Once and for all i am gonna say what u can accomplish NATURALLY in terms of looksmaxing if you are a 5 or below.

Subliminals aren't gonna change your hairline dude if your follicles are dead from being bald it's over dude nobody ever regrew their hair follicles because of that
Thats why i say to ppl to avoid drinking and smoking and avoid unhealthy lifestyle. If you are bald, its 70-80% your fault.

• JFL
Reactions: MakinMogReturns
Thats why i say to ppl to avoid drinking and smoking and avoid unhealthy lifestyle. If you are bald, its 70-80% your fault.
Your a bad troll.

B12939B0 AF8E 4725 A1E3 86B069D32DB2

NO. He mewed, intermittent fasted and cardio. U guys dont want to put in the fucking work thats the fckin truth.
And you crying about mewing fucking again

You are not.
Damn man, if you are the guy in the propic i am a god compared to you. I am literally a 7 in TRM. But am not here trying to convince kids. Only intelligent serious people will understand the tips I gave.

• JFL
Damn man, if you are the guy in the propic i am a god compared to you. I am literally a 7 in TRM. But am not here trying to convince kids. Only intelligent serious people will understand the tips I gave.
Your funny and no I’m not the guy in my profile picture I can show you pics if you want lol.

I am here to give tips, no to mog anyone

Tales from Mike Mew's basement.
7 IN TRM AND TALKS ABOUT MEWING JFL
7 is not enough for me. I dont lookmax for girls because am on semen retentio i do it for me because i dont want to live in coomerland like you and smash bubbly giggly peachy asses and titties.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22540
7 is not enough for me. I dont lookmax for girls because am on semen retentio i do it for me because i dont want to live in coomerland like you and smash bubbly giggly peachy asses and titties.
Keep sucking Mew's dick harder and harder, i'm sure you expanded your palate with his dick instead of MSE

• JFL
Reactions: Verse
I dont remember the nick sry, what have u said?
It activates your genetic potential, it isn't a magical cure for having a weak jaw and chin. This guy always had above average genetics mewing just activated it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21179
It activates your genetic potential, it isn't a magical cure for having a weak jaw and chin. This guy always had above average genetics mewing just activated it
Yeah ik, mewing doesnt create new bones, it brings the existing ones forward

You here to suck Mike Mew's dick and misinform people
You are here to depress people i am here to give hope and save subhumans

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22540
You are here to depress people i am here to give hope and save subhumans
I wish @Salludon came here and bonesmashed your face so hard that while doing it he would punch you in maxilla that hard that you would become recessed even more than Gosling

• JFL
Welcome Xangsane

All these people cooming every way, living in coomerland and drinking alchool and smoking then wandering why their health and looks decline

No. Its about lifestyle in general
So what other things besides diet causes 2/3 of all males to have symptoms of male pattern baldness Mr smart guy?

So what other things besides diet causes 2/3 of all males to have symptoms of male pattern baldness Mr smart guy?
-Taking pharmaceutical drugs
-Legal and illegal drugs
-Alchool even beer
-Smoking anything
-Coffee
-Ejaculating too much and too frequently, so do nofap and semen retention
- going to bed after 10 pm
- intoxicated liver

• JFL
-Taking pharmaceutical drugs
-Legal and illegal drugs
-Alchool even beer
-Smoking anything
-Coffee
-Ejaculating too much and too frequently, so do nofap and semen retention
- going to bed after 10 pm
- intoxicated liver
Oh I see your just stupid.

Ok whatever, believe what u want to believe
I will believe science that has been done for hundreds of years with decades of research over some random online using TRUST ME BRO.

I will believe science that has been done for hundreds of years with decades of research over some random online using TRUST ME BRO.
Am no here to convince anyone. no problem. Believe science then.

