change it but its not recommended 'cause it wont give you the result you want probably.

• +1
Reactions: 0V3R and looks>books
Bonesmashing started as an injoke on Lookism to hoodwink new users. It's embarrassing that this is even a debate. Clavicular even faked the second photo in his thread, just look at the stretched pixels on his gonions JFL.

4093404 1714090622087

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: produssy and SubhumanForever
You won't get a definite answer. It's like No Fap in a sense: not much scientific evidence, but people swear it works. If you find it convincing, give it a try and then report back.
Wow you are so fucking brown I can't believe it.
First of all, there is a thing called burden of proof. So if there is something that doesn't have scientific research you should obviously assume it doesn't work. That's like if I said that I am the ancient Dragon Man and everyone should worship me, would you fucking say "There is no scientific evidence he is not the ancient Dragon Man so let's just worship him"?
Second, there is tons of research on nofap and the overwhelming evidence shows that the only effect of nofap is increased prostate cancer risk.

Wow you are so fucking brown I can't believe it.
First of all, there is a thing called burden of proof. So if there is something that doesn't have scientific research you should obviously assume it doesn't work. That's like if I said that I am the ancient Dragon Man and everyone should worship me, would you fucking say "There is no scientific evidence he is not the ancient Dragon Man so let's just worship him"?
Second, there is tons of research on nofap and the overwhelming evidence shows that the only effect of nofap is increased prostate cancer risk.
obviously no scientist is going to perform bonesmashing they have other stuff to do, also arent most studies sponsored? idk if a company or a government agency is gonna sponsor a study that involves bonesmashing

its the reason why people on this forum do it in the first place, people need to test shit to help others because these scientist wont do it unless they're sponsored.

also can you add spacing to ur sentences to make it easier to read

obviously no scientist is going to perform bonesmashing
What the fuck are you talking about, nigger? If there was any evidence that bonesmashing works some dude would be happy to study it.
people need to test shit to help others
So if I say today that eating shit is good for your maxilla you would "test it" to help others?

What the fuck are you talking about, nigger? If there was any evidence that bonesmashing works some dude would be happy to study it.

So if I say today that eating shit is good for your maxilla you would "test it" to help others?

like I said studies are sponsored, no dude is gonna waste time and resources to study it whilist they can use their resources somewhere else. im also very doubtful if a scientist will ever come across bonesmashing and then procede to test it.

secondly eating shit and bonesmashing are two different things, bonesmashing has some groundwork laid down as theoretical whilist eating shit is pure autistic

im not proving bonesmashing by any means im saying that we're uncertain so people are just going to test stuff untill somebody can find some useful method that works, its purely just the cycle of trial and error.

no dude is gonna waste time and resources to study it
Ok, so why the fuck has nofap been so extensively researched while bonesmashing has no research at all?
bonesmashing has some groundwork laid down as theoretical
No it doesn't
im saying that we're uncertain so people are just going to test stuff
So if someone gets uncertain if drinking piss has health benefits we all should start drinking piss to understand it actually doesn't have health benefits?

Ok, so why the fuck has nofap been so extensively researched while bonesmashing has no research at all?

No it doesn't

So if someone gets uncertain if drinking piss has health benefits we all should start drinking piss to understand it actually doesn't have health benefits?
nofap is wayy more popular than bonesmashing jfl if you think not

bone remodelling? wolffs law? again, im not backing up bonesmashing that is the groundwork we've laid so people are testing it.

you completely missed my point, theres a difference between autism and actual research. also, if Nicolaus Copernicus didnt get uncertain of how the solar system was constructed (the aristotelian's solar system) it would've delayed our understanding of the solar system entirely.

if past day scientist didnt challenge science then, it would've been drastically different from today.

when it comes to drinking piss (jfl) its obviously waste, waste = no good, no benefits, so why drink waste?

It's the biggest meme there is unless you blast all kinds of roids and are lucky enough to not fuck up your harmony