Once you get acne you will permanently have shit skin

Clown Show

Clown Show

Biggest subhuman ever, bottom 5% man
You will start doing cope skin care by putting on jewish scam products which won't help you and will further destroy your skin barrier. Over time you will be forced to do nuclear option like accutane or laser treatments, that will then make your skin permanently dry and you will always have to moisturize it(cope). After years of "skin care" your skin will get tired and prematurely age because of all the unnatural shit that you did to your skin so you will have to invest into "anti aging" routines which will again age your skin even more and so on.

Not a single male peer that I had throughout life had skin problems like me. To this day, I am spending hundreds of euros on skin care, been on accutane cycle, will have to to acne scar laser removal and I still have worse skin than everyone around me.

If you got skin problems while young, it's just again universe deciding that you are going to be an incel. Can't fight destiny...

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: JawMogger, lost222, horizon and 13 others
if ur skin doesn't clear up by going sugar free, you are fucked

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: aspiringexcel, urukhaiascension, Numb and 2 others
You will start doing cope skin care by putting on jewish scam products which won't help you and will further destroy your skin barrier. Over time you will be forced to do nuclear option like accutane or laser treatments, that will then make your skin permanently dry and you will always have to moisturize it(cope). After years of "skin care" your skin will get tired and prematurely age because of all the unnatural shit that you did to your skin so you will have to invest into "anti aging" routines which will again age your skin even more and so on.

Not a single male peer that I had throughout life had skin problems like me. To this day, I am spending hundreds of euros on skin care, been on accutane cycle, will have to to acne scar laser removal and I still have worse skin than everyone around me.

If you got skin problems while young, it's just again universe deciding that you are going to be an incel. Can't fight destiny...
Hey man, Im suffering from the same thing.. Ive taken accutane... I want to discuss some things w you in dms.. Please dm me, since youve limited the no. of people that can view your profile...

• +1
Reactions: lastdex1
Welcome to another episode of "OP has shit genes and makes it everyone's problem".

• +1
Reactions: distance decay and AySab
Welcome to another episode of "OP has shit genes and makes it everyone's problem".
Welcome to another episode of random graycel sucking my dick.

I am exactly saying that I have shit genes and that's simply it. Everyone else that has shit genes, it's their problem and no one else's, why are you stupid?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zz67, HTN_Mentalcel and Recessed Life

holy cope
just cause your skin is farked and products dont work, doesnt mean its applicable to others

Welcome to another episode of random graycel sucking my dick.

I am exactly saying that I have shit genes and that's simply it. Everyone else that has shit genes, it's their problem and no one else's, why are you stupid?
Sorry I'm autistic I can't tell if this reply is sarcastic or you're genuinely retarded.

Sorry I'm autistic I can't tell if this reply is sarcastic or you're genuinely retarded.
Oh you are autistic, that explains it.

I will not engage or insult an autistic individual anymore.

• So Sad
Reactions: ChiraqJihad
holy cope
just cause your skin is farked and products dont work, doesnt mean its applicable to others
When you have shit skin, cope products won't work.

When you have good skin, you don't need to use products so even using them won't do anything because you don't have shit skin in the first place.

Simple as that.

• +1
Reactions: cyprian_tomaszewski, hopecel, Recessed Life and 1 other person
Is this a legitimate statement?
define cope in this context;
Can't bother with random greycels spamming my threads anymore.

I used a cerave cleanser at 16 and my acne went away :lul:

Can't bother with random greycels spamming my threads anymore.
cant be bothered” cuz ure lazy and uneducated, keep rambling on the internet on how sad your life is cuz ure blinded by your own opinions

cant be bothered” cuz ure lazy and uneducated, keep rambling on the internet on how sad your life is cuz ure blinded by your own opinions
Idiot, I have a lifetime of skin problems and skincare under my belt, I literally am your daddy when it comes to knowledge about skin problems, it just that I don't want to bother explaining anything to you because you ain't shit.

• JFL
Reactions: AySab
Idiot, I have a lifetime of skin problems and skincare under my belt, I literally am your daddy when it comes to knowledge about skin problems, it just that I don't want to bother explaining anything to you because you ain't shit.
jfl at ur knowledge then, its clearly not based on science;
if u have acne hop on isotretinoin + anti-histamine and stop crying
or hop on dut to shut off 5ar type 1 and 2

if ur skin doesn't clear up by going sugar free, you are fucked
sugar is my biggest enemy. i can’t eat a single snack without waking up to a million pimples all over my philtrum and hyoid skin

OP is genuinely low IQ and self projecting;
like there isnt 1million solutions for acne.
jfl at his IQ and his time management cuz his been here since 2022

Cope , sniff some coke

send ur skin ill fix it in 3 months,

That’s like saying if you had cold you will be permanently sick just stupid ass thread

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss
That’s like saying if you had cold you will be permanently sick just stupid ass thread
As it those two things can ever be compared, jfl.