• JFL
he was 16 in the before my boy
just accept that he went through puberty and no adult is going to make such big changed from mEWiNg :feelsuhh:
Whatever bro, believe what u want to believe

Try telling a bald 5'2 indian to just leanmaxx bro hahah. I get it man like some people can get great results from looksmaxxing I had amazing results but I also know there are some people out there who are a lot less fortunate genetically and leanmaxxing won't even help their face it will just show off their subhumanity even more and their weak bone structure.
Oh and btw face is the most important, not height.

Whatever bro, believe what u want to believe
I believe mewing works for teens and kids and allows them to reach their genetic potential
I'm not sure about adults

Try telling a bald 5'2 indian to just leanmaxx bro hahah. I get it man like some people can get great results from looksmaxxing I had amazing results but I also know there are some people out there who are a lot less fortunate genetically and leanmaxxing won't even help their face it will just show off their subhumanity even more and their weak bone structure.
I fucking hate it every time these motherfuckers bring up the « muuuh 5’2 balding indian muuh ». Are you indian? No. Are you 5’2? Fuck no. Then shut your motherfucking ass up. If you are 5’2 you already know it’s over. Get off this site and off to .is.

Most people are average. And your average guy is not some boneless indian manlet with utter dogshit tier genes. All the advice given here is for the average men. Stop focusing on that 5% of people who are unsavable.

• +1
I believe mewing works for teens and kids and allows them to reach their genetic potential
I'm not sure about adults
It has worked for me and I started at 20. I’m 21 now and it fixed the asymmetry in my right mandible along with chewing. If you sincerely believe mewing will make you chad, go check this amazing place called mental hospital. It can only help you live up to your max genetic potential. If your genetic potential is birdcel, mewing for 10000 years will do shit for you.

The asymmetry was caused by a premolar extraction. I stopped using that side to chew and the masseters atrophied and the ramus dissappeared(it was already short to begin with). Mewing can only help me make it develop to the size it should’ve been, not make me grow an entire new mandible out of my asshole.

• +1
It has worked for me and I started at 20. I’m 21 now and it fixed the asymmetry in my right mandible along with chewing. If you sincerely believe mewing will make you chad, go check this amazing place called mental hospital. It can only help you live up to your max genetic potential. If your genetic potential is birdcel, mewing for 10000 years will do shit for you.

The asymmetry was caused by a premolar extraction. I stopped using that side to chew and the masseters atrophied and the ramus dissappeared(it was already short to begin with). Mewing can only help me make it develop to the size it should’ve been, not make me grow an entire new mandible out of my asshole.
yea you couldn't have said it better
it definitely helps to reach genetic potential

Im actually acting, of course everything I said before is all satirical. i am a big troll 🤡🤡🤡. You really think I thought mewing could make you a chad if you are subhuman? pfff :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I wish @Salludon came here and bonesmashed your face so hard that while doing it he would punch you in maxilla that hard that you would become recessed even more than Gosling

just suck his cock already you faggot, enough with this retarded threads
youre right, its time i stop my acting and trolling. Actually enough is enough. and you got me... :lul:

Subliminals aren't gonna change your hairline dude if your follicles are dead from being bald it's over dude nobody ever regrew their hair follicles because of that
I was actually acting bro. It was all satirical, big troll 🤡🤡:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Im actually acting, of course everything I said before is all satirical. i am a big troll 🤡🤡🤡. You really think I thought mewing could make you a chad if you are subhuman? pfff :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Yeah. Mirin your joker behaviour. Now go outside and pray to Gandy's heaven put and hold your tongue on the roof of your mouth with supernatural force 24/7

Last edited:
  • JFL
are you free nov 20th?

he is just somebody on an alt that's trolling cause he thinks it's funny to be low IQ whitepill, either that or he has overdosed on indigenous swiss "anything is possible" type schizo vids
I was actually acting bro 🤡, you got me... do you really think i thought subliminals could make you regrow your hair follicles? pfff:lul::lul: I was just enjoing trolling and performing a satirical character