One benefit of being blackpilled

glaruz

glaruz

Bronze
People never anger me in real life anymore. I just look at their flaws and try not to laugh in their face. Good looking people live in a completely different world than me and we never reach conflict anyways.

It is always subhumans/ regular people that are miserable and try to project their problems onto you. This is another thing I notice now. They project garbage over me that I used to care about in the past, but now all I think is looks. JFL at people that get triggered by customers, their boss or whatever.

• +1
Reactions: hattrick, rg1235, MostGLSlayer and 1 other person
I do agree

Reality never been interesting

People never anger me in real life anymore. I just look at their flaws and try not to laugh in their face. Good looking people live in a completely different world than me and we never reach conflict anyways.

It is always subhumans/ regular people that are miserable and try to project their problems onto you. This is another thing I notice now. They project garbage over me that I used to care about in the past, but now all I think is looks. JFL at people that get triggered by customers, their boss or whatever.
Point out their flaws.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar and glaruz