One day…

Zeta

Zeta

Job is not finished
I just know there will come a day. A day in which hip reduction surgery will exist. Imagine combo’ing that with clavicle lengthening surgery and then you’d actually be able to get a good physique. Instead of just having the right bone structure. It’s so unfair. Even tho my physique’s bone structure is ass. I will continue gymmaxxing. I saw a dude on here i think his name was Orc or something. Who also appeared to have wider hips then his waist. However he still gymmaxxed hard as fuck and got himself a top tier physique. That’s why i will also follow his steps. If i can afford it I would not decline clavicle lengthening surgery but I’ll have to see that. Until then i will just get muscular as fuck. But my face will always be the most important priority of course.

• +1
Reactions: caiolindo, rusian, Jeww and 2 others
I just know there will come a day. A day in which hip reduction surgery will exist. Imagine combo’ing that with clavicle lengthening surgery and then you’d actually be able to get a good physique. Instead of just having the right bone structure. It’s so unfair. Even tho my physique’s bone structure is ass. I will continue gymmaxxing. I saw a dude on here i think his name was Orc or something. Who also appeared to have wider hips then his waist. However he still gymmaxxed hard as fuck and got himself a top tier physique. That’s why i will also follow his steps. If i can afford it I would not decline clavicle lengthening surgery but I’ll have to see that. Until then i will just get muscular as fuck. But my face will always be the most important priority of course.
show physique

• +1
Reactions: Jeww
show physique

Mine are similar, but not nearly as bad

• +1
Reactions: Zeta

Mine are similar, but not nearly as bad
pretty brutal ngl... i thought mine were bad. he would look better with a bigger waist to get rid of the hourglass physique

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Zeta and Jeww
pretty brutal ngl... i thought mine were bad. he would look better with a bigger waist to get rid of the hourglass physique
I’ll see how big i can get