Once and for all i am gonna say what u can accomplish NATURALLY in terms of looksmaxing if you are a 5 or below.

I was actually acting bro 🤡, you got me... do you really think i thought subliminals could make you regrow your hair follicles? pfff:lul::lul: I was just enjoing trolling and performing a satirical character
I can't tell if you are being sarcastic or not to be honest

• JFL
Reactions: MakinMogReturns
Thats why i say to ppl to avoid drinking and smoking and avoid unhealthy lifestyle. If you are bald, its 70-80% your fault.
Balding is genetics dude. People go bald at 15 years old without ever doing anything like that

I fucking hate it every time these motherfuckers bring up the « muuuh 5’2 balding indian muuh ». Are you indian? No. Are you 5’2? Fuck no. Then shut your motherfucking ass up. If you are 5’2 you already know it’s over. Get off this site and off to .is.

Most people are average. And your average guy is not some boneless indian manlet with utter dogshit tier genes. All the advice given here is for the average men. Stop focusing on that 5% of people who are unsavable.
Hahaha nigger cel stfu ape

• JFL
Reactions: Africancel
submental lipo

What's his height? He looks tall