When you get acne, your skin fundamentally changes, your surface barrier gets raped, you will get scarring, hyperpigmentation, your texture will get fucked, your skin will never be the same.

It is so easy to spot when someone used to have acne vs someone who never had them. People who never had them will always have better skin texture and smoothness that those who had them, no matter how many softmaxxes and hardmaxxes you did for your skin.

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss
As it those two things can ever be compared, jfl.

When you get acne, your skin fundamentally changes, your surface barrier gets raped, you will get scarring, hyperpigmentation, your texture will get fucked, your skin will never be the same.

It is so easy to spot when someone used to have acne vs someone who never had them. People who never had them will always have better skin texture and smoothness that those who had them, no matter how many softmaxxes and hardmaxxes you did for your skin.
bruh:forcedsmile:

Nah not really it's scarring genes, I had way worse acne. Utter suifuel the looks I would get from the public:lul:. But I was blessed with good scarring genes and acnecels have better sebum production

I use BP in the mornings, tret at night and call it a day

Good skin

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
Nah not really it's scarring genes, I had way worse acne. Utter suifuel the looks I would get from the public:lul:. But I was blessed with good scarring genes and acnecels have better sebum production
It's true though if you have bad scarring genes and acne genes you can't fix it. Alex brown spent 10k on skincare, Lazer etc and he still looks like a burn victim

I use BP in the mornings, tret at night and call it a day

Good skin

It's such fucking horseshit when they tell you acne is just a phase or it passes. Ngl I wanna murder those nigga that told me that, I legit wish I was blackpilled from birth

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: JawMogger, TARAN and cyprian_tomaszewski
Nah, i had death tier cystic acne bubbles during puberty, looked legit like a Monster and my skin looked clear asf by the time i was in senior year. And had a gf in the meanwhile lol

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
It's such fucking horseshit when they tell you acne is just a phase or it passes. Ngl I wanna murder those nigga that told me that, I legit wish I was blackpilled from birth
One of the worst lies ever.

Had I been blackpilled, I would have instantly nuked acne with accutane in high school and probably saved myself from the lifetime of inceldom.

I only managed to get rid of acne now at mid 20s with accutane which left me with side effects. I still have acne scars, hyperpigmentation and bad skin texture, I can never have a good skin...

I am waiting for a few months and then I will fry my face with lasers until I achieve perfect skin.

• +1
Reactions: JawMogger, cyprian_tomaszewski and HTN_Mentalcel
Nah, i had death tier cystic acne bubbles during puberty, looked legit like a Monster and my skin looked clear asf by the time i was in senior year. And had a gf in the meanwhile lol
Some people get the worst acne scars from the mildist acne. It's genes:lul:

Easy for a Chad.

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL
One of the worst lies ever.

Had I been blackpilled, I would have instantly nuked acne with accutane in high school and probably saved myself from the lifetime of inceldom.

I only managed to get rid of acne now at mid 20s with accutane which left me with side effects. I still have acne scars, hyperpigmentation and bad skin texture, I can never have a good skin...

I am waiting for a few months and then I will fry my face with lasers until I achieve perfect skin.
Some of these faggots are so lucky to find this forum at 13 jfl

Easy for a Chad.
I was ltn fat with death tier acne when i had my First gf lol besides that it's normal to have a transitionary phase After you take accutane, you can't expect your skin to be instantly cleared After the treatment, my acne was legit death tier so my mother brought me to the derma at 14, you have to wait some more months

I was ltn fat with death tier acne when i had my First gf lol besides that it's normal to have a transitionary phase After you take accutane, you can't expect your skin to be instantly cleared After the treatment, my acne was legit death tier so my mother brought me to the derma at 14, you have to wait some more months
I am a subhuman who never stood a chance.

I am sub ltn.

no bhai my friend had it and hes alright now

True asf I'm on accutane and I've got acne scarring when I had acne I was taking care of my skin the most all day too many products and still had the worst skin in my class and all normies who just wash their face with water had glass skin like they got no acne wtf
I've accepted it's over

• +1
Reactions: Clown Show
bullshit.
cured sever dermaititis in 3 weeks and still havent got a single issue with skin ( 7 years)

you guys are just walking tumors